M5aa use

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,
I've been researching M5AA here and found a bit of information on it in terms of dosage. I have some Omega bottles left from pre-ban I'm trying to use but I'm having a rough time deciding what to stack it with.

I'll be taking 30-40mg to start of M5AA preworkout. This will be during a cut. I'll be using a 40-40-20 diet at around 2800 cals. I am 5'11" 204lbs and around 13-14%bf.

I was thinking of stacking with Hemadrol at 50mg/day along with some transdermal 4AD.

My only qualms are the double methyls, but I read reviews of M5AA stacked with Sdrol, so I'm assuming m5 is so gentle that its somewhat of a moot point? I'm hoping some guys with more experience with these preban hormones can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M5 was stacked with other and neither that nor the Hema are really hepatoxic. Also, you are not using the M5 everyday; as long as you take proper precautions, run the appropriate supps, and eat clean food you should be fine.

M5 is an awesome cutter. BTW.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
M5 was stacked with other and neither that nor the Hema are really hepatoxic. Also, you are not using the M5 everyday; as long as you take proper precautions, run the appropriate supps, and eat clean food you should be fine.

M5 is an awesome cutter. BTW.
I'm excited to find out. Thanks a lot for your response.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to find out. Thanks a lot for your response.
I still have strong opinions on using this with the new Axis Furazadrol OR maybe even a halo clone and some regular ol' zol... You can do several things with it, I know Click was gonna use M5aa + Zol and see what happened.... Eh, I'll send you a PM elsewhere.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I still have strong opinions on using this with the new Axis Furazadrol OR maybe even a halo clone and some regular ol' zol... You can do several things with it, I know Click was gonna use M5aa + Zol and see what happened.... Eh, I'll send you a PM elsewhere.
my only qualm was that my main goal was to use the hormones i already have rather than buying more...

I was going to use that hemadrol like you saw since it was offered to me, but I guess it is backordered. I really want to have cycle + pct done by the end of august, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do now - I could buy a halo clone I guess but the pct and supporting supps are already going to cost me enough.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I have used up to 100mg dosage pre workout. I do remember being impressed that it was good for muscle strength and endurance during workouts when taken and hour before gym time. I'm not sure if its recomp properties were that great for me but its hard to judge as i used it mostly for preworkout and as an adjunct and if I remember correctly I used it with tren & prop which likely overshadowed anything the m5aa was doing outside the gym.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I still have strong opinions on using this with the new Axis Furazadrol .
I'm going to end up doing this. Furazadrol + M5 + 4AD transdermal.

I'll be using Milk Thistle + NAC and maybe SamE for liver

Probably using Mass FX + hypderdrol v2 along with torem. for PCT

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to end up doing this. Furazadrol + M5 + 4AD transdermal.

I'll be using Milk Thistle + NAC and maybe SamE for liver

Probably using Mass FX + hypderdrol v2 along with torem. for post cycle therapy
That looks good brutha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3