Enter only if your over age 18 ;) Nah seriously...please help.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have a big problem guys. I think it is anyways. My ejaculation is ONLY clear, no white stuff, no grainy stuff, just clear smooth stuff. Hate to be graphic, but I know you can handle it.

Any ideas?

The volume is actually kinda low. Even if it decent I can hardly tell bc it is all clear and really thin, kinda like water, not THAT thin, but still very thin. NO white stuff at all.

I don't really know how long it has been like this. Maybe a month, I dunno.

Right now all I am taking is Dialene 4/Sesamin/Fish Oil/Multi/Reduce XT. I think that is it, beta-alanine/Cissus...basically all.

I have had a bit of trouble recooping my libido in general since my last sdrol/trenadrol cycle. My SERM dose was never very high during post cycle therapy(Nolva), but I noticed no problems other than lacking libido, I remember 20 days into my post cycle therapy towards the end of Hyperdrol 2.0 I still had libido problems, but I thought it was bc of too much estro suppression. But it has never really come back.

Give this some serious thought guys, I am getting real concerned.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long ago was PCT complete and how many cycles have you run? I had a moderate problem after my last cycle in August and it took me until about November to completely recover.

I basically stopped taking all supps except for BCAAs, WPI, Cissus, and ALCAR for a while and that helped out. I did not have a major drop in libido from the HX2, but everyone is different when it comes to AIs.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go back on cycle for 4 weeks. shut everything back down. do a PCT again only do it the right way this time.

id suggest toremifene.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
go back on cycle for 4 weeks. shut everything back down. do a post cycle therapy again only do it the right way this time.

id suggest toremifene.
Are you serious? I thought about this a few days ago, but quickly killed the thought bc it seems backwards.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Been doing a little research, seems like a low sperm count. Just throwin this out there.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to get back on cycle, you are probably still shutdown. Start a new PCT, forget about running anything hormonal afterwards.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been doing a little research, seems like a low sperm count. Just throwin this out there.
That was my guess, but I do not know how to increase sperm count. Fenugreek and celery extract perhaps...?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull has been a big boost to my libido. I do agree with jomi on going back on cycle since your cycle was 4 weeks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the upside to causing more surpression? Why not just use a SERM and test booster?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What is the upside to causing more surpression? Why not just use a SERM and test booster?
Agreed. You could try some alphadrive, see if that gets you kicked back in.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
fenugreek will increase your overall volume of ejaculate... Clom. has actually been used medically as a fertility enhancer. But i do believe that there was some sort of side effect. Like irregularly frequent occurances of multiple children concieved simaltaneously (twin, triplets..sextuplets!) i do think that if you went on a major test booster type "cycle" you would have a good chance at putting some protein back into your milk.

Try doing a 4 week stack with one low dose SERM (clomid), fenugreek, and some sort of natural LH booster (trib, longjack...)

you may also want to try avena sativa, or maybe nettle root, but i dont think that these will be of any significant help in what you are talking about.

after a test boosting cycle, i would say that time off is your best bet to get some cream back into your cupcakes.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fenugreek will increase your overall volume of ejaculate... Clom. has actually been used medically as a fertility enhancer. But i do believe that there was some sort of side effect. Like irregularly frequent occurances of multiple children concieved simaltaneously (twin, triplets..sextuplets!) i do think that if you went on a major test booster type "cycle" you would have a good chance at putting some protein back into your milk.

Try doing a 4 week stack with one low dose SERM (clomid), fenugreek, and some sort of natural LH booster (trib, longjack...)

you may also want to try avena sativa, or maybe nettle root, but i dont think that these will be of any significant help in what you are talking about.

after a test boosting cycle, i would say that time off is your best bet to get some cream back into your cupcakes.
Nice analogies. lol I think maybe some ZMA/Trib may pull him up, before messing with anything more potent. It's worth trying out.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards

I'm not gonna lie. that made my night. Thank you smokey.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
fenugreek will increase your overall volume of ejaculate... Clom. has actually been used medically as a fertility enhancer. But i do believe that there was some sort of side effect. Like irregularly frequent occurances of multiple children concieved simaltaneously (twin, triplets..sextuplets!)
Those weren't twins dude - those are your tonsils!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
trenadrol will mess with you for longer then 4 weeks after you finish your cycle. It just kills your libido, and can be highly supressive.
Honestly, if I ran trenadrol I wouldnt expect to be gettin back to normal unitl week 5 in PCT. ...and I wouldn't be confident in sexual performance when it matters (without boner aid :p) until week 7.

