Enter only if your over age 18 ;) Nah seriously...please help.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Enter only if your over age 18 ;) Nah seriously...please help.


    I have a big problem guys. I think it is anyways. My ejaculation is ONLY clear, no white stuff, no grainy stuff, just clear smooth stuff. Hate to be graphic, but I know you can handle it.

    Any ideas?
    ______________

    The volume is actually kinda low. Even if it decent I can hardly tell bc it is all clear and really thin, kinda like water, not THAT thin, but still very thin. NO white stuff at all.

    I don't really know how long it has been like this. Maybe a month, I dunno.

    Right now all I am taking is Dialene 4/Sesamin/Fish Oil/Multi/Reduce XT. I think that is it, beta-alanine/Cissus...basically all.

    I have had a bit of trouble recooping my libido in general since my last sdrol/trenadrol cycle. My SERM dose was never very high during post cycle therapy(Nolva), but I noticed no problems other than lacking libido, I remember 20 days into my post cycle therapy towards the end of Hyperdrol 2.0 I still had libido problems, but I thought it was bc of too much estro suppression. But it has never really come back.

    Give this some serious thought guys, I am getting real concerned.


  2. Whats your cycle history in the past year?
    •   
       


  3. How long ago was PCT complete and how many cycles have you run? I had a moderate problem after my last cycle in August and it took me until about November to completely recover.

    I basically stopped taking all supps except for BCAAs, WPI, Cissus, and ALCAR for a while and that helped out. I did not have a major drop in libido from the HX2, but everyone is different when it comes to AIs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DecaDone View Post
    Whats your cycle history in the past year?
    Ran 3:

    M14add (the real one), Phera-Plex (4 weeks )


    Epistane: 4 weeks

    Sdrol/Trenadrol: 4 weeks.

  5. go back on cycle for 4 weeks. shut everything back down. do a PCT again only do it the right way this time.

    id suggest toremifene.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    go back on cycle for 4 weeks. shut everything back down. do a post cycle therapy again only do it the right way this time.

    id suggest toremifene.
    Are you serious? I thought about this a few days ago, but quickly killed the thought bc it seems backwards.

  7. Been doing a little research, seems like a low sperm count. Just throwin this out there.

  8. You don't have to get back on cycle, you are probably still shutdown. Start a new PCT, forget about running anything hormonal afterwards.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Been doing a little research, seems like a low sperm count. Just throwin this out there.
    That was my guess, but I do not know how to increase sperm count. Fenugreek and celery extract perhaps...?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. got any FX, BJ?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    got any FX, BJ?
    Neither him or myself do brutha, maybe you should send us both some huh?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Neither him or myself do brutha, maybe you should send us both some huh?
    RA, you need 3-AD AND FX, man..............

  13. Tribulus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. Powerfull has been a big boost to my libido. I do agree with jomi on going back on cycle since your cycle was 4 weeks.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    go back on cycle for 4 weeks. shut everything back down. do a post cycle therapy again only do it the right way this time.

    id suggest toremifene.
    agreed

  16. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    RA, you need 3-AD AND FX, man..............
    Dude, I'm an AX straggler, so what?! lol no need to publicly broadcast it.. JEEEEZ lmao!

  17. What is the upside to causing more surpression? Why not just use a SERM and test booster?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What is the upside to causing more surpression? Why not just use a SERM and test booster?
    EXACTLY thats exactly what I just told Matt on IM... lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What is the upside to causing more surpression? Why not just use a SERM and test booster?
    Agreed. You could try some alphadrive, see if that gets you kicked back in.

  20. fenugreek will increase your overall volume of ejaculate... Clom. has actually been used medically as a fertility enhancer. But i do believe that there was some sort of side effect. Like irregularly frequent occurances of multiple children concieved simaltaneously (twin, triplets..sextuplets!) i do think that if you went on a major test booster type "cycle" you would have a good chance at putting some protein back into your milk.

