Cycle questions - please help

abomber

Awards
I am currently 5'10 , 165. Been lifting for about a year. I am 21 years old.

I started off at 125. Ive ran one cycle of superdrol at 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4. I saw some nice weight and strength gains, and I did PCT and kept most of them.

What reasons do I have to not want to run a test/deca cycle this summer if it will allow me to gain size and strength at a faster rate? Am I gimping myself physically in the long run?

where can I go to learn everything I need to about steroids, what they do, the advantages, disadvantages, side effects etc

If I can run cycles safely and efficiently to gain size and strength at a faster rate without hurting myself in the long run, I would like to do that. But if running a test deca cycle this early is going to mess me up in the long run, I obviously do not. Thank you for reading and helping me out.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I started off at 125. Ive ran one cycle of superdrol at 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4. I saw some nice weight and strength gains, and I did post cycle therapy and kept most of them.

What reasons do I have to not want to run a test/deca cycle this summer if it will allow me to gain size and strength at a faster rate? Am I gimping myself physically in the long run?

where can I go to learn everything I need to about steroids, what they do, the advantages, disadvantages, side effects etc

If I can run cycles safely and efficiently to gain size and strength at a faster rate without hurting myself in the long run, I would like to do that. But if running a test deca cycle this early is going to mess me up in the long run, I obviously do not. Thank you for reading and helping me out.
Bro, I'm 21 and 5'10... I weigh 215, I got to 185 naturally before messing with anything. I would consider having someone help you with your diet, then *maybe* your training, and also maybe your normal supp usage. Pick up some SizeOn, maybe even something like AX's hypermass stack, give those a shot.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'2 and 198, and I started out at 135 pounds a year and a half ago - with just food, creatine, protein, and no expode type products with working out, I have packed on about 50 pounds of muscle and 15 pounds of fat. Believe it or not, finding the muscle was easier than the fat. It also seems to be easier to get rid of :)

I have to concur with the guy above, and I'm (so far) natural, doing juice at 165 is idiocy. Get your diet and exercise right. Despite what the advertisement told you, you won't be making gains overnight :)

And don't buy into that genetics bull**** - like I said, 6'2, 135 pounds less than 2 years ago. Now I'm packing the meat at 198. I'm definitely strongly ecto, and if I can stack mass, so can you. In my experience, once I hit about 175 or 180, rather than plateauing, all of a sudden my weight sort of sustains itself and I can pack on even more mass.

Change up your routine - do 5 sets of 5, 10 sets of 10, do a set or two of 30 really light reps, **** like that.. just change it up. Don't worry about eating SUPER clean until you get above 15% bodyfat - just dont eat fast food, and eat plenty of protein and carbs, and get you some good protein if you dont already have it. When you're thirsty, drink protein. When you're not thirsty, eat protein. When youre not hungry or thirsty, train. And sleep when you're not doing any of that.

abomber

Awards
interesting opinions. i hear you guys. but how will running a test/deca cycle and gaining a good amount of weight now gimp me in the long run?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting opinions. i hear you guys. but how will running a test/deca cycle and gaining a good amount of weight now gimp me in the long run?
The point being, if you gain all you can naturally, you will gain past that natural peak when you use a cycle. You obviously wanna run this despite opinions, so do it, tell us how it goes ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You obviously wanna run this despite opinions, so do it, tell us how it goes ;)
What RA is trying to say is, please dude --- don't make the stupid mistake of relying on AAS to give you what you can easily obtain, and probably at somewhat close to the same pace. When you are 165, I can guarentee that you are not anywhere close to your genetic limit. That is what these guys are saying there is no reason to waste your money on something you don't need at all.

Like RA said, SizeON/AX Hypermass, combined with the right diet/exercise would put a LOT of mass on you being that you are at 165.

I would NEVER recommend AAS to someone who has been training for 1 yr, you don't have the experience you need to get the bang for the buck. Also, AAS is more for someone to HAS reached their genetic limit and its also a lot more effective then. Most of the time people don't recommend even considering AAS until you have about 7 yrs experience, that is what I was told by man when I was looking around.

