New to injectables

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Guys if I can get of a hold of some injectable steroids would do u guys recommend for a noob's cycle.

All I know is some sort of test.

Mike

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Test-E bro, I am probably going to run it with some Epi.

Test-E is the ****.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The most basic first timer stack is Test Enanthate @ 500mgs EW for 10 weeks.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
The most basic first timer stack is Test Enanthate @ 500mgs EW for 10 weeks.
I was reading that. The site had it for 12 weeks with an option of D-bol to kick start. I don't know if I will ever be able to get any just wanted to get an idea.

Thanks PI and BJ.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why i wrote stack...

yea a lot of guys use d-bol as a kick start...you could get some if you wanted, believe me...haha

confidence is the big problem.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why i wrote stack...

yea a lot of guys use d-bol as a kick start...you could get some if you wanted, believe me...haha

confidence is the big problem.
Very true. My friend has a friend that uses so I take back that statement lol.

I will def look into this. thanks PI.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Do people like Test E for a beginners cycle simply because of the once a week pinning, or is there more to it?

Also, a friend of mine mentioned issues with the first day he was on it having anxiety problems. Can anyone else confirm or deny that? Was it more likely to be the test, or just his nerves starting something new? I am somewhat prone to anxiety too, and was curious about that.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do people like Test E for a beginners cycle simply because of the once a week pinning, or is there more to it?

Also, a friend of mine mentioned issues with the first day he was on it having anxiety problems. Can anyone else confirm or deny that? Was it more likely to be the test, or just his nerves starting something new? I am somewhat prone to anxiety too, and was curious about that.
I asked the same first question in another thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/66484-some-test-questions.html

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Not sure honestly... I am just wondering about it because I am contemplating a cycle, and trying to put my research time in... As someone who is prone to anxiety I am trying to figure out if the guy just freaked out because he was worried about it, or if its a chemical reaction of some type that makes anxious people more anxious.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
some gear seems to cause anxiety more than others...

find out what he was on, i'd be able to help try and explain why he got antsy better.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
some gear seems to cause anxiety more than others...

find out what he was on, i'd be able to help try and explain why he got antsy better.
he says he was taking Test E, 125 mg each shot twice a week (250 a week). Kind of a low dose, so who knows. Explain away :)

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

I am currently on my first injectable cycle Test-E 500mgs per week (250 on monday and 250 on thursday) and Anadrol 50mgs per day

The third day after my first injection I was having anxiety attacks left and right, but honestly bro it was just my head phsycing myself out. All in my head.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Guys if I can get of a hold of some injectable steroids would do u guys recommend for a noob's cycle.

All I know is some sort of test.

Mike
Agreed about Test-E 500 mgs for 10 weeks for a 1st injectable cycle. Depending on your cycle history with orals, you may want to kick start with something, I chose Anadrol 50mgs per day for weeks 1-4

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Phil, I really think it would all be in his head. Those are maintenance doses. Something like that an endo would prescribe.

Plus there was nowhere near enough time for it to really build up in his system. It will take upwards of 5 weeks to feel the effects of a long ester like Enanthate.

Psychological.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Phil, I really think it would all be in his head. Those are maintenance doses. Something like that an endo would prescribe.

Plus there was nowhere near enough time for it to really build up in his system. It will take upwards of 5 weeks to feel the effects of a long ester like Enanthate.

Psychological.
Thanks man, appreciate it. I asked him how bad it was he said "Well, lets put it this way - not bad enough to miss my next dose!"

What does it FEEL like physically and mentally, do you feel drugged/pumped up all the time, or is it really just not noticable?

Im an idiot - what is an "endo" other than endomorph?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what do ya'll think about throwing anavar into the mix for a first timer? Any need for it? I ask cause its one of the safer steroids and one that I have always wanted to try.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what do ya'll think about throwing anavar into the mix for a first timer? Any need for it? I ask cause its one of the safer steroids and one that I have always wanted to try.
Lol, if you can afford it, it's a fun run, but I personally think Anadrol-50 is a no no for first timers, same with halo and var... but I'm reserved when it comes to real gear (not so much the phs obviously)...

Var: Strength around 2 weeks, massive vascularity in the first week, and awesome pumps, with a slight leaning down.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Lol, if you can afford it, it's a fun run, but I personally think Anadrol-50 is a no no for first timers, same with halo and var... but I'm reserved when it comes to real gear (not so much the phs obviously)...

Var: Strength around 2 weeks, massive vascularity in the first week, and awesome pumps, with a slight leaning down.
Yeah def not going to go with anadrol. Are u talking about halostein? Yeah I don't want to mess with that either. I am planning for the future and I want at least one real steroid cycle. Test E and D-bol looks to be it.

Damn ur rep blew up!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah def not going to go with anadrol. Are u talking about halostein? Yeah I don't want to mess with that either. I am planning for the future and I want at least one real steroid cycle. Test E and D-bol looks to be it.

Damn ur rep blew up!
Ya, halotestin isn't on my top 5 list either.. LOL Test E + Dbol isn't a bad cycle for you bro... I personally won't ever run a test I dont think, I might have one nice real pinned cycle and although it will break me, I will enjoy it (tren. ace. + var)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so hopefully the cycle will look like this:

Test E- 12 weeks @ 500mg 250 2x a week Monday & Thursday?
D-Bol- 4-6 weeks- What dose? 40mg?

post cycle therapy:
Tore: Dose?
Mass Stack
Cycle Support

I guess there would be some bloat and water weight anything u guys suggest to combat this?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so hopefully the cycle will look like this:

Test E- 12 weeks @ 500mg 250 2x a week Monday & Thursday?
D-Bol- 4-6 weeks- What dose? 40mg?

post cycle therapy:
Tore: Dose?
Mass Stack
Cycle Support

I guess there would be some bloat and water weight anything u guys suggest to combat this?
Adex works, lil pricy but hey... lol

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA the man with all of the answers lol.

What dose would be good for the D-bol? 40mg? What about using Superdrol to kickstart? Bad idea?
Personally, I would rather see you use some SD to kickstart. I've followed your logs around long enough to have an idea of how you grow... I would say SD would be best, but if you go the dbol route, it's not uncommon (especially for people as big as you) to run 50mgs to start.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would rather see you use some superdrol to kickstart. I've followed your logs around long enough to have an idea of how you grow... I would say SD would be best, but if you go the dbol route, it's not uncommon (especially for people as big as you) to run 50mgs to start.
I would prob go with SD since I have some and its good til 2009. That gives me time to hit a couple more PH's cycles hunt down some Test-E.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
arimidex isn't too expensive...def. worth it, IMO

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stay away from superdrol cuz of the delayed gyno it can cause trust me i know that combined with the aromatizing test can hurt you.

I think var is good for a first timer. Dont expect a whole lot tho its better to underestimate with gear i think so you dont come out disappointed.

arimidex is pretty cheap where i can get it. Anastrazole is the best but now that is pricey!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone write some quick infor distinguishing the mode of action, effectiveness, personal experience with, etc between arimidex\anastrozole vs aromasin.... just for final clarification

thx

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No prob...have you used aromasin?
no but i def. will when i do another test cycle. I hear alot of good things and have read alot of studies on it as well. Its pretty much the best AI out there by many accounts.:study:
When i used Adex i didnt think it was that effective but it could have been the source...