Equipoise

keon8123

keon8123

Banned
Awards
I have never used any steroids before and was wonder what will equipose will do for me. Internet sites say that it is used for a cutter but then I have friends that say it give me mass. Who is right?

Thanks

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
It will give you the testicles, penis, teeth, fur, and mane of a horse.

I'm not sure if that would be cutting or bulking for you, but hope that helps.

1 liter of horse semen per week should give you some pretty amazing strength gains.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food will give you mass. You don't need steroids for that!

keon8123

keon8123

Banned
Awards
I want to get cut and not gain any more size what would i need for that

BIGAINS

Awards
What is with all these ****ty BS posts.

If you want to cut body fat your diet is key...steroids will only help to preserve your muscle mass. Any steroid can be used to bulk or cut, the diet is the deciding factor.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crack? or even better meth.:twisted:
I've tried both... let's just say... meth takes the cake hands down for leaning out. Crack made me drink way more than I should have, was better used during a bulking phase in conjunction with some pot...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that T-shirt that says "marijuana.. at least it's not crack" :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used any steroids before and was wonder what will equipose will do for me. Internet sites say that it is used for a cutter but then I have friends that say it give me mass. Who is right?

Thanks
who to trust the internet,or your friends??? hmmmmmm i'd go with option 3 personally ?/? :blink: ,or maybee a combination of 1 and 3,or 2+1=crystal meth :blink:

Bigbucksss

Bigbucksss

Awards
people usually use eQ with a cutting cycle but i use it when bulking since it puts my appetite threw the roof!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is with all these ****ty BS posts.

If you want to cut body fat your diet is key...steroids will only help to preserve your muscle mass. Any steroid can be used to bulk or cut, the diet is the deciding factor.
okay guy, sometimes we like to have fun:whiner: but on a serious note.....I agree 100% with you on your statement.

As far as EQ i did 600mg/week and didnt really notice anything for appetite, actually i think its a myth and the people who say it increased appetite its in theyre head. I think it would work good on a cut. When i was on it i couldnt help but to think how great it would be on a cut. I was hard and veiny kinda like my....:blink: :twisted:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
It will give you the testicles, penis, teeth, fur, and mane of a horse.

I'm not sure if that would be cutting or bulking for you, but hope that helps.

1 liter of horse semen per week should give you some pretty amazing strength gains.
This covers the diet angle as well, and I stick by it :blink:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude you want to get CUT???!~!!! YEAAA!!?!?!?! CUTTTT BABYYY!??

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTTTT YWEAAAAA

DECA YAAAAA
WINNY YEAAAAAAAA

IM ON STEROID IM ON STEROIDS...SUSSSTANOONN..****IN' DECCCAAAA

YouTube - GUIDO GINO THE GINNY STEROIDS DECA

edit: how do you godamn embed a youtube video

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOO

DECA YAAAAA
WINNY YEAAAAAAAA

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: holy sh*t was that funny

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn IT techs! i will be back to check out this vid!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOO

DECA YAAAAA
WINNY YEAAAAAAAA

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="375" height="300">

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously can't watch that without cracking the fukc up...

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
lmao this thread has given me alot of laughs.. poor guy just asked a simple question hahahahaha

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Guys, this was a serious question and you all jacked it up. What's the purpose of coming to this board if a bunch of a-holes are going to play comedian.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
lawhammer there is an enormous wealth of knowledge on anabolicminds that is literally a click away. there are two types of posters at opposite ends of the spectrum (and everything in between) that post asking for questions.

someone who asks very simple questions with easily obtainable answers a search away, and someone who has used the search functions to obtain some of the answers to his questions already and needs clarification.

the majority of people on this board do not wish to cater to those who do not wish to do the work for themselves. questions like the one asked at the beginning of this thread might as well be insults.

no one is going to spoon feed people asking simple questions on this board. if you are really serious about using steroids, which you had damn well better be or you will get yourself into serious trouble, you will spend the time and energy researching the subjects yourself rather than asking for a handout.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lawhammer there is an enormous wealth of knowledge on anabolicminds that is literally a click away. there are two types of posters at opposite ends of the spectrum (and everything in between) that post asking for questions.

someone who asks very simple questions with easily obtainable answers a search away, and someone who has used the search functions to obtain some of the answers to his questions already and needs clarification.

the majority of people on this board do not wish to cater to those who do not wish to do the work for themselves. questions like the one asked at the beginning of this thread might as well be insults.

no one is going to spoon feed people asking simple questions on this board. if you are really serious about using steroids, which you had damn well better be or you will get yourself into serious trouble, you will spend the time and energy researching the subjects yourself rather than asking for a handout.

...true story.

Im one of those other guys...the ones who decided to use and took the research in my own hands from just about every reference point i could find. Drew my own intelligent conclusions and asked questions that were within reason. Steroids are not the easy way out, they are serious and if you cant put serious effort into finding simple answers then you dont have the seriousness to be doing them.

good post jomi