THC ok with Havoc/Propadrol?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I may use either Havoc or Propadrol, but the question is if I get stoned or something will there be any problems?

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
i have read articles about how weed increases estrogen levels.....with that said, i have done it more than once, and you will be fine.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine it has never effected my weightlifting. Just don't drink

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
oh im so going to get flamed for this:

the one positive of weed is the appetite increase. granted you have to go light, spliffs are good (half weed half tobacco) so youre really not injesting that much thc, but its enough to do the job. while I dont condone this, on off days its a good way to "fatten up" should you have an overactive metabolism like mine.

while it sounds like I do this regularly, its maybe once a month. its estrogenic, and it turns you into couch space, which Iis fine on off days i guess, but I gots **** to do ;)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
This is true voodoo (it will turn you into a lazy son of a *****) But as long as you don't abuse and use when you have a free day i personally enjoy it

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a link or can tell me where it is proven to raise estrogen?

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
The best way to go is to find the highest quality dro you can and either smoke it out of a clean and iced bong (2 good hits will retire even the expierienced smoker). Or take a couple rips out of a vaporizer. By smoking the highest quality herb possible you can get more THC per serving with less of the other crap. I dont think smoking tobacco is a good idea on a cycle though.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
The best way to go is to find the highest quality dro you can and either smoke it out of a clean and iced bong (2 good hits will retire even the expierienced smoker). Or take a couple rips out of a vaporizer. By smoking the highest quality herb possible you can get more THC per serving with less of the other crap. I dont think smoking tobacco is a good idea on a cycle though.
whats wrong with tabacco while on? i mean obviously its not healthy, but how is it worse while on cycle compared to while off?

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
whats wrong with tabacco while on? i mean obviously its not healthy, but how is it worse while on cycle compared to while off?
In my experiences tobacco has the opposite effects of THC. Weed improves sleep, appetite, and GOOD weed can be quite effective at a very low dose. Tobacco on the other hand kills my appetite and my sleep patterns. I have never been a tobacco smoker other than in blunts and I have not smoked tobacco in 4 yrs. I do not see any positive effects from tobacco for someone striving to attain a good physique. That being said, you are right this goes for on or off cycle but when I am on cycle is when I want to have an increased appetite and be able to sleep soundly which is where I was coming from regarding my comments about THC.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I do not see any positive effects from tobacco for someone striving to attain a good physique.
Chemically Correct: Nicotine | Mind and Muscle
Given Nicotine’s pharmacology, it appears to be most useful during periods of intense dieting. By enhancing the actions of dopamine, serotonin and leptin, as well as partially inhibiting the actions of neuropeptide Y, nicotine can partially deceive the body into thinking it is fed—thereby decreasing appetite, mobilizing fat, and preserving lean body mass—even in the presence of a calorie deficit.

So, how would one ideally use nicotine while dieting? From our review of the literature, we know that higher doses are more effective than lower doses at regulating various factors such as neuropeptide Y (47). However, given that these values are based on mg/kg in rats, establishing conversion rates for optimal human usage is a little tricky. Nonetheless, if we return to our original observation that smokers generally weigh less than non-smokers, and suppose that a “smoker” uses approximately 20mg of nicotine a day (about 20 cigarettes, one pack), we can conclude that 20mg might be an appropriate dosage.

It should also be noted that there are a number of other compounds that might compliment a nicotine regimen. Already mentioned has been deprenyl (5-10mg a day), the use of which is aimed at potentiatiating dopaminergic activity. Similarly, caffeine can sensitize the dopaminergic response to nicotine (61). Because nicotine upregulates tyrosine hydroxylase while concurrently inducing catecholamine release, supplementing with L-tyrosine would ensure ample substrates for neurotransmitter formation. Finally, Spook suggested the addition of calcium supplements, as nicotine induces the release of calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP), which can deplete intracellular calcium stores (62).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a great sleep aid as well.;)
im a rare one, hardly ever sleep while stoned. It keeps my mind too active and i love the feeling when it starts to subside. I dont like to waste my highs haha.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good find supersoldier. interesting news......reps to you.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
It's a common misconception that cigarettes are bad for your health - they actually INCREASE your endurance, cardiovascular health, and the appearance of your smile!

:toofunny:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
My only advice is to toke AFTER working out and not before. It certainly doesn't help your motivation.

:cool:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected. I will officially be incorporating one pack a day of Marlboro Red’s into my next cycle!
I've used the patch and gum with success during dieting/cutting. The mood enhancing effects are very noticeable during calorie restriction.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
im a rare one, hardly ever sleep while stoned. It keeps my mind too active and i love the feeling when it starts to subside. I dont like to waste my highs haha.
For me it gives me little energy boost for an hour or so, then I get sleepy on the comedown. So I partake an hour or so before bedtime, so I can get some dishes washed or research supplementation for a while before bed. Its quite nice, also besides aiding sleep it helps relax and relieves stress (anti catabolic property) and makes me happy;) Also, try smoking less (I can't sleep when Im super blasted either).:fool2:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
For me it gives me little energy boost for an hour or so, then I get sleepy on the comedown. So I partake an hour or so before bedtime, so I can get some dishes washed or research supplementation for a while before bed. Its quite nice, also besides aiding sleep it helps relax and relieves stress (anti catabolic property) and makes me happy;) Also, try smoking less (I can't sleep when Im super blasted either).:fool2:
And get a vaporizer if you have the money, makes all the difference. Much healthier

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I used to love weed but I don't smoke it anymore.

I found that prolonged use made it harder for me to focus and lift serious poundages.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
And get a vaporizer if you have the money, makes all the difference. Much healthier
Already have one.:thumbsup: Definately the way to go- healthier, and it is also very efficient so it saves some $$ in the long run.

P

pyczot

Awards
smoke weed evry day!! theres nothing better,like a splif after hard workout! i have to smoke other wise i kill somebody on the street..he..he!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have never seen a study confirming marijuana raises estrogen and/or prolactin. it appears to me more government and media hype from what i can tell.

that being said, i do not like the way marijuana makes me feel or act, and its affect on hunger is just not enough of a reason for me to use it. igf-1 lr3 will do the same thing....and make the sensation last for days without any psychoactive effect.

smoking marijuana is not unhealthy at all. there are no incidences of lung cancer with marijuana use...and studies have shown that tobacco users that also use marijuana have LESS of a chance of developing cancer than tobacco users alone.

anyway, i hate weed.