test cycle

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
what kind of gains and sides of a test only cycle? every one i talk to has always stacked them but i dont want to go that route just trying to gain some knowledge

jvb20

Awards
buddy of mine ran test e at 500mg a week he put on 25 pounds with little sides (first cycle) 10 weeks

my first cycle was prop 100mg eod and put on 18 pounds in 8 weeks and looked shredded with no sides but loving every second of it...

jvb20

Awards
but everyone is different all has to do about training and eating right...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains and sides of a test only cycle? every one i talk to has always stacked them but i dont want to go that route just trying to gain some knowledge
This isn't really a good question because there really isn't a good answer. It depends on a lot of things, mostly you and your diet and such. But some people are more prone to sides then others. However given your stats (you need to give us yours) a moderate does of testosterone and a good diet will work wonders with little side affects.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie Cutler says forget steroids - you can do it all with MuscleTeck! Using Slaploham and Creakie, you can gain 100 pounds in 3 days! SOLID MUSCLE! MIND BLOWING PUMPZ!!!1!!11!ELEVEN!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie Cutler says forget steroids - you can do it all with MuscleTeck! Using Slaploham and Creakie, you can gain 100 pounds in 3 days! SOLID MUSCLE! MIND BLOWING PUMPZ!!!1!!11!ELEVEN!

Saying that when his ass looks like this

Attachments