Wow, When Is This Coming????? Axis Labs FURAZADROL™

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FURAZADROL™ Hypertrophic Muscle Developing Agent

FURAZADROL™ is a potent non-methylated pro-anabolic compound capable of producing incredibly hard, dense muscle gains. It is perfect for athletes looking to get cut and ripped by dramatically increasing muscle definition. It is highly anabolic, minimally androgenic, and does not aromatize in the body. If you are looking for a pro-anabolic that will give you quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects, FURAZADROL™ is the answer
Incredible Strength Gains
Hard and Dense Muscle Gains
Minimal Estrogen Related Side Effects
Minimal Liver Impact
FURAZADROL™ is a pro-anabolic compound that is extremely effective. It will dramatically enhance the density of muscle because it does not aromatize in the body. FURAZADROL™ is highly valued by dieting bodybuilders and athletes because it gives a lean muscular look to the physique without fat accumulation or fluid retention. FURAZADROL™ is very favorable in cutting cycles when water and fat retention are major concerns. FURAZADROL™ is especially suitable for athletes such as wrestlers and track and field athletes who do not want to carry around excess water weight.

FURAZADROL™ is not aromatized in the body and is not estrogenic. An additional anti-estrogen should not be necessary and estrogen related side effects should not be a concern. FURAZADROL™ may also act as an antagonist with progesterone, which can help eliminate progesterone related side effects. Progesterone side effects are generally similar to estrogen related side effects, so eliminating them will help enhance lean muscularity.

Additionally, FURAZADROL™ has the ability to suppress levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG acts to temporarily constrain hormones from exerting activity and SHBG reduces the available percentage of unbound (active) hormone. Suppressing SHBG can increase active hormone concentrations in the body thereby increasing their effectiveness. FURAZADROL™ has a minimal impact on liver function because it is not methylated. However, sensitive individuals should still consult their physician.

Order FURAZADROL™ today if you are serious about quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving
%DV*
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

* Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and silica.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, adult males take 2 to 3 capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout. For best results use for 4-6 weeks followed by an equal amount of time off. Do not exceed recommended dose.

Store in a cool place. Protect from heat, light and moisture.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not for use by anyone under 21 years of age or women, especially whom are pregnant, nursing or contemplating pregnancy. Not for use by anyone with preexisting medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions or you are currently using prescription medications, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplements. Professional and amateur athletes subject to performance enhancing drug testing should consult their sanctioning body before using this product, as use may cause a reactive drug test.
Manufactured with pride in the USA.
FURAZADROL™ is a registered trademark of Axis Labs®

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a few samples won't do anything, needs to be run 4-6 weeks.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You could've just posted this whole thing in the Axis forum.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better be some testers to log so we can see how it goes! And no, I am not nominating myself!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
def. sounds like a good product to test...i hope they need testers...reminds me of something like BAM...from the ingrendients

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
interesting, would want to see some solid testing before giving a go though.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
so this is the same as prostanzonal, orastan, winztrol correct?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
basically yes --- also furagano
Actually, I believe this & furagano are supposed to be a prohormone to furazobol. Prostan, Orastan, etc. are unmethylated Winstrol w/a THP ether added for oral bioavailability.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Why's everything ending in DROL these days. Make something Original!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You get a free bottle if you can pronounce the name correctly.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
does this require post cycle therapy??

YES, ABSOLUTELY! And just to back up Mass_69's answer to the question about it being the same as Winztrol/Orastan-E and such, no it is not. It is the same exact thing that is in Orastan -A , which was never released in the good ol US. I think it is supposed to be the unmethylated Version of Furazabol basically. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I am in day 4 of original H-50 and Furaguno, which is the same exact thing as this stated product by Axis Labs, only that it is dosed at 33mgs per pill. So far I am definately noticing a heck of a lot more vascularity!!:woohoo: And this is just day 4:D ! I know pretty well the effects of H-50 as a stand alone, so I will be able to measure the added effects of the Furaguno. I wanted to run a log, but my work schedule is not helpfull in this matter, and would not want to keep a crappy log! I will add my thoughts from time to time though, on how things are going! Might put up b4 and after pics once I'm done:pose: !( Hopefully I don't end up looking like the chick though, LOL!)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it compare to PP SD and HD, 3AD Havoc?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
By the way, I am in day 4 of original H-50 and Furaguno, which is the same exact thing as this stated product by Axis Labs, only that it is dosed at 33mgs per pill. So far I am definately noticing a heck of a lot more vascularity!!:woohoo: And this is just day 4:D ! I know pretty well the effects of H-50 as a stand alone, so I will be able to measure the added effects of the Furaguno. I wanted to run a log, but my work schedule is not helpfull in this matter, and would not want to keep a crappy log! I will add my thoughts from time to time though, on how things are going! Might put up b4 and after pics once I'm done:pose: !( Hopefully I don't end up looking like the chick though, LOL!)
How much of the Furaguno are you dosing?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
How much of the Furaguno are you dosing?

Right now I am just doing the max recommended dose of 3 pills per day. So that is 100mgs of the active per day. I will see how this adds to the H-50, and if I feel the need to increase or decrease, I will adjust accordingly.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
how much gains did you get on halo?
I forget number wise, but you can look up my log i did when I first used it, and see the HUGE difference it made with my b4 and after pics in just 4 weeks! :woohoo: It really recomped me!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
How does it compare to PP superdrol and HD, 3AD Havoc?
Slow down! Slow down!! LOL, J/K! It is by far one of my favorites, still maybe my favorite. I like the Epi/Havoc a lot also. Both really low in the side effect department(negative sides that is), and both gave great gains! But.......the H-50 gave "ME" better gains! Superdrol is sick, awesome gains in size and strength, but sent my BP through the roof!! PP was also a very good product, but was tougher on my hair line, and gave me some of those painful pumps. All great products, give awesome results, but I rather gain a little number wise, and get better solid gains w/ the less sides to go along with it! I'm about to hit 30, and have taken wayyy too many things that have been harsh in the negative side effect department, especailly the BP, and I'm really not down for dealing with those anymore!!! I prefer to gain a little less and feel healthy, know what I mean. Epi/ Havoc was the least suppressive I feel. PP and SD shrunk my nuts pretty quick. H-50 was less suppressive than these, but I feel more so than the Epi/Havoc. As far as how it compares to HD which I assume you mean Hyperdrol, can't compare them!! While HD is a great natty product, it is not hormonal, so does not belong in the line up against these others! Different type product. Hope this helps a bit.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
How does it compare to PP superdrol and HD, 3AD Havoc?

As for 3-AD........don't know, but I will let you know how it compares as soon as it is available, and I get my filthy paws on it!:head:

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Right now I am just doing the max recommended dose of 3 pills per day. So that is 100mgs of the active per day. I will see how this adds to the H-50, and if I feel the need to increase or decrease, I will adjust accordingly.
are there any other Orastan-A clones for cheaper?

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
YES, ABSOLUTELY! And just to back up Mass_69's answer to the question about it being the same as Winztrol/Orastan-E and such, no it is not. It is the same exact thing that is in Orastan -A , which was never released in the good ol US. I think it is supposed to be the unmethylated Version of Furazabol basically. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
That is correct by the way hehe. :bb: