New Product Sust500

kmcl

Awards
Sus500 any body know anything about it? I was thinking about trying it out.

SUS 500-G.E.T Anabolic Muscle Building Compound, 60 Softgels

G.E.T. introduces SUS-500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market. SUS-500 contains 2 potent class 1 anabolic compounds which causes dramatic strength increases, extreme muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS-500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic pro-steroidal compounds. State of the art pharmiceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption.

3 Anabolic Compounds In 1 Softgel
No Estrogen Conversion
TPGS Technology- The Latest Delivery System Available
Extreme Muscle Growth
Increased Libido

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used it. Loved it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to do a sus 500 and a sostanol 250 cycle some time in the future both at low dosages. So look out for that stack some day. I may even add some havoc at very low dosages. Again I work in a doctors office and I am monitored very closely so I am in good hands. I loved the results I got with sos 500 which I ran for 8 weeks total mon threw fri.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
is this a new steriod or a legal supp?
its a legal supp i was thinkin the same thing. actually when i saw the thread i was like :woohoo: sustanon 500 but then i realized what it was and now :sad:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its a legal supp i was thinkin the same thing. actually when i saw the thread i was like :woohoo: sustanon 500 but then i realized what it was and now :sad:
:sad: :sad: :sad:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System, in a base of safflower oil, gelatin

two progestins? Sounds like a pair of boobies just waiting to burst out by the time that cycle is over.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System, in a base of safflower oil, gelatin

two progestins? Sounds like a pair of boobies just waiting to burst out by the time that cycle is over.
hell no!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what kind of results did u get? Any sides? I was worried about gyno with this..
No side effects as it is not methylated 1st of all and second I always use a liver product any way so I am not concerned about that.
I lifted heavier recovered faster and gained muscle while I lost fat. 15% down to 11%. Do it and keep a log for us KMCL. I suggest more people try it out in the future before it gets banned like m1t 4ad etc did.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can not link you to it but amazon has it so look there.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you gonna do it ?

SEPUL666

Awards
i have used 2 a day for 2 weeks i am 250lb and it works for me no bloat HARD AS HELL MOST GUYS MY SIZE ARE USEING 4 A DAY body fat dowm very hard and getting stronger this is good stuff

SEPUL666

Awards
Looks To Have A Tren And From What I Was Told The Old Ergomax Lmg Also Has A Anti E And Liver Guard Added To The Mix

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have used 2 a day for 2 weeks i am 250lb and it works for me no bloat HARD AS HELL MOST GUYS MY SIZE ARE USEING 4 A DAY body fat dowm very hard and getting stronger this is good stuff
LOOK ON EBAY I JUST FOUND IT WITH FREE SHIPPING
Keep a long and link us too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice. keep us updated.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
BAR non best Product i have ever used for muscle gain

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Sus500 any body know anything about it? I was thinking about trying it out.

SUS 500-G.E.T Anabolic Muscle Building Compound, 60 Softgels

G.E.T. introduces SUS-500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market. SUS-500 contains 2 potent class 1 anabolic compounds which causes dramatic strength increases, extreme muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS-500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic pro-steroidal compounds. State of the art pharmiceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption.

3 Anabolic Compounds In 1 Softgel
No Estrogen Conversion
TPGS Technology- The Latest Delivery System Available
Extreme Muscle Growth
Increased Libido
This is made by a shell company of a former hormonal manufacturer.

Last edited:
evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what company you are talking about but i do know who is behind this product and how it got formulated, but it is not my business to reveal this, as i was told in confidence

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
hint hint, look into the delivery system , its not just an ingredient thrown in to sell product

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
It's FiniGenX Magnum (the second version), Novedex XT and X-Factor all rolled together with a special delivery agent.. It probably works pretty well..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It's FiniGenX Magnum (the second version), Novedex XT and X-Factor all rolled together with a special delivery agent.. It probably works pretty well..
Its not X-Factor, but two progestins with X-Factor would be instant prolactin enduced gyno, since AA alone raises prolactin levels. Here's some info. about the delivery system-

Vitamin E TPGS (d-alpha tocopheryl polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate) is a water-soluble form of vitamin E derived from natural sources. Vitamin E TPGS is prepared by the esterification of polyethylene glycol 1000 to the acid group of crystalline d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate.