Ok, anyways --- being at 165 and only training for a yr, I bet you could gain 10 lbs on Hypermass/SizeON if you eat massive and work hard as hell.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
2 years ago, I was so thin you could see my ENTIRE ribcage - as in from the bottom, all the way up to the collar bone. I was really sick, and dropped to 135 pounds at 6'2. That was March of 2005.

When I get the motivation, I'll post before and after pics... Not that my after is spectacular as I have a bit of body fat, but I could literally circle my fingers around my biceps and have them touch. Now, I have 16.5" arms. Not that spectacular, but a lot better than 7 or 8" arms. That is NOTHING but protein, creatine, and weight lifting, and I'm up to 198 and still gaining.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
your first mistake was using Superdrol so quickly, now your under the impression you need something that strong to produce gains. Doing another cycle like your thinking is just plain stupid. Like everyone has said just eat properly and get some supps like size on or even Jungle warfare and/or Bam. There is so much to choose from out there. Powerfull, Anabolic Pump, XF...........sh1t loads of them. All will produce nice results when taken with a clean diet. Doesn't have to be super clean like mentioned earlier. Hell i used to drink every fri/sat night from 16-22 and i still went from about 135lbs up to 220 over the years without touching any PH or steriod. Not saying it was a smart thing to do but im saying it doesnt have to take over your life.

abomber

Awards
thanks for the support and opinion guys. The only reason I was considering it is because i have gotten my geared back squat up to 405 x 3 (belt and wraps, to parrallel) and my dead lift up to 335 for reps.. which is 2x my body weight. Its not amazingly strong but it is decent strength for only training for 10 months I guess. So my strength has jumped up a lot faster than my actual size. My buddy ran test deca cycle for 8 weeks and gained about 15 pounds but he didnt run much of a pct so i think he lost some of it... well im not 100% convinced that im going to run any more cycles.. i am still on my superdrol PCT with tore and i purchased the entire anabolic extreme ultimate mass stack.. i wasnt going to run test/deca until the middle/end of summer IF i ran it. What weight should I get up to before i decide to juice? My largest problem is 4 of the guys I lift with juice alot and the awesome strength and size gains are right in front of my face everyday...hence the reason i tried the superdrol

abomber

Awards
would stacking deca and dbol together and skipping the test be a smart cycle choice?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask it differently for you:

Anybody here who disagrees with everyone else's advice of this gentleman not running a cycle at all, please raise your hand.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Skipping the test would not be a smart choice at all but to be honest i dont think you should be dong any sort of cycle. Just because your gym buddies are doing them and making gains, who knows if they would keep making gains with out them. They probably would but they're under this stupid impression that you cant grow without roids. The fact that the guy didn't even do a proper post cycle therapy makes me think your hanging around with a bunch of big idiots. Don't let their size fool you into thinking they are knowledgable on the subject.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Didn't we talk about this on aim before?...

It kinda pisses me off when people ask for advice, and are too stubborn to take it.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

I started off at 125. Ive ran one cycle of superdrol at 10mg week 1 20 mg week 2-4. I saw some nice weight and strength gains, and I did post cycle therapy and kept most of them.

At 5'10" 165lbs, depending on your diet and training, you still have a good 20-30 lbs to gain before I would mess with AS. I have a very strict diet and training routine and I reached 183 naturally before I did my first cycle... and I'm only 5' 8.5"!! And you have only been lifting for 1 year. In my opinion, you still have a while before you should run a cycle, especially 2 compounds like deca/test. Again, this is just my opinion and it's your body, take it for what it's worth.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skipping the test would not be a smart choice at all but to be honest i dont think you should be dong any sort of cycle. Just because your gym buddies are doing them and making gains, who knows if they would keep making gains with out them. They probably would but they're under this stupid impression that you cant grow without roids. The fact that the guy didn't even do a proper post cycle therapy makes me think your hanging around with a bunch of big idiots. Don't let their size fool you into thinking they are knowledgable on the subject.
Lets not leave out the fact that their livers may crap out before they are 40....