- 05-23-2007, 02:46 PM
- 06-03-2011, 11:37 AM
I too am wondering if it is available any where.
06-04-2011, 12:20 AM
I think a lot of products containing androstenedione were banned in 2005. There are some pro-hormones on the market that have a similar compound to this, do some research lol.
06-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Ummm.... You guys know that you can buy an HD flat screen, bizzillion inch for like $1000 right??? Where have you FN been?!??!
Wake the f$ck up!! That compound is weak. Always was, always will be. Superdrol is legal and if mark McGuire wasnt a p$ssy, he would have taken SD and hit 1K home runs!!
Andro???? OMG, Roberts and llewellyyn are dying laughing at you !!!
06-04-2011, 12:57 AM
06-04-2011, 01:21 AM
06-04-2011, 02:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bogi in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-22-2016, 12:36 AM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 56Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:25 AM
- By Evan33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2005, 09:11 AM
- By Evan33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2005, 11:12 PM
- By StrayDOG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-09-2004, 05:35 PM