Question about drug test

cochran802

Awards
I am currently on a 4 week cycle using testadrol (Superdrol Clone) and 13-Ethel Bolan (X-mass clone) and I was wondering if I would pass a steroid/drug test. I know that these products are currently legal but i also know that both superdrol and x-mass are now banned. I'm looking at going into the military and i know that they sometimes use steroid tests on their condidates. If anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

xChriSx

Awards
Hey man i wish i could help you out but im clueless also, i know that someone out there knows, and people are lookin at your post, there just not posting a reply!! Come on people help this guy out!!! after all thats why we all started using AM so we can all help each other out. and good on you bro for lookin into joining the military! just dont join the Air Force, i heard its no fun.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
i do not know for sure, but considering these products are not illegal, you should be fine either way....

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I would say that you may have trouble. Considering most steroid tests compare your free testosterone to your SHBG "bound" testosterone. If they are out of wack you test positive. I know they also test for specific metabolites in the urine, but I would doubt they would give you this test, so I wouldnt worry about xmass showing up at a later time (assuming that xmass behaves similar to deca... deca is the one that shows up up to a year after use right????) So I would say that if you get tested while you are on cycle your pretty screwed. If you get tested after post cycle therapy I would say you'll be fine. These are just my opinions, sometimes I get a little mixed up about things.

EDIT: maybe thats Boldenone???? It's all very hazy in my brain!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 25
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48