Avants Gel #3

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with avants gel #3. For those who dont know about it, its marketed as a site specific transdermal. Benzyl Alcohol is used to keep the ph/ps of choice from being taking up systemically ( currently researching this for myself). The idea is that it will offer site enhancement as well as no ( or less) hpta shutdown since its not circulating. The feeback on avants forum is very promising, but I know you bros a lot better. Any experience, comments, info? Thanks in advance.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Highly unlikely that ANY topical will work as a site specific product...even the T-HEAT and other yohimbine products. It must pass through the vascular plexus to get deep penetration and will therefore be absorbed systemically.

Chemo

R

rjones

Awards
I was also curious if anyone on here has tried it, but as chemo says, it seems unlikely to work site specifically.

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
no, but I do need some Anorect-IN... all out of my Bulemi-A cream... :rolleyes:

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggs
no, but I do need some Anorect-IN... all out of my Bulemi-A cream... :rolleyes:
LMAO!

Do you stock "willpower-gen?" :D :shoot:

I've seen a few decent results there, but am still very skeptical, and 4oz for $30, damn!!

Edit: Ok I saw (3) 4 oz bottles for $70, still pricey IMO

R

rjones

Awards
Has anyone seen the new scarf-and-barf-in. I heard it just melts away the pounds.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah naming products things that sound like eating disorders is prob not such a good idea. In regards to my question, I havent had enough time lately to reserach much but Im trusting Chemos opinion.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to reserve judgement on the gel#3 at this point. However, given the fact that Par Deus and Avant Labs are some of the true innovators in this industry I do hold high hopes for this item. A localized delivery sounds amazing if it does indeed work.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Par's response to Chemo's comments at Avant

I try to contain myself, but these guys are fucking retarded.

I have been harping about the dermal microvasculature for over 2 years (and why our addressing it is what sets Lipo apart from all the other products), yet a couple of months ago, the good people over there were saying that the carrier didn't matter, while simulateously saying how their half-ass copies of my products are better than mine.

Which is it??

I have the ultimate respect for Par and his contribution to the industry, but get over it. Competition is a part of life. I am constantly competing against companies that knock of my companies products. I keep to the facts, NEVER negative sell, and differentiate myself with service and knowledge. This kind of crap frustrates the hell out of me.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL, Par's statement gives me the feeling that he thinks he's the only one that can make good products.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Iron Warrior
LOL, Par's statement gives me the feeling that he thinks he's the only one that can make good products.
His statements are based on what he perceives as a knock off product.  Our lotions do not use the same formula as his and are completely re-engineered.  I will concede that we use the same delivery method as he does but that does not give him exclusive rights to any product that does the same.  This would be like saying that all oral products are knock offs of the first cap that was ever made!  His logic is flawed...

Chemo 

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading a lot of stuff over at avant, there are some great bros there. Par is a very smart man with a lot of great ideas. It seems that there are a lot of smart bros out there who tend to get a little cocky with their knowledge. I think its a good thing though, its kinda what sets some people apart and makes them real competitive. But like i said i like to stick with chemo on most topics, hes more of a realist from what i know.

Id like to see avant and am bros getting along more. Weve all got the same kinda things on our minds.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Not really Tmack...we don't have the same things on our minds as I'm interested in helping bros and they're worried about padding their wallets. It's a world of difference...it is what allows me to say they have a good product and they refuse to do the same for me even though they know it is true.

Chemo

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, anyone ever try that "Hung" transdermal of theirs? :D :D

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
if it's for what it SOUNDS like it's for Pete, I know I certainly wouldn't need it... between that and Anorect-IN, I think they have the bases pretty much covered :rolleyes:

K

Kow

Awards
Not really Tmack...we don't have the same things on our minds as I'm interested in helping bros and they're worried about padding their wallets. It's a world of difference...it is what allows me to say they have a good product and they refuse to do the same for me even though they know it is true.

Chemo
I don't think that this is a fair statement to make. Chemo, I think you've said before that you have a "regular" job and you do this as a side thing. It's not your main source of income. I think what you do is extremely respectable and should be commended constantly. The difference is that Avant Labs IS Par's business. His concern with padding his wallet is the same as your and my concern for getting up and going to work in the morning. It's income.

I believe Par has said before that your gel is a very good carrier, even if he does believe that his is better. You're right that it's all about business, and there IS a world of difference because this is his company. You offer your stuff at a heavily discounted price, just enough to cover your labor, equipment, and turn a small profit. If you recognize that your motives are very different, then you should also recognize that his urge to "pad his wallet" and your lack thereof are results of those situations...and neither is wrong, per se.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
By having the same things on our minds I meant trying to improve and perfect transdermal supplementation, nothing more. Anabolic Minds is far more open and far more interested in just helping people because were all just trying to get bigger in the end. That is why i spend much more time here. The most important thing here is knowledge, at avant money is certainly higher on the scale. Whenever money is involved unfortunately things can get ugly and its a shame. Didnt mean to start anything. Be good all.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kow
I don't think that this is a fair statement to make. Chemo, I think you've said before that you have a "regular" job and you do this as a side thing. It's not your main source of income. I think what you do is extremely respectable and should be commended constantly. The difference is that Avant Labs IS Par's business. His concern with padding his wallet is the same as your and my concern for getting up and going to work in the morning. It's income.

I believe Par has said before that your gel is a very good carrier, even if he does believe that his is better. You're right that it's all about business, and there IS a world of difference because this is his company. You offer your stuff at a heavily discounted price, just enough to cover your labor, equipment, and turn a small profit. If you recognize that your motives are very different, then you should also recognize that his urge to "pad his wallet" and your lack thereof are results of those situations...and neither is wrong, per se.
Actually, this IS what I do full time.  I resigned my position at my regular job some months back and decided to pursue this project full time.  Once again, I have as much on the line as Par but choose a different business model than he does.

Chemo