How long should I wait to take Halodrol-50 after using Activate+Rebound Reloaded?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I am sure some of you use supplements and was wondering if I should wait a certain period of time before starting a cycle of Halodrol-50 or can I take it right after? I have been taking the NHA stack (Activate+Rebound Reloaded)
http://anabolicminds.com/store/1167.html
for exactly 2 weeks now and dont like the low libido effects that Rebound Reloaded has been giving me so yesterday was my last day. Rebound Reloaded is a anti-estrogen that has 2 AI's in it. I think my estrogen might be out of whack and want to make sure I dont mess up my body so those of you that could give me some advice I would appreciate it very much. This would be my first cycle, I have had this box of Halodrol-50 for almost a year now :think:
I think I better use it before it expires.
Thanks

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sure some of you use supplements and was wondering if I should wait a certain period of time before starting a cycle of Halodrol-50 or can I take it right after? I have been taking the NHA stack (Activate+Rebound Reloaded)
http://anabolicminds.com/store/1167.html
for exactly 2 weeks now and dont like the low libido effects that Rebound Reloaded has been giving me so yesterday was my last day. Rebound Reloaded is a anti-estrogen that has 2 AI's in it. I think my estrogen might be out of whack and want to make sure I dont mess up my body so those of you that could give me some advice I would appreciate it very much. This would be my first cycle, I have had this box of Halodrol-50 for almost a year now :think:
I think I better use it before it expires.
Thanks

A common side effect reported with the NHA stack is a loss of libido. IMO I would wait about a month before starting something hormonal, although you COULD start it earlier. The reason I say to wait, is because it allows your body time to return to normal and you may possibly benefit more on cycle from it.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
A common side effect reported with the NHA stack is a loss of libido. IMO I would wait about a month before starting something hormonal, although you COULD start it earlier. The reason I say to wait, is because it allows your body time to return to normal and you may possibly benefit more on cycle from it.
I stopped the rebound reloaded after using it for two weeks and replaced it with Powerfull. This coming Monday will be the 4th week on Activate and will stop using it and Powerfull the same day.
I'll wait a month to be safe. Just curious why do you think I "may possibly benefit more on cycle from it"

Thanks