In any event.. I wouldnt hop back on cycle. If your not loosing weight anymore, stick with it.

My opinion;
Run your Nolva of course (which can also decrease your sex drive some IMO when used too high or too long)

Get yourself the New PowerFULL- Helps gets your GH pumpin at night, LH increase along with it.. I feel this is important. Can't stress this enough.

Zinc and Magnesieum... Big bottle fro mKroger or something... take 6 before bed. That will have your load blowing sticky-icky :study:

I assume you have an AI ,but I'm really liking some JW personally, and it's pretty cheep.

When everythign comes in, take your arse to Western Sizzln' or Some awsome buffet place and just slut out on som emashed potatoes, steak, chicken,.. just any greesy-ass meat you can find,.. to the gills. (lol- did that this weekend, and my god!,.. I sware I was running wround denting cars 3 hours later!! :twisted: ) -The cholesterol from everything and fats really shot my natty test, .. obviously, since Im mentioning it, it was a relitivly high and noticable increase for me (of course, if your already eating like that, then I dont know,.. but sometimes, we just need to slut out ya know :p)

Should be go to go :D

lol- I know jumpin back on is more fun and easy... but Your probably so close to recovery (or an acceptable degree of).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
who needs sperm? as long as it still feels good right? lmao

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
if you don't want to go back on cycle maybe try some paravol.

Paravol in an all natural sexual enhancement supplement designed specifically for athletes, body builders, and people coming off of an anabolic cycle. Paravol has been shown to help men with uneven testosterone levels regain there sexual prowess.

Whether you’ve just finished a cycle, or you’re a regular guy who wants to perform better in the bedroom, Paravol will guarantee you a level of performance beyond your wildest expectations. The culmination of 2 years of scientific study has resulted in the production of Paravol the worlds first hardcore sexual enhancement product.

Q. How does Paravol work?
Paravol volume enhancer works by naturally raising quality semen production and the overall potency and fertility of the sperm. By increasing the volume of the seminal fluid in the ejaculation, Paravol causes multiple contractions in the penis during orgasm. These additional contractions and volume produce longer, more pleasurable orgasms and larger, more explosive loads. Paravol is a phenomenal new concept in the science of male sexual performance and pleasure.

Q. How long does it take for Paravol to begin working?
You should start to notice the powerful effects of Paravol with in 7 days of first use. The synergistic properties of Paravol allows for your body to naturally begin producing larger quantities of seminal volume thus producing multiple contractions during orgasms and an overall more pleasurable sexual experience.

Typically, most men have noticed an increase in sex drive within 5 days and an increase in volume towards the 7th day. The longer you take Paravol, the more dramatic the effects. Most men experience great results within 4 weeks of taking Paravol. The 6th week typically produces the most dramatic results.

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
if you don't want to go back on cycle maybe try some paravol.

Paravol in an all natural sexual enhancement supplement designed specifically for athletes, body builders, and people coming off of an anabolic cycle. Paravol has been shown to help men with uneven testosterone levels regain there sexual prowess.

Whether you’ve just finished a cycle, or you’re a regular guy who wants to perform better in the bedroom, Paravol will guarantee you a level of performance beyond your wildest expectations. The culmination of 2 years of scientific study has resulted in the production of Paravol the worlds first hardcore sexual enhancement product.

Q. How does Paravol work?
Paravol volume enhancer works by naturally raising quality semen production and the overall potency and fertility of the sperm. By increasing the volume of the seminal fluid in the ejaculation, Paravol causes multiple contractions in the penis during orgasm. These additional contractions and volume produce longer, more pleasurable orgasms and larger, more explosive loads. Paravol is a phenomenal new concept in the science of male sexual performance and pleasure.

Q. How long does it take for Paravol to begin working?
You should start to notice the powerful effects of Paravol with in 7 days of first use. The synergistic properties of Paravol allows for your body to naturally begin producing larger quantities of seminal volume thus producing multiple contractions during orgasms and an overall more pleasurable sexual experience.

