girl is pissed off at me-mohn causes h2o ret.?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
this chick i know asked me if i had any var. i said no but i have mohn and that might work for ya. so i made her 10mg caps and she took them for a while and then said she couldn't feel it even though people told her she was muscling up so she began on 20mgs. well now she's all pissed off at me b/c she's holding water and making less money as a dancer. is it even possible to hold h2o on mohn?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow.

i think females hold water like nothing. Tell her she's just having her rags lol.

sorry. no mohn experience here but i did find this:

MOHN - Methyl 4-hydroxyNandrolone
MOHN is an active hormone, it does not require a conversion. It is a nandrolone derivative, however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT or DHN, making this a mildly adrogenic and highly anabolic compound.

This product is becoming extremely popular due to its ability to be used for both bulking and cutting cycles. The average user seems to be looking to gain lean muscle tissue without gaining body-fat and water retention.

Common User Feedback:

- Lean Muscle Gains
- Moderate Strength Gains
- Improved Recovery Time Between Sets and Workouts
- Increased Fat Loss
- Temporary Relief of Joint Pain

Dosage Ranges:

- Normal Dosage Range – Recommended dosages for this compound generally fall into the 12 to 16 mg. per day range. A common method is to take 16 mg. per day if using it as a stand alone supplement, or to take 12 mg. per day if stacking it with other prohormone compounds.
- High End Usage – There are reports of individuals using as high as 32 mg. per day. This is something that people do at their own risk and that no responsible company should ever recommend to their consumers.

So I would think there is a possibility since it is a nandrolone deriviative could be getting deca like gains? hmmmm....not sure really.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe this isn't appropriate here, but you *might* wanna check the rules out again... maybe I'm just tired cuz I've been up all night and been busy, but MAYBE I'm right.......

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this isn't appropriate here, but you *might* wanna check the rules out again... maybe I'm just tired cuz I've been up all night and been busy, but MAYBE I'm right.......
He didn't say anything about selling them to her, he just said he gave them to her, even if he did say something wrong MAYBE you should let the mods do their job and take care of it.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He didn't say anything about selling them to her, he just said he gave them to her, even if he did say something wrong MAYBE you should let the mods do their job and take care of it.
Like I said "MAYBE this is innappropriate"... I was just double checkin dude, no need to lose control

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bro, calm down man---RA wasn't being mean, was just suggesting.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
haha sorry man, now that i read over what i wrote it does sound a little bitter

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
haha sorry man, now that i read over what i wrote it does sound a little bitter
No biggy man, just don't like people flaming each other. All good...

Everybody loses their cool every now and then.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
well now she's all pissed off at me b/c she's holding water and making less money as a dancer.
It's not the water affecting her income. It's the man voice and the chest hair.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
It's not the water affecting her income. It's the man voice and the chest hair.
Thank you for literally making me laugh out loud.

I'd further supplement that by saying her personality is affecting her income. WTF do strippers need with steroids anyway?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if its makes you hold any water I dont think it would be much water. tell her to check her diet of the time of the month. maybe she should reduce the dose.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
thanx for your lousy input! it sure as hell helped me out w/ my water question. thanx again dou##bag.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
M-4ohn makes me hold some water-not like deca though...but it is noticeable to me--in my face! I think that she is taking too much also--ive taken up to 40mgs but notice results w/16 mgs (especially if its a female user she should see results.)

-Soma

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
M-4ohn makes me hold some water-not like deca though...but it is noticeable to me--in my face! I think that she is taking too much also--ive taken up to 40mgs but notice results w/16 mgs (especially if its a female user she should see results.)

-Soma
all i can say is she is a dancer w/ a low iq. she started at 10mgs which was probably plenty for a lady and got greedy (said she wasn't feeling it but getting results) and upped it to 20mgs to feel it. then complained she wasn't making any money b/c of bloat, dumb broad.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The caps are too big for a women. 2 to 4 mgs is a better size. Mohn needs to taken 3 to 4 times a day. Very short half life even though it is a Methyl. There was girl logging very good results on three 2 mg pills a day or 6 mgs a day when it first came out.

By the way if a dancer is telling you she is taking 20 mgs, she more likely taking 40 mgs and all at once.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The caps are too big for a women. 2 to 4 mgs is a better size. Mohn needs to taken 3 to 4 times a day. Very short half life even though it is a Methyl. There was girl logging very good results on three 2 mg pills a day or 6 mgs a day when it first came out.

By the way if a dancer is telling you she is taking 20 mgs, she more likely taking 40 mgs and all at once.
LOL. hahaha i also think 20mg is too much but whatever....is she hot?

if she is then just replace the mohn with date rape rufies and its all good!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

And no matter what a stripper tells you...
There is NO ....... Bloat from the MOHN... LMFAO

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
No amount of juice will fill the hole in her that Daddy left behind. That's your job.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No amount of juice will fill the hole in her that Daddy left behind. That's your job.
LOL....looks like somebody is "projecting" :)

MOHN isnt very androgenic, but it does act on PgR's, which means it will probably act very differently on females than males. if she bloats while on birth control (also a progesterone analogue), then she'll probably bloat with MOHN.