Halodrol 50 kick start length

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
what would be the minimun kick start length for halodrol 50 with a test cyp/ 1,4 ad 10 weeker? Don't want to stay on a methyl to long but want to get something out of it.

Last edited:
natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Not sure halodrol is really a good kick start oral. From what I have heard results with HD-50 are somewhat mild and take a while to kick in. Might be better off with SD or an SD clone or even Epistane/Havoc.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
i hear yeah.....i had the halodrol from it's inception so i wanted to try it. some early reports were people feeling the strength increase very early and it won't be a stand alone. I can definately concer with that. So I want to get some opinions on minumun time. It sounds like you think full thirty. Superdrol would be to much with the other compounds and to many sides. Epistane will be used weeks 7-10 at a low 10-20 dose long after halo is over.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If you have more than one box, then split the tabs in the second box and up the dosage to 75mg. The total length could go to about 40 days safely, but 30 days seems adequate with the dosage like that. Personally, I'd just use 75mg after after 10 days at 50mg for only 30-35 days. If you only have one box, then use as directed, b/c I feel that the length of time is a contributing factor to decent Halodrol gains.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So............In a nutshell, megadosing for less than 30 days is not ideal when running Halodrol-50 to get decent gains.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I ran halodrol for a month. I didn't really get any strength increases. Slight gain in weight. Now I'm on Havoc and I got strength increases withing 5 days so I'd say jump start the cycle with Havoc son.

Just make sure you have your methyl support supps like AX's Perfect cycle and some Taurine.

Good luck!!!