Sensitive nips

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros. I'm on my 3rd week of my test-e/anadrol cycle and have noticed over the weekend my nips are starting to get a little sensitive. No gyno, just a tad bit sensitive. should I start taking nolva for precaution? I f so, how long should I run it... I I don't want to run out as I'm using it for PCT. Thanks for your imput.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you have to weigh your options

1) use the Tam and potentially cut the estro sides (gyno) off and pay $25 for more Tamox

2) wait it out to save a couple bucks and potentialy walk aroung with a sore hard lump under your nipples.

Its your call but Id get ahold of some 6bromo or ATD and put it to work ASAP along with the Tamox.I dont know when your last shot was but Id hold off on anymore til this was nipped in the bud.Good luck.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
start taking a SERM or AI imo, start now while you can control it. Sometimes sensitivity just happens when your body has hormonal changes but id rather stay on the safe side and try to prevent gyno. Trust me, its a real pain in the nips

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no biggie

you need to use a serm to control anadrol gyno, an AI wont do it.

tamoxifen costs $25....its really worth 25 bucks to make sure you dont have tats. take you tamoxifen at 20mgs a day and it should take care of the problem. you can drop it down to 10mgs a day after a week or so.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to give a heads up on my cycle. Never had sensitive nips on any cycle before this one. now I'm running
500 4ad trans/day
75Max LMG/day (or whatever the recommended dose is.
I noticed sensitive nips yesterday. I have AI and serms and cab. so I took 1 rxt, .025 of cab and 45 mg torm. seems better today but I'll continue for the rest of the cycle. except the cab will be spaced out and low dose because of the sides.