BB12

Awards
  • Established
How many think we need a pre-sale?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've waited to damn long for this product (since all the other stuff has been banned) and let me pull the deli tab until my numbers call!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Allright I voted in your poll. :hammer:

Im pretty confident that the Nutra is gonna handle this just fine, as I wrote, the only thing that Im lookin at is the timing.

Im in for at least one from Nutra if they are the first ones with a presale that I can actually get in on. I would much rather give Nutra my business than anyone else.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
word, def would like to grab some from NP as i need to grab some bulks too... any word on this being a possibility?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do we even knows what the hell it is tho???? kinda like methoxy tst,only with less t's....,but i think i speak for most when i say "we love new prohormones/steriods"...:D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
it's not out yet. when it is about to be, I am sure NP will have a presale, just like they do for any other product that has generated a lot of interest.

Tripdog, they have already told everyone what's in it, there's already studies on its safety, effectiveness, etc. Don't really understand the point of this poll though

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Yes,Yes,Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! PreSale all da way baby!!!!

djl

Awards
  • Established
Presale for 3-AD?? Let them get Stimulant-X 2.0 out to everyone first, since it's been "shipping" since May 1!!!!

A presale might be the same long, slow tease, only this time a credit card is involved (oh, that sounded dirty!).

I'm just going to sit back, and when I see it up for sale, make a buy decision then. Kind of tired of hype for non-available product.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
the 3-AD hype was so sickening that I don't think I'll ever bother purchasing it in lieu of 11-oxo.

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
the 3-AD hype was so sickening that I don't think I'll ever bother purchasing it in lieu of 11-oxo.
So you like paying more for about half? If you have all that extra cash laying around, hand some over here!!

djl

Awards
  • Established
So you like paying more for about half? If you have all that extra cash laying around, hand some over here!!
It's discretionary spending, not frivolous spending. For people who are lucky enough to not have to worry too much about money, they can make a statement with their purchases. Besides, if he wants something today, he'll have to go Ergopharm.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO..... you mean 3 bottles right? cause im gonna wati a week or so and get just about that in one bottle of 3-AD....:fool2:

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Does anyone actually know what the compound of this is, the anticipation is killing me...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hold the presale till im on my second week of 3-ad :D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone actually know what the compound of this is, the anticipation is killing me...
Adrenodione= Adrenosterone= 11-OXO-Androstenedione= 11-Keto-Androstenedione

Those are all names for the same compound, which is the active in 3-AD and 11-OXO.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Everyones entitled to their own opinions, but I found the "hype" quite alot of fun. The contests, the giveaways, the joking and post whoring, the silly photos, the overall good feelings, while introducing what should be yet another good AX product. I guess only time will tell if we can all believe the "hype", but even though I won a bottle already in a contest, Im still looking to preorder a couple to be sure I get my hands on some more. This was an open honest marketing blitz by AX for the introduction of a new product, much better in my opinion, than some sleazy shady tactics that we have seen in the past by other parties.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I must agree. Great marketing, Hype, the whole 9 yards! We know who to thank for that...

Send those little pills my way....:dance:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I thought the hype / post whoring / laughs were of great value and enjoyed it immensely, I will admit in the beginning with no information it was a bit much but once the information flowed with contests as well all was good in supplement forumland.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Sorry <---- stupid I guess. Nevermind I will just read it when it comes out.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Adrenodione= Adrenosterone= 11-OXO-Androstenedione= 11-Keto-Androstenedione

Those are all names for the same compound, which is the active in 3-AD and 11-OXO.
^^^^^^^^^^^ :study:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11-keto-androstenedione is what its called bro, not plain androstenedione, a bit diff. your not likely to find it on wikpedia yet.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Oh ok, I was reading that post as different names for the same compound. Oops, maybe im a bit Hypoglycemic from my leg workout today. Nah Im always slow at this stuff. Thanks for clearing it up though!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, I was reading that post as different names for the same compound. Oops, maybe im a bit Hypoglycemic from my leg workout today. Nah Im always slow at this stuff. Thanks for clearing it up though!
You were reading that right. All of those names do refer to the same compound. It's just that the 11-OXO or 11-Keto in front of -Androstenedione makes a huge difference in which compound you are referring to.