EQ and anavar

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
im 6-4 270lbs and about to clean up the diet and do a lean bulk, im in a job where i cant swell up to quick so im not looking at including any test, most prohormone cycles i have taken worked well how ever not as good on a cutting diet,
prostan is hard to find and im tired of the dry joints,

so ive looked at 200-300wk of the eq for around 12wks
and ive recently started looking at the anavar as well
but i wanted some opinions first.

its so hard to search for dark side info in the steriod forum due to all of the prohomone stuff getting grouped in here

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 6-4 270lbs and about to clean up the diet and do a lean bulk, im in a job where i cant swell up to quick so im not looking at including any test, most prohormone cycles i have taken worked well how ever not as good on a cutting diet,
prostan is hard to find and im tired of the dry joints,

so ive looked at 200-300wk of the eq for around 12wks
and ive recently started looking at the anavar as well
but i wanted some opinions first.

its so hard to search for dark side info in the steriod forum due to all of the prohomone stuff getting grouped in here
What kind of opinions are you looking for?

If you don't want noticeable, don't run Var, the vascularity on that will make people scared, and the strength aint half bad either... The eq won't pack a whole lot on at once, but after 12 weeks of it and the the Var tossed in, you will have a different body.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
well im usually in BDU's so vascularity wont be too much of a problem, maybe ill just run the eq alone.

i like the EPO effect because im need to get my endurance up for running a little more distance than i normally do.

i figure with running up to 3 miles a week and being on a caloric deficit diet, around 2500 calories a day, with adjustments for energy levels is going to burn a lot of fat by using the EQ to keep me from burning too much muscle....

i was just looking fo suggestions.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally dont think gear is required for weight loss and muscle retention. high protein and reduced carbs does the trick for most people, but you might have a more stubborn composition, i dunno.

EQ is obviously good for endurance, but the appetite stimulation will probably keep you from any serious dieting. i wouldnt go less than 400mg/week personally, for any purpose. if you want to see results in the first 4 weeks, though, you'll need something faster to jumpstart. epistane is good and mild but rather noticeable. you're a big guy so var might not have the same effect it does on smaller guys like RA. (i dont get much out of var either besides a mild strength bump and some slight vascularity) but var is often faked, so there's some risk there.

primo might be better if you can afford it. slow, lean and easy on the system. also tbol is a good choice, but might be too fast.

you might also benefit from the pulsing technique in this case, or morning-only oral doses.

what was your best cycle to date? how long's it been since you were last on? which is more important - losing fat or gaining muscle? you can do both, but your diet has to be spot on unless you have some serious anabolics working inside you...

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
well i should have given a BF% i weighed in this morning at 262 and id say 16-19% so i do have a small beer gut,

(dammn german beer)

ive run cycles of 1AD, trenabol X, halodrol, superdrol and prostan, hyperdrol mass fx etc. run T3 a few times but its liquid and i just dont think its as good as a real tablet.

did a small bit or inj. win but it the inj sites were so sore i couldnt walk, so im kinda avoiding it unless its a oral jumpstart.

i think i may have enough SD to jumpstart but im not at home to look. i do have a new bottle of massfx, but i dont think thats gonna help any.

just looking lean down , my waist at the hip bone is 38.5 to 39

and i want to get it down to 34-35, so its more diet than anything , but , id like to hit a few lacking areas as well

i have broad shoulders so my traps dont look big and i want to put another inch on my arms if i can.

not to mention i had a surgury on my meniscus on my right knee that has taken forever to get back up to where i was running before.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Var and EQ will make you veiny as all hell, that is for sure. I would not run EQ lower then 600mg per week.

