1st cycle of havoc

lambo

Awards
I am 24 .. 6ft 195 lbs ... 43 in chest 15 1/2 in arms... dunno max bench prolly round 210....

Have been on a clean bulk diet for 4 weeks ...2800 cals a day

i ma taking creatin, lipo 6 fat burner for energy, and a trib stack.

I am thinking about taking havoc or epistane to bulk up.
What kind of cycle should i take?
how long a cycle?
what can i expect in muscle gains?
what do i need to stack with?
and what do i need to take for post cycle therapy?

thanks so much

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
look in the log section...there are a wealth of logs there. Steal some ideas. I will say it is pointless to run the trib and creatine products while on cycle...save em for PCT.

lambo

Awards
thinking about this ....
Havoc W 1 20mg
W2 30mg
W3 30mg
W4 40mg

then post cycle therapy with trib creatine and others

is this enough to see big strength and mass gains... 2nd cycle ever and 1st in 4 years so receptors should be good to go

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope u don't like hair...cause this sh*t will make it fall out fast...very androgenic from feedback,and said to be a dht deriv...good luck

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
hope u don't like hair...cause this sh*t will make it fall out fast...very androgenic from feedback,and said to be a dht deriv...good luck
:wtf: Links to back up your statement please.....kthx:wtf:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thinking about this ....
Havoc W 1 20mg
W2 30mg
W3 30mg
W4 40mg

then post cycle therapy with trib creatine and others

is this enough to see big strength and mass gains... 2nd cycle ever and 1st in 4 years so receptors should be good to go
i hope that doesnt mean that your going to use that only for pct, you need a SERM i would recommend you to read and compare logs to get an idea.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO dont waste your first cycle back after 4 years on havoc do Phera or Sdrol. But then again you dont know proper post cycle therapy so i would say read more learn more plan more.

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
i took 50 mg a day for about 3 weeks, no hair loss and i havent read of any as well. i did make a post about low test results. i would read it. some good advice was given to me after the fact.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never seen anyone report major hair loss issues using havoc.

lambo

Awards
PCT would look like ..

Lean xtreme

anabolic xtreme perfect cycle

inhibit-e

trib zma stack

creatine

cycle support

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
delete the above post before this thread gets closed and/or deleted, no asking for sources

Source Posting Rules
If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - pro-hormones - liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

Why? Because openly posting a request is *illegal* Anabolicminds.com does not allow open source posting or open source requests!

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, therefore they are an exception for now.

If you source post, you are jeapordizing the safety of Anabolicminds.com users including yourself.

The users who break this cardinal rule will be immediately removed from this forum with extreme prejudice.

AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance!

This is a federal offense!

This is a zero tolerance rule. What does that mean? No excuses! Ignorance is not an excuse.

If you are banned once, don't come back. Multiple user names will be banned and removed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 194
Anabolics 8
Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 20
SkinnyChase Anabolics 32