hcg dosage - AnabolicMinds.com

hcg dosage

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

hcg dosage

anyone ever take this before? script said 500 units daily but i know my doc told me weekly.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjswift View Post
    anyone ever take this before? script said 500 units daily but i know my doc told me weekly.
    Go with what your doctor told you. You were prescribed it then?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

yes i was. doctor was not very clear verbaly. he was talking about giving me test then he said we will try this for a bit first so he could have been talking about the test weekly. no way to contact him until office opens on tues.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjswift View Post
    yes i was. doctor was not very clear verbaly. he was talking about giving me test then he said we will try this for a bit first so he could have been talking about the test weekly. no way to contact him until office opens on tues.
    well how many mcg's do you have? I would say that 500mcg's/day would be pretty high.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

3 bottles 10,000 usp units (10 ml)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Do you know how many mcg's per ml are there? This is being prescribed as a form of HRT right? More info on your background would be useful.
  7. Banned

HCG is usually measured in IUs not mcg. Much like Insulin and GH are typically measured in IU.

Swale protocol states 250-500IU anywhere from twice weekly to EOD. HCG does not last long enough to inject only once a week. Not every doctor is an expert on the use of such drugs, in fact very very very few are. Heck, the majority still tell their patients to take ridiculous dosing protocols like 5000IU once a week; pretty much guaranteeing they destroy tons of Leydig cells casuing permanent damage.

If you're doctor said 500IU once a week, it would be better to do 250IU twice a week instead. It's the same amount per week but you are splitting it up and therefore getting a more steady level.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post
    HCG is usually measured in IUs not mcg. Much like Insulin and GH are typically measured in IU.
    ahhh yah that is right. Man I am a retard lol. long week(haha.... thats my excuse)
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post

Swale protocol states 250-500IU anywhere from twice weekly to EOD. HCG does not last long enough to inject only once a week. Not every doctor is an expert on the use of such drugs, in fact very very very few are. Heck, the majority still tell their patients to take ridiculous dosing protocols like 5000IU once a week; pretty much guaranteeing they destroy tons of Leydig cells casuing permanent damage.

If you're doctor said 500IU once a week, it would be better to do 250IU twice a week instead. It's the same amount per week but you are splitting it up and therefore getting a more steady level.
    just to make it clear - Null is stating an opinion. others disagree with swale's approach, and i am one of them. 2x/week dosing has always been a recipe for quick desensitization to HCG, for me at least. by the second or third week, it just doesnt do much....but when i'm off it for 2-3 weeks and shoot 500IU, it very obviously works. i'm not saying my way is right, just that there are divergent views on dosing.

PS. he gave you HCG before testosterone to ascertain if your testes are sensitive to LH [mimetics]. if they are, you might not need test to get in the normal range.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

thanks for all the replys. good info. i took 500 iu's yesterday. i just wanted to get started on it for now. i feel so drained and just weak as hell. he said he will leave me on it for a couple of months if it makes me feel better and re-test my levels. he will, but wants to follow the strict guidelines before putting me on test. he said the dea is going crazy right now over it. even when i went to get my script filled for the hcg the pharmasist manager told me dea just gave them an audit on their hormone stock as well. anyway doc wont be in till tues. ill ask him then to clarify dosage.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

thanks for the help

Similar Forum Threads

1. safe off cycle HCG dosage
    By ryaroberts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 05:51 PM
  2. HCG Dosages for Hypogonadism
    By Good Earth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7