1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lightbulb Pulsing as a bridge to PTC

HPTA shut down isn't exactly an on/off switch as anyone who has done fina/deca VS. anavar knows.

For those of use who do longer cycles I have an idea I would like some feedback on -

1. Use hcg during cycle - keep your parts functional
    2. Pulse Havoc with PCT type drugs - This will allow some function to return while promoting the loss of "false" gains aka fat and water.
    3. Pick up partial HPTA gained in phase 2 and complete further PCT AND run IGF - Recover from this long journey while never really taking a step back

Wha-la there you go, this could be a good idea so lets see some constructive feedback

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

"wha-la" LMAO...

the exclamation is "Voila" (i dont know how to make an accent, though)

sorry, please continue.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ptc=pct???
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

haha yeah - pct oops... I make enough typos...
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    HPTA shut down isn't exactly an on/off switch as anyone who has done fina/deca VS. anavar knows.

For those of use who do longer cycles I have an idea I would like some feedback on -

1. Use hcg during cycle - keep your parts functional
    2. Pulse Havoc with post cycle therapy type drugs - This will allow some function to return while promoting the loss of "false" gains aka fat and water.
    3. Pick up partial HPTA gained in phase 2 and complete further PCT AND run IGF - Recover from this long journey while never really taking a step back

Wha-la there you go, this could be a good idea so lets see some constructive feedback
    1. is done quite often nowadays by some. Seems to be the new protocol.
    2. i dont quite understand...are you saying on off days take 40mg of nolva or a SERM at PCT doses? Can you clarify?
    3. again most do use peptides like IGF and MGF etc. during PCT to help keep gains.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%

Take SERM like torem or tamox everyday even with the pulse days... Again this isn't meant to recover 100% it's just buying into the idea that the HPTA isn't a light switch but more like a dimmer switch that we can slowly turn back on somewhat before fully going into PCT

Also, I am aware that hcg during cycle and peptides after cycle are by no means new ideas, I simply wanted to lay out those as part of the full idea in which pulsing with PCT "A" before doing full PCT "B" after (or whatever you would like to label the phases as).

Really the only new idea is the use of pulsing similiar to how old school users would pyramid down. We get all high and mighty and say science tells us this kind of idea is outdated yet if we look at how they would maintain gains with little or no PCT and the idea that the HPTA can be at various levels of functioning, then an idea like this really could work well.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Take SERM like torem or tamox everyday even with the pulse days... Again this isn't meant to recover 100% it's just buying into the idea that the HPTA isn't a light switch but more like a dimmer switch that we can slowly turn back on somewhat before fully going into post cycle therapy

Also, I am aware that hcg during cycle and peptides after cycle are by no means new ideas, I simply wanted to lay out those as part of the full idea in which pulsing with PCT "A" before doing full PCT "B" after (or whatever you would like to label the phases as).

Really the only new idea is the use of pulsing similiar to how old school users would pyramid down. We get all high and mighty and say science tells us this kind of idea is outdated yet if we look at how they would maintain gains with little or no PCT and the idea that the HPTA can be at various levels of functioning, then an idea like this really could work well.
    okay, i see what you mean now. so what doses of SERM would you be looking at on cycle?
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.68%

I have done this once or twice, not with epi though. I did do it with Zol once, and d-bol once.

I think there IS a bennifit to this.BUT, I really wouldn't go doing this for more then 2 weeks though (I just have a feeling on this time frame, but the first 2 weeks can be a crucial time following a cycle. I'd keep the doses kinda low (no more then 30 with epi I'd say) as the goal is more geared towards anti-catabolism and recovery, not so much anabolism.

I would extend your PCT some too

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. 1-AD/4-Derm bridge to what?
    By DrnkMnky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:43 AM
  3. Clomid as a standalone (to boost HPTA/libido)
    By ECTOmorph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. TST/TRN @ 4mgs OT1 bridge to PCT
    By austinwsj in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:25 PM
  5. Ph as a bridge?
    By regino007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 12:41 AM