New PH\Designer Steroid choices, stacks, opinions

1. Banned

Lightbulb New PH\Designer Steroid choices, stacks, opinions

Let me start this by saying. **** GOVERNMENT MICROMANAGMENT AND THESE ****TY BANS AND LAWS..ok the roid out is done. Now on to the important ****. There are alot of new PH's and DS's coming out.-----> most of the work was done by this man so check out this thread before reading on:

"Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles" by "thesinner"
    (couldnt post the link becuase of that 20 post rule...workin on that)

anyway. 3AD is about to hit the shelves, and there are plenty of other new "safer and more effective" desginer steroids coming out but so many choices to choose from. Give some input\cycle opions with reasoning...( none of this stacking 3 methyls and hoping for the best crap)

emphasis on the mega Zol\furaguno (non methyl winny)...sounds like a good add on to just abotu anything...lets get soem brains workin....

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

I don't know much about 3-AD but if I were to plan a future stack it would be that with Axis Labs Fuzadrol.
  3. Banned

yea the furazadrol is lookin good i was thinkin along the same lines. have you used Epi\havoc. that stuff is very clean, mild, but great feelign and awesome strenghtth. besides the methyl it would probably be a good add on too
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    yea the furazadrol is lookin good i was thinkin along the same lines. have you used Epi\havoc. that stuff is very clean, mild, but great feelign and awesome strenghtth. besides the methyl it would probably be a good add on too
    No I haven't I am getting some Methyl-E which is the same thing I believe. Epi or Havoc is on the list to get though.
  5. Banned

yea you wont regret it. Im doin a 6 weeker with PP finigenx and Epi. Phasing them in\out. the cycles awesome! if you want the info on it for a future reference PM me i dont mind sharing. i hope other people get to postin on this thread tho... could lead to some interesting discussion.
  6. Banned

I think furazadrol, propadrol, and furaguno are all un-methylated (sorta shooting from the hip on that, but correct me if I'm wrong). The problem is I think they are all relatively dry compounds correct? So stacking them with a dry methyl like epi/havoc may not be as optimal as using something like PP or SD. Is this correct?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    yea you wont regret it. Im doin a 6 weeker with PP finigenx and Epi. Phasing them in\out. the cycles awesome! if you want the info on it for a future reference PM me i dont mind sharing. i hope other people get to postin on this thread tho... could lead to some interesting discussion.
    Yeah I will hit u up. Right now I am doing a Tren/ErgoMax/Superdrol 8 week pulse cycle in this section and the review section.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I think furazadrol, propadrol, and furaguno are all un-methylated (sorta shooting from the hip on that, but correct me if I'm wrong). The problem is I think they are all relatively dry compounds correct? So stacking them with a dry methyl like epi/havoc may not be as optimal as using something like PP or superdrol. Is this correct?
    They un-methylated. Furazadrol is the compund of fuzuabol(sp) stronger than winstrol is the claim. Alot of people don't like running to dry compounds but I didn't have a problem with halodrol/O-E or Hemadrol/propadrol. I guess it depends on how someone reacts to them.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I think furazadrol, propadrol, and furaguno are all un-methylated (sorta shooting from the hip on that, but correct me if I'm wrong). The problem is I think they are all relatively dry compounds correct? So stacking them with a dry methyl like epi/havoc may not be as optimal as using something like PP or superdrol. Is this correct?
    Yea true, but it depends on the goal i suppose. I mean if lean dry and hard is the goal then **** it, load up on cissus (haha), and get dry. but if not then PP seems like a good match
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    They un-methylated. Furazadrol is the compund of fuzuabol(sp) stronger than winstrol is the claim. Alot of people don't like running to dry compounds but I didn't have a problem with halodrol/O-E or Hemadrol/propadrol. I guess it depends on how someone reacts to them.
    Yea this is true. anyone know about 3-AD?. im assuming relatively dry. if not too much to either extreme, it woudl sure make a good match for furazadrol. I think i may have to get some of that stuff. I wanted to run winny, but hell, if this stuff is supposed to be stronger, and its not methylated, as both the winny orals and IM's are then wheres the loss...
  11. Registered User

