How much to eat while ON?? - AnabolicMinds.com

How much to eat while ON??

1. New Member
    Answers

How much to eat while ON??

Hey guys, I am currently on my third day of pheraplex/mega zol. I weighed in this morning at 177.3, and my goal is to reach 190lbs which NO fat gain. I have some belly/chest fat as it is, and I really want to get rid of it. How much should I be eating in order to get the best results out of the stack, while putting on the least amount of fat, and possibly losing fat? Right now I am eating about 3000 calories a day and my diet looks something like this:

Meal One: 1/3 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces whole wheat toast w/ a little butter.

Meal Two (Pre/During/Post Workout) - 18 oz water, scoop of WPI (24 g protein), 4 scoops Xtend, 2 scoops Posideon

Meal Three - 8 oz chicken breast or 8 oz steak or Can of Tuna w/ 2 pieces whole wheat bread. 1 cup brocolli or fruit

Meal Four - 10 oz milk, 1 Scoop Protein

Meal Five - Meal Three - 8 oz chicken breast or 8 oz steak or Can of Tuna w/ 2 pieces whole wheat bread. 1 cup brocolli or fruit

Meal Six - Depends how hungry. Maybe another tuna sandwich, maybe just some nuts, and a protein shake.

Anyways, my diet is pretty clean, but I am not sure how many calories I should be taking in, and also what type of macro breakdown I should be using. I have heard that prohormones feed off of carbs and I should maybe up my carb intake while on cycle, but I am concerned with fat gain so I am not sure about this.

Thanks for the advice!

2. New Member
    Answers

it looks like you might want to up your caleries it doesnt look like its a whole lot i would definatly try and up protien though... when im on i eat almost 5000 caleries but i am a hard gainer and dont really hold fat so not positive for you

3. Advanced Member
    Answers

yeah man double that... or you are wasting your time

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to eat while living out of a van on the road?
    By redrobe in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:20 AM
  3. How to diet while "on" ?
    By John6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 02:56 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM
  5. Replies: 1