clomid alternative

empiremica

Awards
Anyone know a non -Rx clomid alternative that actually works?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
6OXO has worked over and over again. It is the ONLY post cycle non-Rx alternative at this time.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Why not just go with clomid or novla? It isnt like they are hard to get bro!

I know there are god results claimed for 6OXO, but I just don't trust my nuts to any old thing..lol!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Aromazap or any of the other companies version of Formenstane works well too. I know the argument about Formentstane on, 6-OXO off, but aromazap worked just fine for me on my off cycle.

Method

Awards
yeah, Aromazap isn't bad, but 6-0X0 is cream-of-the-crop effective. Unfortunately, the only direct study on 6-OXO comes from Pat himself, so you have to be skeptical, nevertheless, I know not ONE single person who has not been completely satisfied when using 6-0X0 post-cycle as recommended.

The study results are here: http://www.1fast400.com/article.php?&articleID=33

once again, they're coming from Pat, so he's not exactly the most unbiased of presenters. Irregardless, I've known him for a while and he's always struck me as an upstanding and commited guy who pushes good products. And-- if this study is even mildly on base (and I believe it is...)-- 6-OXO's got you covered.

Now, of course, there are other routes:

- Syntrax's Aromazap is a solid product
- just get yourself some Formasin and either cap it or formulate yourself a topical.

Personally, I'd just go the Clomid/Novla route if you can obtain it, and 6-0X0 if you can't. I mean, why be a fuckin' cheapskate when it comes to restoring your natural hormonal balance?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Besides, in terms of bang/buck liquid clomid whoops on 6OXO.

ManBeast