    Try doing a 4 week stack with one low dose SERM (clomid), fenugreek, and some sort of natural LH booster (trib, longjack...)

    you may also want to try avena sativa, or maybe nettle root, but i dont think that these will be of any significant help in what you are talking about.

    after a test boosting cycle, i would say that time off is your best bet to get some cream back into your cupcakes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by smokey the bear View Post
    fenugreek will increase your overall volume of ejaculate... Clom. has actually been used medically as a fertility enhancer. But i do believe that there was some sort of side effect. Like irregularly frequent occurances of multiple children concieved simaltaneously (twin, triplets..sextuplets!) i do think that if you went on a major test booster type "cycle" you would have a good chance at putting some protein back into your milk.

    Try doing a 4 week stack with one low dose SERM (clomid), fenugreek, and some sort of natural LH booster (trib, longjack...)

    you may also want to try avena sativa, or maybe nettle root, but i dont think that these will be of any significant help in what you are talking about.

    after a test boosting cycle, i would say that time off is your best bet to get some cream back into your cupcakes.
    Nice analogies. lol I think maybe some ZMA/Trib may pull him up, before messing with anything more potent. It's worth trying out.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by smokey the bear View Post
    fenugreek will increase your overall volume of ejaculate... Clom. has actually been used medically as a fertility enhancer. But i do believe that there was some sort of side effect. Like irregularly frequent occurances of multiple children concieved simaltaneously (twin, triplets..sextuplets!) i do think that if you went on a major test booster type "cycle" you would have a good chance at putting some protein back into your milk.

    Try doing a 4 week stack with one low dose SERM (clomid), fenugreek, and some sort of natural LH booster (trib, longjack...)

    you may also want to try avena sativa, or maybe nettle root, but i dont think that these will be of any significant help in what you are talking about.

    after a test boosting cycle, i would say that time off is your best bet to get some cream back into your cupcakes.



    I'm not gonna lie. that made my night. Thank you smokey.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smokey the bear View Post
    fenugreek will increase your overall volume of ejaculate... Clom. has actually been used medically as a fertility enhancer. But i do believe that there was some sort of side effect. Like irregularly frequent occurances of multiple children concieved simaltaneously (twin, triplets..sextuplets!)
    Those weren't twins dude - those are your tonsils!

  24. trenadrol will mess with you for longer then 4 weeks after you finish your cycle. It just kills your libido, and can be highly supressive.
    Honestly, if I ran trenadrol I wouldnt expect to be gettin back to normal unitl week 5 in PCT. ...and I wouldn't be confident in sexual performance when it matters (without boner aid :P) until week 7.

    In any event.. I wouldnt hop back on cycle. If your not loosing weight anymore, stick with it.

    My opinion;
    Run your Nolva of course (which can also decrease your sex drive some IMO when used too high or too long)

    Get yourself the New PowerFULL- Helps gets your GH pumpin at night, LH increase along with it.. I feel this is important. Can't stress this enough.

    Zinc and Magnesieum... Big bottle fro mKroger or something... take 6 before bed. That will have your load blowing sticky-icky

    I assume you have an AI ,but I'm really liking some JW personally, and it's pretty cheep.


    When everythign comes in, take your arse to Western Sizzln' or Some awsome buffet place and just slut out on som emashed potatoes, steak, chicken,.. just any greesy-ass meat you can find,.. to the gills. (lol- did that this weekend, and my god!,.. I sware I was running wround denting cars 3 hours later!! ) -The cholesterol from everything and fats really shot my natty test, .. obviously, since Im mentioning it, it was a relitivly high and noticable increase for me (of course, if your already eating like that, then I dont know,.. but sometimes, we just need to slut out ya know :P)

    Should be go to go

    lol- I know jumpin back on is more fun and easy... but Your probably so close to recovery (or an acceptable degree of).

  25. who needs sperm? as long as it still feels good right? lmao

  26. if you don't want to go back on cycle maybe try some paravol.

    Paravol in an all natural sexual enhancement supplement designed specifically for athletes, body builders, and people coming off of an anabolic cycle. Paravol has been shown to help men with uneven testosterone levels regain there sexual prowess.

