Testadrol cycle Question

cochran802

Awards
I am currently using Testadrol (Superdrol clone) and 13 Ethel Bolan (X-mass clone) for a 4 week cycle and I was wondering if it would be ok if I added 2 weeks of just Testadrol to make it 6 weeks of Testadrol and 4 weeks 13 Ethel Bolan or should I just us both of them for 6weeks. I planned a 4 week post cycle. Any advice would help me out.

jmdodso

Awards
are you talking testadrol 50 if so i did three weeks of sustonol 50 and then 4 weeks of testadrol 50 testadrol was the best sup. that i have tried.. no lathergy.. no boner problems ..but absolute results
did a lot of cardio on this but kept my strenght and gains...and lost pounds 17 pounds since june 1st and my chest and arms looked better everyday

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
EEEEEE BRAAAKE! Bro Testadrol is 15mg SD per cap, 30 mg daily. I had a few bottles but gave them to a guy more than twice my size who is a viking monster on this site. Unless you're 250 plus lbs, I would not recommend it.

Usaully SD is ran for 3 weeks, if you run it for 6 weeks, it is unlikely that you will see positive results in the last 2-3 weeks.

The reason you saw great results on Testadrol-50 is because it is a steroid cocktail. Some people do fine with these, some don't. It is up to you, be careful.

Shakka1975

Shakka1975

Awards
i just did a 3.5 week cycle of testadrol 50 @ 2caps for the 1st 2 weeks and 3 for the rest... really havent felt or gain much... unless it hits me during pct ... I did a havoc cycle and that **** works... i gained 15lbs and alot of strength. This did not blout me up i felt hard and tight. My other friends liked the testadrol 50 and they had great gains. Maybe testdrol 50 wasnt for me...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marms Company Promotions 82
Cycle Logs 0
Supplements 0
building mass Anabolics 1
Ronnie Anabolics 4