Clen Help

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
I got clen today and i was wondering how much i take daily going by the dropper and how many times a day.. do you take it straight or add it to kool aid or something? reps for info.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
i would start at 60mcg per day and ramp up like this:

60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120/120/120/120/120/120

2 weeks on/2 weeks off

some people ramp down, but there is no reason for this. in fact, the only reason really to ramp up is to assess your tolerance. if sides get too bad, dont continue to increase the dosage. everyone is different, 120 might be a little rough for your first time, but thats how i ran it my first time and it worked well.

I also split my dosages twice throughout the day, but try to take both dosages before 6pm to avoid not being able to sleep.

i put mine in orange juice, and can barely taste it, but kool aid, crystal light, whatever, it would all work fine.

hope this helps

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It you aren't going to ramp down, I would run it 1 week on/1 week off...

Ramping down will help your thyroid and the receptors recover more easily. It won't be such a shock to your body.

Also, start at 20, not 60...work up in incremints of 20...

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
what do you mean when you say 20? the dropper starts at .25 and goes up to 1.0

It you aren't going to ramp down, I would run it 1 week on/1 week off...

Ramping down will help your thyroid and the receptors recover more easily. It won't be such a shock to your body.

Also, start at 20, not 60...work up in incremints of 20...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
.25mls to 1ml...look on the bottle it should say 100mcg/ml?..

so .2mls would = 20mcgs....

you should grab a baby syringe from the market or pharmacy...they make dosing easier...

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
20 mcg?? what a waste of time and money. not going to get any results from that.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
start at 20...i know people who are quite sensitive to clen. work up slowly...

just becuase one person can run it high doesnt mean we all can...be careful..

take a look back at glenihan's run in with it...pretty scary.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
yea i prefer to start slow i dont care if it takes longer for it to kick in better to be safe then feel like my heart is beating out of my chest... thats a scarey feeling

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
yea i prefer to start slow i dont care if it takes longer for it to kick in better to be safe then feel like my heart is beating out of my chest... thats a scarey feeling
haha watch out for the first time you do sets of 15+ on squat.....your heart WILL feel like its beating out of your chest. i had to cut my first leg workout on clen WAY short. (that was at 60mcg) but by the next week my body was somewhat used to it and felt much better. clen is no miracle drug though.....dont expect to lose much fat if your diet isnt spot on. its like anything else. good luck!

bmwzhp

Awards
I was a first time clen user recently lke u and I did something lke this

day 1-3:50mcg
day 3-5:75mcg
day 5-10:100mcg
and maxed out at 125mcg per day.
I used keto w/ it so my receptors were ok, and I am still on it and it is still very effective, I'm using it for 10 weeks, I'm on the 5th week.

you also might wanna add t3 to the mix to make fat burning much faster.
t3 is set at 50mcg a day and nothing higher unless AAS is used.

Good luck

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Clen is the piss of Satan! But if you must use it, then basically take as much as you can handle.. Up the dose by a few mcg every day or so and stop if the sides become too harsh..

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Clen is the piss of Satan! But if you must use it, then basically take as much as you can handle.. Up the dose by a few mcg every day or so and stop if the sides become too harsh..
why do you call it the piss of satan?:blink:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used clen many times and I have found, at least for me, that using it for 7on/7off with a consistent dose works very well for me. I am not sensitive to stims, so I use 100mcg each day. Also, adding clen to Lipo-U is a good idea because you dont get the same negative effects and the effect is localized.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You obviously should have done much more research before purchasing clen. :study:

:gotsearch

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't take this lightly even if it was free. The cost later that you could pay can be high. Do your research before taking this and let people know around you how to spot the extreme sides.