Typically, most men have noticed an increase in sex drive within 5 days and an increase in volume towards the 7th day. The longer you take Paravol, the more dramatic the effects. Most men experience great results within 4 weeks of taking Paravol. The 6th week typically produces the most dramatic results.
I have been on Paravol for the last 6 weeks, hasn't done ****.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I just wanna say thank you all for the suggestions. And please if anyone else has some. Let me know. For now I am jumping on high dosed ZMA/Trib.

After about a week I am going to assess about where I am at, and we will go from there. Until then I am not going to jump back on "SERM and the works". Just wanna take it one step at a time.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna say thank you all for the suggestions. And please if anyone else has some. Let me know. For now I am jumping on high dosed ZMA/Trib.

After about a week I am going to assess about where I am at, and we will go from there. Until then I am not going to jump back on "SERM and the works". Just wanna take it one step at a time.
I got your AOL IM, this is my other alias. I've been mega dosing Paravol at 6 caps ed Mon-Fri/off Sat-Sun, to get my boys right and its been working. I used Dinoiii's recommendations on proper nettle dosages and it seems to be working out just fine.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have benn taking parvol for about two weeks now and it not doing **** for me.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just to update you guys, maybe in hopes of a clearer perspective/other opinions. My libido in general is down.

When having sex (as of today), I can BARELY stay hard enough to even have sex.

Carry on...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Id consider Maca @ a few grams a day for 6-8 weeks. There are conflicting studies, some say increased sperm count, some say no effect...but Id give it a shot in your situation.

Id say either clomid or torem. plus Maca.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? I thought about this a few days ago, but quickly killed the thought bc it seems backwards.
yes im dead serious. i really dont know anyone that has been able to fix themselves after they have completed a post cycle therapy and cant seem to get back to normal. if you can name one person go ahead and throw it out there.

ive written this type of solution in a whole bunch of threads in the past year or so. i have tried it, i got an aquaintance of mine to try it, and hyde12 took my advice and tried it. he even ran a log.

in all cases, within a week of SERM ONLY pct signs of recovery in all areas was noticed. i really should make some kind of write up on this. ill get around to it.

im throwing it out there as a last resort. however, at this point it has a 100% success rate. keep that in mind if all else fails.

and you may potentially do even more damage by tweaking around with your hormones.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started my Paravol today, but I remember taking it for fun over the spring, and I really enjoyed it... lol

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yes im dead serious. i really dont know anyone that has been able to fix themselves after they have completed a post cycle therapy and cant seem to get back to normal. if you can name one person go ahead and throw it out there.

ive written this type of solution in a whole bunch of threads in the past year or so. i have tried it, i got an aquaintance of mine to try it, and hyde12 took my advice and tried it. he even ran a log.

in all cases, within a week of SERM ONLY post cycle therapy signs of recovery in all areas was noticed. i really should make some kind of write up on this. ill get around to it.

im throwing it out there as a last resort. however, at this point it has a 100% success rate. keep that in mind if all else fails.

and you may potentially do even more damage by tweaking around with your hormones.
Your logic makes total sense trust me. I just want to exhaust my other options that are a bit safer before doing something like that. Will keep that in mind though.

Thanks a ton man.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by all means, in the meantime take a gander at this. its a pretty short and to the point log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62970-havoc-log.html

some excerpts-
Hyde12- Well, I'm about a week into post cycle therapy and I'm already almost recovered

jomi822-in a nutshell, if you dont recover after running a full post cycle therapy, shut yourself down with a decent cycle and try again.

i see a lot of these "failed post cycle therapy" situations and have run one myself. i was in the hormonal gutter for a very decent amount of months and went back on cycle to completely resuppress my HPTA. after that, i ran post cycle therapy again and was back in action in a week.

it seems people who are having problems after post cycle therapy try and tweak things up with hcg, serms, ATD, etc. its a losing battle, i havent seen one person who has been able to get back to normal like this.

hyde is now the 3rd person i know of(one of which is me) who has tried this resuppress and try again approach and had it work.