I think a Test/EQ/Var cycle would be quite nice actually. It would look something like this:

Var: Weeks 1-4, 8-12
Test: Weeks 1-2
EQ: Weeks 1-12

Perhaps you would run the cycle a bit longer due to the slow kick in of EQ but I think 12 weeks plus a spot on diet should have you looking very different. As for the test bloat, just use an AI to combat the bloat and you should be all set, no issues at work.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
that would work but im looking at running just one or two compounds,

this is is really one of the first real cycles ive run and want to be able to differentiate between what product may be doing what if i run into anything,

just trying to keep it simple while i re-lean how my body reacts

i can get some dbol and run it for maybe a week or two every couple weeks to help with the jumpstart and strength
plus keeping down the liver damage..

so maybe like this?

dbol wks 1-2, 5-6, 9-10@ 25mg ed
Eq wks 1-12 400mg wk

however as i look at this i wonder about the Dbol almost pulsing

and knowing that Dbol isnt great for aerobic type uses but i think the Eq will counter it

so im kinda thinking maybe

dbol wk 1-2 and 9-10@ 25mg ed
Eq wks 1-12 400mg wk

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont take this the wrong way bro, but do you actually think you're gonna drop 5 inches of fat on your midsection and gain an inch on each arm in 3 months??

i personally think than unless a person is already lean, a "lean bulk" is counterproductive. cut down to where you want to be and go from there, IMHO.

Ich auch liebe das Deutches biere....i feel your pain.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
dont take this the wrong way bro, but do you actually think you're gonna drop 5 inches of fat on your midsection and gain an inch on each arm in 3 months??

i personally think than unless a person is already lean, a "lean bulk" is counterproductive. cut down to where you want to be and go from there, IMHO.

Ich auch liebe das Deutches biere....i feel your pain.
yeah i agree and the arms arent really that much of a goal,

the waist is, however my arms were 17.5 cold around 8 months ago and now are 16.75 cold so just back to 17.5 or so would be nice, i think its possible, since they have been that big before but if it doesnt no biggie,

getting lean is priority, just want to start over with a clean base and go from there i can add mass easy so im not concerned with that , its just that this time when i do it i want to do it by eating right. not by just eating what ever all the time and partying, college was over 6 years ago and im not into the club scene anymore.

going to every party and bar and drinking and partying all the time wasnt the way to get where i want to be so im trying to change that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see a problem with EQ and var for your goals or you could use EQ and halodrol or epistane something somewhat dry....dbol bad idea.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
I dont see a problem with EQ and var for your goals or you could use EQ and halodrol or epistane something somewhat dry....dbol bad idea.

well yeah the dbol does hold some water but its its so little and so far apart, but i know what you are getting at.

all the good prohormones are gone or cost too much, its gotten to be that its easier to get real gear.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well yeah the dbol does hold some water but its its so little and so far apart, but i know what you are getting at.

all the good prohormones are gone or cost too much, its gotten to be that its easier to get real gear.
I like SameOld's suggestion of Tbol, that would fit the bill nicely. The major thing on this is, you need to have attainable goals and know how to get them. I think you would be best off running the AX Mass stack first and concentrate on dropping body fat while on that, then give yourself a month or two, then do your cycle and concentrate on catchin up problem areas and/or tightening things up.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
I like SameOld's suggestion of Tbol, that would fit the bill nicely. The major thing on this is, you need to have attainable goals and know how to get them. I think you would be best off running the AX Mass stack first and concentrate on dropping body fat while on that, then give yourself a month or two, then do your cycle and concentrate on catchin up problem areas and/or tightening things up.

i think losing five inches of gut in 3-4 months on a cut is easily attainable, but as for the ph's ive had enough. im tired of using something that is attempting to be a legal version of something else. if ph's were that good the pros would use them. not that im trying to be a pro and im not bashing your recommendations, but PHs are expensive for what you get, i can get real gear for not much more and it work much better.

orals ph's just dont work well

now for bulking if i could get transdermal trenabol or 1ad again i would rethink it .

but i digress

i dont think the goals are unattainable...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think losing five inches of gut in 3-4 months on a cut is easily attainable, but as for the ph's ive had enough. im tired of using something that is attempting to be a legal version of something else. if ph's were that good the pros would use them. not that im trying to be a pro and im not bashing your recommendations, but PHs are expensive for what you get, i can get real gear for not much more and it work much better.

