epistane + trans

D

Davrlev

Awards
hey ive been wanting to run a test trans cycle for my first "real" cycle, and was wondering how i could add epistane to the cycle. Maybe I could run 4 weeks of epi 20/30/30/40 and jump directly into 6 weeks of test transdermal. Also, i will be running adex along side the test to eliminate bloat and gyno. I will have nolva on hand and have post cycle therapy in line before i start. I have seen a few people doing epi and test e, but i don't know how epi and a test base trans would work. thanks for the help.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
hey ive been wanting to run a test trans cycle for my first "real" cycle, and was wondering how i could add epistane to the cycle. Maybe I could run 4 weeks of epi 20/30/30/40 and jump directly into 6 weeks of test transdermal. Also, i will be running adex along side the test to eliminate bloat and gyno. I will have nolva on hand and have post cycle therapy in line before i start. I have seen a few people doing epi and test e, but i don't know how epi and a test base trans would work. thanks for the help.
They would work quite well together! How much test are you looking at running? Epistane has been run for up to 8 weeks with no problems, and I believe that was at 30mg so you could do 4 weeks to kickstart, run a full 8 weeks or use it like a book end meaning the first and last 2 weeks of your cycle. Considering this is your first real cycle as you say keep it simple and keep the doses low 30mg of epi is all your going to need and will compliment test really well. Some buddy more experienced with transdermals could help you with your test dose.

D

Davrlev

Awards
hey thanks for such a quick reply. i forgot to mention that i have some experience with phs, including epistane. i ran it 20/20/30/30 with great results. so i figured bumping it up to 40 the last week might be fun!

I am just a little confused with what you suggested. You said i could kickstart the test with 4 weeks of epi, so does that mean i would be running them both at the same time (overlapping)? I was under the impression that test transdermals kick in relatively quick, like within the first 4 days or so, so there would be no needed to kickstart with any oral. Thats why i figured i would take the epi first for 4 weeks, and maybe overlap it with test for the last week so the test kicks in just as im getting off the epi.

and if anyone else who has more experience with transdermals has any thoughts on this id really appreciate it.
Thanks again

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
No need to kickstart--just that there is likely some synergy between the test and havoc so running them together/overlapping could provide better results.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for such a quick reply. i forgot to mention that i have some experience with phs, including epistane. i ran it 20/20/30/30 with great results. so i figured bumping it up to 40 the last week might be fun!

I am just a little confused with what you suggested. You said i could kickstart the test with 4 weeks of epi, so does that mean i would be running them both at the same time (overlapping)? I was under the impression that test transdermals kick in relatively quick, like within the first 4 days or so, so there would be no needed to kickstart with any oral. Thats why i figured i would take the epi first for 4 weeks, and maybe overlap it with test for the last week so the test kicks in just as im getting off the epi.

and if anyone else who has more experience with transdermals has any thoughts on this id really appreciate it.
Thanks again

Whoops my bad i read transdermal but than you mentioned test E and for some reason i was thinking of test E, so ya just overlap the dosing.

D

Davrlev

Awards
alright sounds good. do you think i should run epi for all 6 weeks at a small dosage or just the first 4 with a higher dose?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I think it will be a wonderful stack! The added gyno protection from Epi is really where it is going to help the most. Be sure to keep the adex low enough that you don't start getting sides from the extremely low estrogen conditions though, don't want the achy joints.

D

Davrlev

Awards
hey guys thanks for all the help.. how low would you suggest lakemountd, around .25 a day??

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
hey guys thanks for all the help.. how low would you suggest lakemountd, around .25 a day??
This depends on how much test you running, if your keeping your dose low to moderate than ya .25 a day should be fine.