strong enough?

1. strong enough?

A cutter of Methoxy TST starting at 8mg and evaluating from there, w/ M-TRN at 6mg, Strong enough anabolicly to off-set muscle catabolisim of T3 starting at 25mg and progressing up from there?(Over a six week cycle) Of course diet, routine, and everyday standard supps in place(NAC, Fish Oil, Mega BCAAs, Melatonin, Cycle support).
    Stats: 30 years old, 6'1" 220 13% body fat

2. sounds good enough. What is your experience with PH's and steriods etc...?

3. I have done a handfull of cycles, Test, Tren, D-bol, Anadrol, EQ, Deca, Sust, Cyp. Obvisously at different times and different cycles. I have just given up on the injectable route and illegal route. Of course if I had a reliable and safe source I am sure I would still use them. Just b/c injectables to me are far safer that any orals. I have come to the conclusion that I am more comfortable around 210 and decently lean. Getting up to 240-250 on cycle is fun but I am just up for slow and quality gains. Anything else? Thanks for inquiring.
    •   

4. maybe even a little ZOL in with it....

o/t but what was the biggest you got? And favorite cycle illegal wise? just curious. plus, im bumping your thread

5. Highest was 250 on a sust 500mg/wk and tren 75mg/eod for 8 weeks. That cycle was my biggest and best feeling. Never got the side effects from Tren that I hear from some people. But you have to remember I was bulking so 250 at about 15-18% bodyfat. So Test and Tren the best, but gain quality over quanity.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase Pro strong enough for sensitive nips?
    By Docmattic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:12 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. Reversitol strong enough for H-Drol?
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:55 AM
  4. Is your AroX strong enough for Dbol?
    By flobot in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 12:16 AM
  5. Novedex strong enough for 10mg/day anabol?
    By flobot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:41 PM