Simple Havoc Question

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Yay or nay? Should I bother? I haven't seen too much information on this product, other than it claims to be much like a pro hormone. Is this exaggeration? What kind of gains could I expect? I generally aim to get bigger and maintain a somewhat manageable waist. The typical stuff. Anyone?

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
You can find alot more info on this in the steroid section. There is a thread titled rating the new prohormones or steroids, somthing like that. There is some pretty good information in there. Most guys on here will tell you no if you don't even know what it is.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I figured I would be reprimanded in some way for not being knowledgable on something and being obvious about it. I appreciate YOUR help, however.

PimpinLow98

Awards
If you are 22 i would reccomend not taking any pro-hormone or pro-steroid. it is bad on lipids, hair, and libedo if cycled incorreclty. If you have reached your genetic limitations which i doubt you have then i reccomend you not to take it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yay or nay? Should I bother? I haven't seen too much information on this product, other than it claims to be much like a pro hormone. Is this exaggeration? What kind of gains could I expect? I generally aim to get bigger and maintain a somewhat manageable waist. The typical stuff. Anyone?
Honestly, I would do as much research on it as possible, and then proceed from there- Epi is for all intents and purposes a very refined anabolic- gains will be in the neighborhood of 8-10 lbs. over 8 weeks, depending on your experience/dosage, with no water retention.....