Hyde12-Because I was frantically trying everything that I could think of to fix it. I also noticed a couple of steroid users (anti-aging forum) who thought their HPTA was shot and went on TRT for about a year and then went off that and did a proper post cycle therapy and they are good now. Everyone should give Jomi reps for this idea because it works.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
by all means, in the meantime take a gander at this. its a pretty short and to the point log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62970-havoc-log.html

some excerpts-
Hyde12- Well, I'm about a week into post cycle therapy and I'm already almost recovered

jomi822-in a nutshell, if you dont recover after running a full post cycle therapy, shut yourself down with a decent cycle and try again.

i see a lot of these "failed post cycle therapy" situations and have run one myself. i was in the hormonal gutter for a very decent amount of months and went back on cycle to completely resuppress my HPTA. after that, i ran post cycle therapy again and was back in action in a week.

it seems people who are having problems after post cycle therapy try and tweak things up with hcg, serms, ATD, etc. its a losing battle, i havent seen one person who has been able to get back to normal like this.

hyde is now the 3rd person i know of(one of which is me) who has tried this resuppress and try again approach and had it work.

Hyde12-Because I was frantically trying everything that I could think of to fix it. I also noticed a couple of steroid users (anti-aging forum) who thought their HPTA was shot and went on TRT for about a year and then went off that and did a proper post cycle therapy and they are good now. Everyone should give Jomi reps for this idea because it works.
think it works for prolactin-type or estrogen issues as well? or has it just been testosterone-type issues?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
think it works for prolactin-type or estrogen issues as well? or has it just been testosterone-type issues?
My thoughts on this:

Test/HPTA based only, re-suppressing yourself could further induce more prolactin or estrogen based issues (of course this is also dependant on the cycle at hand) I am a firm believer that if you have predisposed issues, that you should not be altering hormone levels in any way though, so hey... lol! (mace... I want top 20 status on myspace... lol)

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Fertility treatments only produce twins, triplets etc when used on the women, clomid is used in women for fertility, havent heard of it being used with guys.

It sounds like your hormones are out of balance, could be high E2 or low T, I remember reading a low sperm count doesnt effect ejaculate volume or consistency as sperm only makes up a small percentage of the volume, but I think your case is due to the prostate not getting the right balance of hormones.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Here's a stack that I like:

6OXO (100mg-300mg times per day)
Activate (as per label)
DHEA 50mg before lunch
MACA 3-4 gms spread out
ZMA before bed

All taken with fish oil

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
BJ.....have you talked to your MD about this?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's a stack that I like:

6OXO (100mg-300mg times per day)
Activate (as per label)
DHEA 50mg before lunch
MACA 3-4 gms spread out
ZMA before bed

All taken with fish oil
Why is this a good stack, and why do you like it? What good do you think Matt will get out of this stack bro?

BJ.....have you talked to your MD about this?
I have asked him this as well, he hasn't but I can understand his situation. I think if things persist he will get forced to go ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Fertility treatments only produce twins, triplets etc when used on the women, clomid is used in women for fertility, havent heard of it being used with guys.

It sounds like your hormones are out of balance, could be high E2 or low T, I remember reading a low sperm count doesnt effect ejaculate volume or consistency as sperm only makes up a small percentage of the volume, but I think your case is due to the prostate not getting the right balance of hormones.
Hmm, a prostate issue COULD be the problem. Anyone else thought of this?

Good catch bro.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel otherwise? any tiredness, iritability, itchy nipples?

Also are you getting cloudy urine?

I dont think it is an infection but hormones, keep taking the ZMA, if you were to tell your doctor about this he would just send you off to an endo and the endo will check some of your hormone levels, and probly tell you everything is ok, or if there heaps low, he will tell you to wait it out for afew months.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Just a note from a coworker, he's had a vesectomy and his semen isn't clear, so it may not be a sperm count issue...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts on this:

Test/HPTA based only, re-suppressing yourself could further induce more prolactin or estrogen based issues (of course this is also dependant on the cycle at hand) I am a firm believer that if you have predisposed issues, that you should not be altering hormone levels in any way though, so hey... lol! (mace... I want top 20 status on myspace... lol)
true but taking test boosters and natural things like nettle or maca or the contents in paravol mess with hormones as well fyi.

how old are you Blackjack? If you are in your late twenties or older I would go see a MD. I had libido problems too but im 23 so im kinda embarrassed and it seems weird to tell a doc that even if shes female. I think that is your best bet, second i would run a test prop cycle and take advice from jomi. You could be more evidence that his method works.