testostrone levels after taking havoc

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
i had some blood work done after taking havoc for about 4 weeks. actually it was from a fertility doctor because my wife wanted me to get checked out. all sperm counts were great but test was way low. just wondering if anyone else has had similiar problems with there test levels this low. they sent me to a urologist and he wants to give me clomid after he gets the results for tsh, t4

test 116
free test 5.3

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
did you know you levels prior to starting the cycle?

what was your dosage while on?

were you stacking it?

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
i did not check them before taking it. i didnt stack it with anything. i definatly feel a big difference in sex drive after taking it. 10/20/30/"/",next week was all 40, then went to 50 for last two weeks. i felt great while on it beside the joints killed me. had great strength gains as well. maybe ill get prescribed some test for this

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Are you running any Post Cycle Therapy?

Had you been on any hormone cycles prior starting Havoc?..if so how long ago was it?

50mgs is a on the high side too...shutdown is expected with this product but like everything else the severity of shutdown is directly proportonal to the dosage.

I am not doubting you by the way, just curious about all the feedback on Havoc, especially the stuff on paper.

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
first cycle ever. been off for a couple of weeks. i am running milk thistle, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, omega 3 fish oil, flaxseed oil, dhea for post.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I really think you should consider adding a couple more supplements to your post cycle therapy then, in order to kickstart your natural production sooner, retain those gains and feel better

here's a good start.

Post Cycle Therapy

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
first cycle ever. been off for a couple of weeks. i am running milk thistle, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, omega 3 fish oil, flaxseed oil, dhea for post.
unfortunately all of those supplements should be ran during cycle AND pct....with the exception of dhea

everyone makes our mistakes...next time make sure you use a serm, atd, and consider a natural test booster.

cordeens advice was good..check out that site

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
great info thanks. i guess i should have asked more questions first.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately all of those supplements should be ran during cycle AND post cycle therapy....with the exception of dhea

everyone makes our mistakes...next time make sure you use a serm, atd, and consider a natural test booster.

cordeens advice was good..check out that site
whats up man, how are u doing on your test E, epistane cycle so far?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
whats up man, how are u doing on your test E, epistane cycle so far?
yooooo not too good actually haha...ended at 211 and now im in the 3rd week of pct at 198...i got my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago and had a liquid only diet for 7 days and couldnt work out for 4 days...i'm going to take a few weeks off after my pct and get back on....i've always done time on=time off or more but this is my one time i'm going to give it a go a little early.....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
none of those things will jumpstart your hypothalmic pituitary testiclular axis.

in fact, the DHEA is probably way detrimental to recovery.

you might as well have not run any pct at all.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
great info thanks. i guess i should have asked more questions first.
Yes. When you took the havoc, your body sensed itself as having too much testosterone....so it slowed down or stopped production of its own. This is why people run post cycle therapy after a cycle of steroids. They want to restart their own natural testosterone production. I'd suggest that you get on that ASAP. Hell, clomid is a SERM many people use for post cycle therapy. If you can get a scrip for it, then life is good...but don't delay this too much.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
yooooo not too good actually haha...ended at 211 and now im in the 3rd week of post cycle therapy at 198...i got my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago and had a liquid only diet for 7 days and couldnt work out for 4 days...i'm going to take a few weeks off after my post cycle therapy and get back on....i've always done time on=time off or more but this is my one time i'm going to give it a go a little early.....
Damn man, sorry to hear that, I was in the same boat on that mdrol cycle. But im doing good on my epistane/test e cycle so far, check out my log, and im sure youll put back on the lbs you lost fast, i did

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
went to a doctor that was on a list for test/hgt friendly for my area. anyway he has to run another blood test in the morning because he said he really wants to help me but the dea was on his case yesterday already. he was very nervous and asked me how i found out about him. anyway he calmed down a little and said he wants to put me on hcg one a week and go from there. yeahright that was what i wish i would have known before i took this. i thought post therapy was more for trying to get your liver/kidneys back to normal. thanks for the help guys

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
yooooo not too good actually haha...ended at 211 and now im in the 3rd week of post cycle therapy at 198...i got my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago and had a liquid only diet for 7 days and couldnt work out for 4 days...i'm going to take a few weeks off after my post cycle therapy and get back on....i've always done time on=time off or more but this is my one time i'm going to give it a go a little early.....
If you were taking painkillers for your teeth that could explain the failure to recover. Opiates inhibit LH and FSH release.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is not an adequate post cycle therapy after running havoc that high. No wonder your free test level are in the toilet. Hopefully a serm will jumpstart your HPTA, or I'm afraid you may be a candidate for TRT. However, alot of the guys I lift with used roids totally irresponsibly in their younger days and are on TRT. They don't really seem to have that bad of a time with it, but I still wouldn't want to have to do it. I guess I'm saying that luckily, we have the medical means to take care of problems like this. Anyway, good luck.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
If you were taking painkillers for your teeth that could explain the failure to recover. Opiates inhibit LH and FSH release.
Do you have any literature regarding this? How suppressive are opiates to testosterone production?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention prescription opiates are usually stacked with high dosages of COX inhibitors.