    Whether you’ve just finished a cycle, or you’re a regular guy who wants to perform better in the bedroom, Paravol will guarantee you a level of performance beyond your wildest expectations. The culmination of 2 years of scientific study has resulted in the production of Paravol the worlds first hardcore sexual enhancement product.

    Q. How does Paravol work?
    Paravol volume enhancer works by naturally raising quality semen production and the overall potency and fertility of the sperm. By increasing the volume of the seminal fluid in the ejaculation, Paravol causes multiple contractions in the penis during orgasm. These additional contractions and volume produce longer, more pleasurable orgasms and larger, more explosive loads. Paravol is a phenomenal new concept in the science of male sexual performance and pleasure.

    Q. How long does it take for Paravol to begin working?
    You should start to notice the powerful effects of Paravol with in 7 days of first use. The synergistic properties of Paravol allows for your body to naturally begin producing larger quantities of seminal volume thus producing multiple contractions during orgasms and an overall more pleasurable sexual experience.

    Typically, most men have noticed an increase in sex drive within 5 days and an increase in volume towards the 7th day. The longer you take Paravol, the more dramatic the effects. Most men experience great results within 4 weeks of taking Paravol. The 6th week typically produces the most dramatic results.
    Last edited by sdmf45; 05-21-2007 at 10:23 AM. Reason: info

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    if you don't want to go back on cycle maybe try some paravol.

    Paravol in an all natural sexual enhancement supplement designed specifically for athletes, body builders, and people coming off of an anabolic cycle. Paravol has been shown to help men with uneven testosterone levels regain there sexual prowess.

    Whether you’ve just finished a cycle, or you’re a regular guy who wants to perform better in the bedroom, Paravol will guarantee you a level of performance beyond your wildest expectations. The culmination of 2 years of scientific study has resulted in the production of Paravol the worlds first hardcore sexual enhancement product.

    Q. How does Paravol work?
    Paravol volume enhancer works by naturally raising quality semen production and the overall potency and fertility of the sperm. By increasing the volume of the seminal fluid in the ejaculation, Paravol causes multiple contractions in the penis during orgasm. These additional contractions and volume produce longer, more pleasurable orgasms and larger, more explosive loads. Paravol is a phenomenal new concept in the science of male sexual performance and pleasure.

    Q. How long does it take for Paravol to begin working?
    You should start to notice the powerful effects of Paravol with in 7 days of first use. The synergistic properties of Paravol allows for your body to naturally begin producing larger quantities of seminal volume thus producing multiple contractions during orgasms and an overall more pleasurable sexual experience.

    Typically, most men have noticed an increase in sex drive within 5 days and an increase in volume towards the 7th day. The longer you take Paravol, the more dramatic the effects. Most men experience great results within 4 weeks of taking Paravol. The 6th week typically produces the most dramatic results.
    I have been on Paravol for the last 6 weeks, hasn't done ****.

  28. I just wanna say thank you all for the suggestions. And please if anyone else has some. Let me know. For now I am jumping on high dosed ZMA/Trib.

    After about a week I am going to assess about where I am at, and we will go from there. Until then I am not going to jump back on "SERM and the works". Just wanna take it one step at a time.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I just wanna say thank you all for the suggestions. And please if anyone else has some. Let me know. For now I am jumping on high dosed ZMA/Trib.

    After about a week I am going to assess about where I am at, and we will go from there. Until then I am not going to jump back on "SERM and the works". Just wanna take it one step at a time.
    I got your AOL IM, this is my other alias. I've been mega dosing Paravol at 6 caps ed Mon-Fri/off Sat-Sun, to get my boys right and its been working. I used Dinoiii's recommendations on proper nettle dosages and it seems to be working out just fine.

  30. i have benn taking parvol for about two weeks now and it not doing **** for me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ewwww....very adult content! only look if your 18
    By mooch2321 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 06:46 PM
  2. do you always need a post cycle or only if your balls shrinked?
    By marcink99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 06:48 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:35 PM
  4. if your ordering any supps before 4-22, READ
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 08:39 PM
Log in
Log in