- 05-23-2007, 01:46 PM
- 06-03-2011, 10:37 AM
I too am wondering if it is available any where.
- 06-03-2011, 11:20 PM
I think a lot of products containing androstenedione were banned in 2005. There are some pro-hormones on the market that have a similar compound to this, do some research lol.
06-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Ummm.... You guys know that you can buy an HD flat screen, bizzillion inch for like $1000 right??? Where have you FN been?!??!
Wake the f$ck up!! That compound is weak. Always was, always will be. Superdrol is legal and if mark McGuire wasnt a p$ssy, he would have taken SD and hit 1K home runs!!
Andro???? OMG, Roberts and llewellyyn are dying laughing at you !!!
06-03-2011, 11:57 PM
SD is pretty harsh though. If you guys want something similar to androstenedione, try BOLD.
06-04-2011, 12:21 AM
06-04-2011, 01:07 AM
sorry mate, didn't realize. I don't live in the U.S. Is 4AD illegal aswell in the states?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 56Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:25 AM
- By bogi in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2007, 11:31 PM
- By Evan33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2005, 08:11 AM
- By Evan33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2005, 10:12 PM
- By StrayDOG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-09-2004, 04:35 PM