Equipoise and Drug Tests

keon8123

keon8123

Banned
Awards
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. My name is Keon, I just a quick question.

I want to start a cycle of equipoise for the first time and I just wanted to know if drug tests for probation will test for it or not. If so how long does equipoise stay in your system for?

OK thanks everyone

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Equipoise + 20 lbs of muscle + possible Prison time, potentially involving anal rape

vs.

Less possibility of anal rape

Choose a winner.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. My name is Keon, I just a quick question.

I want to start a cycle of equipoise for the first time and I just wanted to know if drug tests for probation will test for it or not. If so how long does equipoise stay in your system for?

OK thanks everyone
What are u on probation for if u don't mind me asking. I believe they only test for weed and drugs of that nature. Prob not the best to have steroids in ur system either.

I will check with one of the probation officers here and see what they say.

keon8123

keon8123

Banned
Awards
UNCfan I am on probation for Delivery of Marijuana. I thought I was going to be tested for drugs in my sytem but the 1st time I went they didnt test me for anything and I dont know if they ever will. But if you could find out that would be badass. BC I cant really find out myself without making it look suspicious. Thanks

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
UNCfan I am on probation for Delivery of Marijuana. I thought I was going to be tested for drugs in my sytem but the 1st time I went they didnt test me for anything and I dont know if they ever will. But if you could find out that would be badass. BC I cant really find out myself without making it look suspicious. Thanks
Yeah I will see what I can find out. Most likely if they test u it will be for weed and stuff. They didn't state that there would be any tests and what not? How long are u on probation?

keon8123

keon8123

Banned
Awards
they stated that there could be random tests if they choose to do so. I went in thinking that I would be tested last month but they didnt test me. They just said I would be tested next month I would be charged like 16 bucks and thats all they said to me.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
they stated that there could be random tests if they choose to do so. I went in thinking that I would be tested last month but they didnt test me. They just said I would be tested next month I would be charged like 16 bucks and thats all they said to me.
My advice is to stay as clean as possible including the use of steroids just in case. Most likely they want test for them but just to be safe.

How long are u on probation?

jvb20

Awards
i was on probation for traficking in lsd for a couple years the test they give u is just for rec drugs not steroids you will be fine many people i know have juiced while on probation...

jvb20