First cycle, HELP me out

Italina Bull

Awards
Heyy guys, this is my first cycle, i am thinking about doing Orial TBOL and test prop, how would i go about stacking these, i wanted to do just 4 on 4 off, or 6 on 6 off, maybe i was thinking 6 test prop, then take a 6 week break, then 4 week t bol, then 4 week break, hows this look also pct is clomid, and nolva and tribulus

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Use Test E for 12-14 weeks as a first cycle. Pin 250mg twice/wk for 500mg/wk. Follow with a four week PCT using a SERM.

Italina Bull

Awards
why would u think test e is a good first cycle, i was thinking a shortr cycle due to less shutdown

Italina Bull

Awards
true, dont you loose most of your gains with test even with a good pct, i want to gain lean mass mostly, and some strength

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Use Test E for 12-14 weeks as a first cycle. Pin 250mg twice/wk for 500mg/wk. Follow with a four week post cycle therapy using a SERM.
Agreed. On my 2nd week of Test-E 500 mg's per week right now. 250 on mon and 250 on thurs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
true, dont you loose most of your gains with test even with a good post cycle therapy, i want to gain lean mass mostly, and some strength
With a good PCT and diet, most of your gains will be maintained.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10