orals ph's just dont work well

now for bulking if i could get transdermal trenabol or 1ad again i would rethink it .

but i digress

i dont think the goals are unattainable...
I don't think they are either, I'm just saying that doing both at once with one cycle may not happen like you think. I hope you reach em man, I just hope you don't try to overdo it on a stack trying to. TIME is a BIG factor in reachin goals.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

orals ph's just dont work well.
???

what an odd POV. most of the legal hormone products out right now are actually steroids - epistane, superdrol, m-trn, phera-plex, max LMG, etc...and several of these are just as strong as any of the illegal ones. i've used dbol and anadrol before and i prefer superdrol - it's faster, i know it isnt fake, and it actually puts more mass on me than the others.

obviously all my cycles are based on injectables, and i only use these products to jumpstart or finish, but they definitely have a place, like any oral steroid.

the difference between legal and illegal steroids is not the efficacy; it's just the chemical's duration on the juicing scene....the others have been around long enough for congress to know about them.

oh, and when RA said "tbol" he was referring to oral turinabol, aka OT or turanabol, which is illegal.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
???

what an odd POV. most of the legal hormone products out right now are actually steroids - epistane, superdrol, m-trn, phera-plex, max LMG, etc...and several of these are just as strong as any of the illegal ones. i've used dbol and anadrol before and i prefer superdrol - it's faster, i know it isnt fake, and it actually puts more mass on me than the others.

obviously all my cycles are based on injectables, and i only use these products to jumpstart or finish, but they definitely have a place, like any oral steroid.

the difference between legal and illegal steroids is not the efficacy; it's just the chemical's duration on the juicing scene....the others have been around long enough for congress to know about them.

oh, and when RA said "tbol" he was referring to oral turinabol, aka OT or turanabol, which is illegal.

im not gonna argue that they are not, but the good ones arent around long. i have a about 50 SD left in my collection
its hard to find the stuff and pay decent prices for....

its just seems that it has become all the rage for these high schoolers to take a bunch of it,

yes some of it works, but you cant stay on it as long as i would like , 4 or 5 weeks is fine for a bulk here and there
but when your going to cut for around 16wks using it to slow muscle loss isnt the best idea.

so yes i would agree and disagree.....

so, im thinking of just running the EQ and starting it with whatever i have left in my stash for around 2-3 wks
im fuzzy on what i have , but i think some SD and Prostan and i know i have some massfx even though that works a little different.

regardless.....

how bout a estimate for the EQ ?

200mg e3d for 400mg wk?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not gonna argue that they are not, but the good ones arent around long. i have a about 50 superdrol left in my collection
its hard to find the stuff and pay decent prices for....

its just seems that it has become all the rage for these high schoolers to take a bunch of it,

yes some of it works, but you cant stay on it as long as i would like , 4 or 5 weeks is fine for a bulk here and there
but when your going to cut for around 16wks using it to slow muscle loss isnt the best idea.

so yes i would agree and disagree.....

so, im thinking of just running the EQ and starting it with whatever i have left in my stash for around 2-3 wks
im fuzzy on what i have , but i think some SD and Prostan and i know i have some massfx even though that works a little different.

regardless.....

how bout a estimate for the EQ ?

200mg e3d for 400mg wk?
How bout an estimate for running a good cutting diet and more intense training? ;) lol

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
How bout an estimate for running a good cutting diet and more intense training? ;) lol

well

heres what i have been eating

6 egg whites
and a pack of oatmeal

2hrs later
half a detour bar

lunch is 8oz of cottage cheese and a can of tuna

2 hrs later the other half of the detour bar

about 45 min before work out half a can of greenbeans

post work out is two scoops of ON protein in water

dinner is chicken breast or some fish fillets with the rest of the green beans and usually a small salad

and one scoop of casein with milk before bed

ill have a tsp of pb sometimes

work out consists of military PT three times a week i have started back in the gym after work m-f

mon -shoulders and traps
tues- tris and chest
wed - legs
thurs -back and bis
fri- usually a little bit of whats laggin, traps forearms and calves

sat or sunday i do some kind of cardio for a bit.

