eca and epistane

D

dess

Awards
i'm on the brink of running an epistane cycle while on a calorie deficit, and am considering on running an eca stack along side. my main objectives being to loose as much body fat as possible while maintaing muscle mass and poss gain. any opinions on any neg interactions? any insite into the dosing and frequency of the primatine, nodoze and asprin

input is much appreciated

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
you should be careful you may elevate blood pressure with both products in which can cause a harmful effect depending on your current health.

D

dess

Awards
i'm 24, no hx of htn, cardiovascular disease, or renal disease.....do u think that would be an issue, i've heard of the "back pumps" on epistane, does it raise the bp considerably???

anyone with any input as to dosing eca??

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm 24, no hx of htn, cardiovascular disease, or renal disease.....do u think that would be an issue, i've heard of the "back pumps" on epistane, does it raise the bp considerably???

anyone with any input as to dosing eca??
how much do you weigh?

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
always be careful with an eca stack and anything else. seriously. Check your bp on a daily basis. eat healthy and clean. If you do this, drink plenty of fluids because if you do a lot of cardio your going to sweat like crazy as well.

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
and whats your bodyfat about? cardiovascular health. These eca stacks work because they are beta antagonists, they stimulate the crap out of the heart, initiate fight/flight responce in your body, and constrict your bloodvessels.

if your system isnt healthy, or you dont have a strong cardio system, you could potentially hurt yourself, especially if you mega dose

D

dess

Awards
i'm 185 5'10" aprx 15% bf, eating clean, last bp 116/79, resting hr 65.

any ideas with dosing? i've read 1:10:15, i started today with a dose of 1 tab primatene 1 no-doze and 1 aspring, which is 12.5:200:325, going to do that 2x for today, tolerated well......was thinkin' on upping to 25mg epi, 2x a day and eventually to 3x a day. a lil' hesitant cuz i read the epi hcl has a greater molarity than the epi sulfate.

any input onto dosing??

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
Ive always used ephedra as a tool to train with, not as the fat burner itself. imo its not worth the risk in jitteryness, normal day to day life, and being on a speed like drug for that long of a time. On top of that, asprin thins your blood and can be tough on your stomach. You could very well end up with a gi bleed if you took it round the clock.

If you have never used it before, you will soon find out what I mean.

Start with 12.5mg of ephedra, one asprin, and 200 mg of caffiene. I cant pretend to know the magic number for ratio of these, but give it a shot.

Then bump to 25mg of ephedra after a few days, and keep the rest in the same amount. Do it 30 minutes before your workout and by god your going to be supercharged.

But dont just take it 3 times a day. Thats a ****load of stimulants in your body, and could wreck havoc on your CNS, sleep schedule, and overall health.

Another issue with these stimulants is this.... you can get the feeling that you cant have a proper workout without them after awhile.

also does this primatene tab have that guafesian or however you say it? cough expectorant? I cant imagine that doing that before a workout would be all that great.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure i would do it. Epi really dried me out and when I added some clen it caused so much cramping that i thought I would die. I was popping potassium/magn/taurine along with gallons of water and I still felt dried to the bone. Got off the clen and was fine.

Finally, if your doing a cutter with Epi you probably dont need the ECA since Epi will do the job just fine.