pheraplex opinion.............

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. Just a quick synopsis of me....

ht: 5'11
wt: 200
diet: excellent
yrs training: 8 / 4 seriously w/diet in check
cycles: nothing so to speak (AP, PFULL, etc...that sort of thing)

I bought 3 bottles of the AI PHERAPLEX about 1.5 yrs ago, and never used them. I am currently at 200lbs and im wanting to add some mass and lose some BF at the same time (arent we all?).

I need opinions on whether i should just sell the pheraplex and use other stacks (NHA, JW, BAM, 3AD, etc), or should i go ahead with something like pheraplex and a proper PCT?

week1 : 20mg
week2: 20mg
week3: 30mg
week4: 30mg

Just looking on some opionions and direction on this. I have searched it extensivley, and just want what you guys think u would do in my shoes. Maybe offer cycle and PCT advise, although i do have a pretty good idea of what i would try.

Just need overall help i guess....

thanks

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I would say that if your relatively happy with your current physique I wouldn't dive into the realm of steroids. I you're pretty close to where you want to be I dont see it being worth the risk. If your close you'll be able to achieve your goals naturally. JMO.Can you be a little bit more exact as to what your short term and long term goals are?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
your dosage looks nice bare in mind that results hav varied on phera plex some guys have gained two pounds with diet in check and others have gained 32 pounds with diet in check. also it is a wet compound as well. do u know what ur cycle supports are going to be?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
your dosage looks nice bare in mind that results hav varied on phera plex some guys have gained two pounds with diet in check and others have gained 32 pounds with diet in check. also it is a wet compound as well. do u know what ur cycle supports are going to be?[/QUOTE

thanks so much for your replies. I am currently sitting at 5'11/200. I would like to try and slim down and at the same time lose some bf.

I have researched a ton on cycle supports and PCT when i first received my PP about 1.5 yrs ago, but i know the concensus on PCT and cycle supports have changed somewhat. In terms of cycle support and PCT, what would you suggest? I will probably be doing some research today, but just trying to get an idea of what u guys would do in terms of both cycle support and PCT...(RYR, HAWTHORN BERRIES, Perfect cycle...etc...)

THANKS

nclifterz71

Awards
i would use perfect cycle at least 2 weeks before you start your cycle and throughout pct. For my pct i used nolva at 40/40/20/20 which worked fine but I think I am probably going to use toremifine next time.

NAS

NAS

Awards
since I have pherabol and mdrol, I was thinking my next cycle is going to be the phera(never used it before), with torem ran inverse to the sns pct stack, of course all the other support supps. I think I will waite till atleast Sep/Oct before starting this, give the receptors a nice break from the last 2 cycles that I ran too close together.