i dont think its to skewed, i know what im doing, ive just got married and threw on a few dozen lbsX2 ....lol

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally believe every meal on a non-ketogenic diet should include both protein and carbs....but there are a million opinions on that. you've got like 100g of carbs in there - too much for ketosis, but too little to keep energy up and stave off catabolism.

also, that looks like <2500 cals. that's what's called a pretty EXTREME cutting diet, considering you're 270lbs and the cardio you do. if the weight doesnt absolutely fly off of you with that diet and training, then you need to see a doctor and get your thyroid checked.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally believe every meal on a non-ketogenic diet should include both protein and carbs....but there are a million opinions on that. you've got like 100g of carbs in there - too much for ketosis, but too little to keep energy up and stave off catabolism.

also, that looks like <2500 cals. that's what's called a pretty EXTREME cutting diet, considering you're 270lbs and the cardio you do. if the weight doesnt absolutely fly off of you with that diet and training, then you need to see a doctor and get your thyroid checked.
Agreed, or learn how to keep from exaggerating ;) LOL jk

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
not exaggerating, its about 2300 cal , ive had some problems before with too low carbs, i would eat bread at every meal if i could , so i kinda freak out with out it... i have read some info about opposing views of letting your body go into keto so i figured i would give a few more carbs a try, i can always lean them out a little bit more as i get further into it ,

its going ok so far, boring and bland as usual, but i have stuck to it with today (sat) being my only variation,
and i just didnt eat as much as i was busy driving around.

but still at 1.5 gals of water a day , and on my 2nd wk or so of not smoking ,

im kinda thinking my BF estimates are of a bit, i can find my digital calipers,(not that they are the best in the world) so ill have to get some more, maybe ill go get some at GNC down the road if its not to overpriced (GNC overpriced? never)

im thinking maybe 15 or 16 , who knows, every one says im not fat im just a big dude, i think im fat, but dont we all?

im open to modification of the diet, i just thought it would be a good place to start seing as i was eating out all the time,

i weighed in in thursday at 262.02 so i think its working , even though thats only about 5 days into the diet,
i might add the 270 weight was about a wk before where all i did was start drinking water and cut out sodas and stuff

not sure when im going to start the EQ, no big hurry though

heres a photo i found about my size

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hard to make a BF estimate from the photo....not that BF% really means anything in this context. your goal is to lose fat and i imagine you will.

anytime a big guy weans off carbs he'll usually lose pounds QUICK (i can drop 10 in a week no problem when i'm bloaty and carb-filled, like you suggest that you are)....those pounds come back if the carbs come back, though.

still, you look like you've got a good frame and some good development. you shouldnt have any problems meeting your goals. good luck.

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
...lol....yeah thats not me though..... im about his size but it was the closest i could find.... ill try to get some up...

B

Blownkbgt

Board Supporter
Awards
well weighed in at 259 this morning so three pounds since last monday, seems to be working good, i went back through my diet and i think that once my cardio is back to normal (PT has been hit or miss due to rain and some lightning) i may need to up the calories a bit , but then again ill feel it out,

the comment about the thyroid has gotten me curious becasue i have been in for tests before,

my mother has a underactive, and my sister has a overactive
but both took a "other than normal " test of some kind to show up this way, the tests i had didnt show anything but they were just a blood test, and i cant get them to try anything else....dammn military doctors...

anyway, once i turned about 20 my weight has considerably climbed when i have been more active than before 20.
i was kinda skinny up until then. ive taken T3 before and when im on it my digestion cycle seems a little quicker and im feel a little better too, however i dont report the fat "melting" off like others do, i wonder if its because i have a underproductive thyroid?

anyway,

i posted a new thread about what i have left in my stash and how i should use it...

the EQ is on hold for a bit