Epi Help

Tunasandwich

Awards
I am on week 3 of Epi 30/30/30 and i am running out of supply to complete my planned 5 weeker; with the two last weeks being 40/40.

I need advise because epi is all out of stock - Do you think i will be able to pick up where i left off if i made a nice smooth transition to Havoc for weeks 4 and 5? or will i have to wait for another kick in time?

Any help or advise please.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
the best thing for you would be to not run orals for more than 4 weeks.....i would stop right now and go into pct. running these long cycles is why orals are getting such a bad rap.

Tunasandwich

Awards
I am in week 3 atm and i dont think it would be a good idea to stop now :head: .

Orals have a bad rap because people dont get educated before using them, and they are easy to buy and administer.

IMO a 5 week Epi is not uncommon and does produce great results. Taken with the proper supporting supps/post cycle therapy and a blood panel immediatly following the cycle. I differ in opinion from you, but thanks for the advise.

BTW its working great thus far i am up 7lbs and no notable side, Life Support, Cycle Support and EFA's seem to be working well.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I am in week 3 atm and i dont think it would be a good idea to stop now :head: .
Dont stop now, buy the havoc and run your 5 weeks, it should be all good.

Orals have a bad rap because people dont get educated before using them, and they are easy to buy and administer.
Just to clarify this, orals have a bad rap because they can be very bad and some are very harsh on the body systems. Dont downplay this fact, there have been many knowledgable people who have had nasty results from some of the more harsh oral cycles even with education and all supports supps in place.

IMO epi doesnt fall into this category, but I felt it worth mentioning for the sake of accuracy.

Good luck on your cycle and post your results/reviews when you finish up.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
google it... theres Epi out there.... but either route you choose will be fine, youll still see great results and be safe. what you got lined up for PCT?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont stop now, buy the havoc and run your 5 weeks, it should be all good.

Just to clarify this, orals have a bad rap because they can be very bad and some are very harsh on the body systems. Dont downplay this fact, there have been many knowledgable people who have had nasty results from some of the more harsh oral cycles even with education and all supports supps in place.

IMO epi doesnt fall into this category, but I felt it worth mentioning for the sake of accuracy.

Good luck on your cycle and post your results/reviews when you finish up.
im assuming you ran epi already? how was it?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
im assuming you ran epi already? how was it?
Dont want to threadjack, but on now, 4day, about 3wks in,up 10lbs, no backpumps, no hairloss, no lethargy, no bp rise, some zits and some serious temper, but no other sides, strength up, feel good,diet is crap, guessing, 3 fat, 3water/glyc, 3muscle.+/-.

To me epi/havoc same thing, not going to get into debate on that, tuna wanted to know if it would be ok to go from epi to havoc to finish the cycle, and IMO it will be fine

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had that same idea a few weeks back. I wanted to put an end to it somehow.....I was going to do 2 weeks one 2 weeks the other.....maybe ill just stick to one. dont mean to threadjack but what are you using Roadblock? jacking done

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think if you wanted to do an honest comparison you cant do it back to back weeks or even spaced weeks. honestly run 4 log it the post cycle therapy then run the other 4 log it and post cycle therapy then make your decision or comparison. they are too similar and every time you switch back and forth it will just be building off the last, not starting over... it wouldnt allow for an accurate comparison.

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
i think if you wanted to do an honest comparison you cant do it back to back weeks or wven sapced weeks. hoestly run 4 log it the post cycle therapy then run the other 4 log it and post cycle therapy then make your decision or comparison. they are to similar and every time you switch back and forth it will just be building off the last, not starting over... it wouldnt allow for an accurate comparison.
:goodpost: