Too much Estrogen causing puffy nipples

p951

p951

Awards
I finished up a mild 400 mgs/week Test for 8 weeks with a frontload of 15 mgs D-bol for the first 3 weeks. I ran 100 mgs Clomid for 10 days followed by 10 days of 50 mgs Clomid. Concurrently, I ran 20 mgs of Tamoxifen for 20 days and then finished off with 10 mgs for the last 10 days. About 7 days after finishing the tamoxifen, I experienced a sore and puffy right nipple. I immediately went back on 20 mg of Tamoxifen and the soreness went away in several days. However, the puffiness has not resided. I have Letro on hand and plenty of Tamoxifen also. Should I run some Letro for several weeks and then repeat my Tamoxifen (to avoid a rebound effect of estrogen from the Letro)? What do you suggest as a dose and time frame for each compound? Also, I have heard that massive BCAA dosing can raise progestin levels. Is this true? I have been adding in to my routine an additional 25 grams of BCAA's on workout days. Not sure what to believe - but I do know I don't want a puffy right nip. I have no hard lump, maybe a slight itchiness sometimes - a 1 on a scale of 1-10 - But no lump. Puffiness is only slight, but I can tell. When exposed to cold, the right nipple firms up and looks normal, but when warm it looks slightly puffy. Should I run Letro and then finish up with Tamoxifen or what?