Pheraplex (ai)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex (AX)

Not sure if im even supposed to post this or not. Im definitely not try to solicite anything.. (if not, ill definitely delete this post). I have 3 bottles of original PHERAPLEX from AI. I have had this stuff for 1.5 yrs. I have a friend who is willing to take if off my hands for his pet rat, but im scared once i do, that i will want to try a cycle of it.

Basically, are there supplements, PH's out there that rival or will rival what PP does , and without the worry of post cycle therapy, lipid actions, etc....??

Just want some advice....should i keep or should i just go ahead and get rid of this stuff.

thanks

(seriously not trying to cause anything with this post, as i am just wanting some good advice from experienced people)

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Feed it to the rat, until he gets some MIND BLOWING PUMPS!!!ELEVEN!1!!

and then eat the rat.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What are you expecting people to say to this? It has produced very good results as you can see from the high amount of PP threads on this board. ARe you ready to do a PH cycle? Do you have set goals in mind? are you prepared for your PCT, how long have you been lifting?

Plenty of guys would take it off your hands no worries put it that way. IF your not prepared to use steriods then get rid of it so you wont be tempted. It isn't overly expensive to purchase more if you do get rid of it. New PH's with less side effects coming out all the time.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
What are you expecting people to say to this? It has produced very good results as you can see from the high amount of PP threads on this board. ARe you ready to do a PH cycle? Do you have set goals in mind? are you prepared for your post cycle therapy, how long have you been lifting?

Plenty of guys would take it off your hands no worries put it that way. IF your not prepared to use steriods then get rid of it so you wont be tempted. It isn't overly expensive to purchase more if you do get rid of it. New PH's with less side effects coming out all the time.
thanks man. Yes i have read a ton of threads on PP. Probably right now i dont think im ready for PP and PCT. Maybe in the future. I wasnt expecting enlightning thoughts, just some reaffirmation i guess.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
def only cycle when your ready, otherwise youll just waste it along with the money, time and food. my fist cycle was like this.

If money is the issue, there are a few good nh products out there (jungle warfare, anabolic pump, etc) that will give you good gains/pumps combinded with CEE and a solid diet.

There is only one combo that i can think of that you could come close to pp gains, that being ax mass fx & hdrol x2 stack. no post cycle therapy needed, but obviously you still need to eat.

reaffirmation of how good pp is? well, let me tell you...PP is the ****, especially if you don't like allot of sides. my best gains have been on pp and at one point in time, i thought i was in love/addicted to it. I have 6+ bottles at home and i dont feel bad about it at all. lol

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Tell me if this sounds good:

"I want to find the cheapest substance I can to ingest or inject into my body"

Tell me if this sounds better:

"I think my body is worth the extra money - I'm gonna make sure my diet and training routine is perfect, and spend a little extra time researching and saving money for the BEST product to inject or injest."

Go with whichever option moves you.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
reaffirmation of how good pp is? well, let me tell you...PP is the ****, especially if you don't like allot of sides. my best gains have been on pp and at one point in time, i thought i was in love/addicted to it. I have 6+ bottles at home and i dont feel bad about it at all. lol
I agree 100%. PP is my all time favorite, great gains and low sides. I have 5 bottles in the drawer as well and I don't feel bad about it one bit either. I'm just waiting for 3-AD to come out so I can give them a run together. :)