- 12-02-2002, 01:57 AM
- 12-02-2002, 03:26 AM
DMSO is no longer used widely as it was before. I heard that DMSO can cause cataracts.
Before, if you had a muscle sprain etc. DMSO was a common solvent in trandermal pain killers, the entire football team here used it. But recently, some negative stuff has come out about DMSO (excessive use causing cataracts) so it is no longer widely used.
I was told this info by a pharmacist, i was skeptical at first... have you guys heard something similar?
12-02-2002, 09:10 AM
To my knowledge, there are no tests to confirm 1-test use. As with any critical exams it is best not to chance it and leave the transdermals alone.Originally posted by spoofy
Since 1test is a steriod would someone fail a drug test due to it? I get tested monthy (long story) and it is a concern. Also why is it that most places dont ship DMSO?
12-02-2002, 09:26 AM
I did have abnomraly high level of Test of when I was tested for T levels at the end of my last cycle. They were testing for T and that is not a normal test in a standard panel. If thehy are testing for drugs then I doubt very highly that they would have a hit on anything.
There's the thread.
12-02-2002, 11:27 AM
i have also asked this q. i think petefox said there is a test for it but more than likely they wont test for it doing a drug test because of the cost.
Similar Forum Threads
- By airtym in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:25 PM
- By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:08 PM
- By kranden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:59 AM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 09:14 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2002, 02:27 PM