How was the propadrol cycle? Did you like it, and what type of gains did you get from it? Also, Furaguno and Furazadrol are the same thing, except Furazadrol is going to be dosed at 50mgs per pill, while the Furaguno is dosed at 33mgs per pill. I am on day 5 of my Furaguno and Halodrol-50(the original version ), and so far I am starting to get a lot more vascular. I noticed a more pronounced pump today at the gym, but nothing crazy yet! H-50 is some awesome stuff, and I am anxious to seee how the addition of the Furaguno will add to it!!
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    How was the propadrol cycle? Did you like it, and what type of gains did you get from it? Also, Furaguno and Furazadrol are the same thing, except Furazadrol is going to be dosed at 50mgs per pill, while the Furaguno is dosed at 33mgs per pill. I am on day 5 of my Furaguno and Halodrol-50(the original version ), and so far I am starting to get a lot more vascular. I noticed a more pronounced pump today at the gym, but nothing crazy yet! H-50 is some awesome stuff, and I am anxious to seee how the addition of the Furaguno will add to it!!
    Havnt tried H-50 yet, definately wanting to try the Furazadrol\furaguno, (whichever is a better bang for my buck). I sort of passed by the halo craze... sounds pretty awesome tho. Im making solid gains on my current cycle. but my next one, or one soon thereafter HAS to be a dry one. gotta get that cut vascular look.. growing at 5'9 210 last time i checked but puttin on mad mass, with a 10% (accurate) bf% but **** WATER RETENTION AND MIRRORS...who agrees haha
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    I gained somewhere between 5-7lbs that was lean. Strength was the main thing I noticed. Strength kicked in really fast. I went from barely repping 90lbs Db bench to 110lbs in a matter of 2 weeks. Just about every lift increased. Honestly that combo felt like I was not even on anything. No ill sides. I liked it better than the halodrol-50/O-E stack.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah I will hit u up. Right now I am doing a Tren/ErgoMax/Superdrol 8 week pulse cycle in this section and the review section.
    careful...i believe ur using methoxy-trn/mega-trn correct? not the real trenbolone
  15. Banned

Im assuming thats what he meant as well...

Okay so really...all these designer steroids and their claims, on paper many of them outweigh their real target hormones (winny, dbol, tren, etc) in effectivness vs. safety... But are the results we are seeing from all of these cycles actually proving so? I know this question can have many different opinionated answers...but what do people think...

totally aside:
    stack possibility:
    3AD -(non methyl)
    Furaguno\furazadrol - (non methyl)
    ____ -( fill in the blank-probably a methyl---maybe epi\havoc\hemadrol, H-50, Propadrol)
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    careful...i believe ur using methoxy-trn/mega-trn correct? not the real trenbolone
    Yeah ur right I am taking Mega-TRN. I thought it was an oral precusor to Trenbolone but I was wrong.
  17. Oldtimer
    Board Sponsor

the 3AD and furaguno is nice but adding sumthing ELSE dry is not good in my oppinion. u will dry up ur joints. go with sum wet compounds with those
  18. Banned

yea i was thinkin like PP but hell why not just use some actual Test...now we're talkin
  19. Oldtimer
    Board Sponsor

lol phera pp all the way!
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    the 3AD and furaguno is nice but adding sumthing ELSE dry is not good in my oppinion. u will dry up ur joints. go with sum wet compounds with those
    Bro, thats what water + sodium + possibly even creatine are for, but mainly water, cissus helps a bit to.
  21. Oldtimer
    Board Sponsor

i am simply stating it in a cost effiecient matter
  22. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    i am simply stating it in a cost effiecient matter
    I know lol just stating the obvious for the onlookers.
  23. Banned

epi+3AD+furazadrol.......hmmmm maybe introduce the furazadrol week 2 while phasing out the 3AD or the Epi and running this combo for 6 weeks before PCT....
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZoRomo77 View Post
    wow i had my mind set on an epi/3-ad stack. then i started to ponder a little propadrol/epi stack, and now my head is spinning with the possibilities. I'm on the fence of how i want to somehow stack Propadrol, Furazadrol, Epistane, or 3-ad. looks like we're flooded with the kind of possibilities there was 4 years ago
    Where exactly would you fit in 3-AD/11-Oxo into a cycle? Since it's anti-cort based, would you continue to run it at a lower dose during PCT?
  25. Registered User

What about 3-ad and m-tst? I have an extra bottle lying around.... and it was somewhat mild. Good for a cutter?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time adding new popular designer steroids..
    By beastmode33 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM
  4. New PH Stack, need opinions.
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 02:13 PM
  5. The Non PH/Designer Steroid Supps