opinions, ideas please

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
i am currently on my my second cycle- clean bulk/recomp test prop 100mg/eod FOR 10 WEEKS ive had little sides besides a lil hairloss which finasteride helped and bloat was basically non existent using anastrozole.. heres the problem i stupidly broke 2 bottles which accounted for 4 weeks and i can no longer get anymore prop..so i was wondering should throw in sum enanthate for another 10 weeks jumpstarted by epistane or superdrol for 2 weeks making the cycle a total of 16 weeks.....or should i juss do 2 weeks superdrol and start pct. any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated thanks.. o btw im 200lbs 14%bf

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id say since youre already on.Get a bottle of Epi and run it with the enathate.

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
tanx..i was actually really hoping to hear tat lol..im feeling way to good 2 cut my cycle short

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
off topic but did you get test flu with the prop and how is the pain? Have you ever used Test E and if so how does the pain compare?

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
no actually never got any test flu..i actually never really get sick on or off..i attribute that to the massive amounts of vegetables i eat daily lol..the pain wasn't top bad after the first week, then again my prop was made with grapeseed oil..my first shot of test e was yesterday used the rear delt, not much pain at all...does anyone think that 3 weeks is enogh to run epistane before the test "kicks"?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
no actually never got any test flu..i actually never really get sick on or off..i attribute that to the massive amounts of vegetables i eat daily lol..the pain wasn't top bad after the first week, then again my prop was made with grapeseed oil..my first shot of test e was yesterday used the rear delt, not much pain at all...does anyone think that 3 weeks is enogh to run epistane before the test "kicks"?
thanks for the feedback.

any reason why you would only run 3 weeks of epi? Have you ever thought to use the 3 weeks of epi at the end of your test E cycle to harden up, you could use something wetter to jumpstart.

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
im usiing epi because superdrol makes very sleepy, phera makes me shed and d-bols are quite expensive around my way... plus i wanted to try it out

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i was refering to why you are only going to run Epi for 3 weeks...

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
ohh..dont know actually..but now that i actually consider it i think i will extend it..thanx a lot 4 da advice

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
no problemo meng!

Im thinking Im going to go 6+ weeks with epi if i dont get sides.