trenE or testE

mtloot

Awards
im wanting to run or the other with var. looking more for lean mass with no water retention. going to follow up with proviron and nova

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
whats your stats? how old are you? typically proviron is used during cycle not after.

mtloot

Awards
28 5'10 190 im going to get weight back up to 200 before i jump into it but i gain up to 200 relatively easy

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
is this your first cycle? if it is i would run

Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks, and if you don't want any water retention then run the proviron during your cycle. make sure you have all your pct stuff ready. oh and make sure you have a serm!

mtloot

Awards
i was planning on running a shorter cycle like 6-8wks. im a injects virgin. done all the grey markets and clones several times

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on running a shorter cycle like 6-8wks. im a injects virgin. done all the grey markets and clones several times
6-8 weeks isn't long enough for test e. tren is awesome but i wouldn't suggest it for someone running their first cycle. with test e you only have to inject 2x a week. Tren is best used ED or EOD. you won't even feel test e for about 4-6 weeks. if you run test e for 12 weeks at 500mg a week you should put on a good amount of size.

mtloot

Awards
how do you suggest i use the var and proviron during?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
proviron i would run 50mgs ED.
var imo is not worth running, but if your gonna run it, run it at 50mgs ED. Its a very mild anabolic. i think if u just run the test you could gain 20+lbs. that also has to do with diet and training so make sure that is on point.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
also if you run the var don't run it for more than 4-6 weeks.

mtloot

Awards
so would test e with var for the first 4wks then dc the var and start with the prov. or just run the prov the whole cycle

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
run the proviron the whole cycle. what are you doin for pct?

mtloot

Awards
prob some nova along with some natural test boosters(tribulus, longjak,) any other suggestions while we're on the topic

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
just make sure your talkin about real Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) NOT novedex xt by Gaspari. make sure you get enough to run 40,30,20,20

mtloot

Awards
most def the real thing, ill prob follow it up with a ATD product like the gaspari noval but after the entire cycle(including pct) but only for several weeks. thanks for the help to man. ill prob start a log about halfway through july

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
a good PCT would be nolva and jungle warfare by alri.