Because vitamin E TPGS is water soluble, while other forms of vitamin E are fat soluble, TPGS is absorbed by a different mechanism. Fat soluble vitamin E requires the presence of bile salts in the gut for absorption from the intestinal lumen through the intestinal cells. Vitamin E TPGS is absorbed without the need for bile salts activity. TPGS has the ability of transferring vitamin E into the intestinal cells with no need of assistance.
I must be missing something, b/c this isn't exactly anything special IMO.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
look further into it research what it is really doing(hint, it is more then just a pure absorption system, why their is an oil base, look into the studies, what it has been used for and search patent databases. I will not do all the work for you, but i assure you their is more to tgps then meets the eye. This product actually has thought behind it.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Also While one can never be sure, I would imagine this stuff to be one of the safer hormonal products as well as one of the strongest, This stuff looks to be designed for the more advanced user, That needs to take more of compound to get results. While nothing hormonal is perfectly safe tgps seems to circumvent many problems when a high dosage of anything "oral" is used, not fully eliminate them but keep them under control

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
look further into it research what it is really doing(hint, it is more then just a pure absorption system, why their is an oil base, look into the studies, what it has been used for and search patent databases. I will not do all the work for you, but i assure you their is more to tgps then meets the eye. This product actually has thought behind it.
Not to be a wet blanket, but this is the same technology that VPX and Pharmagenx were using in '04. Twinlabs may have found a nice way to deliver vitamin e, but its been said that most prohormones will have its conversion stiffled when dosed with vitamin e. I'm still not excited in the least bit. If this was just the Finigenx compound, then maybe, but throw in MAX LMG and I'll pass.......................

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved every bit of taking it.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but i simply disagree(with respect of course),

1.they are not "the same delivery system",They may share similiar characteristics and method of action but even the smallest difference in compound structure can yeild completlety different result. While no one can be sure without using bio-chemical tracers, tgps has yeilded favorable results in increasing the absoption of more then one type of pharmaceutical compound, It may be fairly simple in structure but study after study(university level) support the fact that it does in fact do as claimed.

2.I have experience with a couple dozen otc hormonal compounds. I not only put on weight, I put in the time to spend another month and a half to diet down to my starting weight, I am 3-4(very easily so) inches smaller in the waist at the identical weight I started at, that is a pretty good measure of lean muscle accural(not just glycogen and bloat) if you ask me.

3. I have communicated with a few other people more experienced then myself, their bodies more acclimated to hormone use then mine(I refuse to use anything I know to be illegal) and their results mirror mine, many of these people have over 20 years of "experience"

Nothing is conclusive in this world, I fully accept this, but with the combination of evidence i have provided both clinical and anecdotal one could sumise that this is a valid product

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but i simply disagree(with respect of course),

1.they are not "the same delivery system",They may share similiar characteristics and method of action but even the smallest difference in compound structure can yeild completlety different result. While no one can be sure without using bio-chemical tracers, tgps has yeilded favorable results in increasing the absoption of more then one type of pharmaceutical compound, It may be fairly simple in structure but study after study(university level) support the fact that it does in fact do as claimed.

2.I have experience with a couple dozen otc hormonal compounds. I not only put on weight, I put in the time to spend another month and a half to diet down to my starting weight, I am 3-4(very easily so) inches smaller in the waist at the identical weight I started at, that is a pretty good measure of lean muscle accural(not just glycogen and bloat) if you ask me.

3. I have communicated with a few other people more experienced then myself, their bodies more acclimated to hormone use then mine(I refuse to use anything I know to be illegal) and their results mirror mine, many of these people have over 20 years of "experience"

Nothing is conclusive in this world, I fully accept this, but with the combination of evidence i have provided both clinical and anecdotal one could sumise that this is a valid product
Very well stated thank you.:cheers:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Misleading thread...lol

I got ya real/deal..Sustanon500 right here...pretty 10ml vial...Good stuff...near painless....

Also why was this posted in the steroids section..not that it really matters...just that I don't cruise the designer/supp section...

Speaking completely out of my azz here....anything named Sust500 and comes in a softgel and OTC is worth nothing more than a good laugh...but again,I'm not a fan of designers...

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Absolutley slow-mun, and I appreciate the fact that you presented an argument based on facts, It shows that you actually listen to what others have to say, and then process, I have the deepest respect for that.

Getswole, Let's call a spade a spade it was named to sell product, simple as that, this process has been done a million times in a million industries.

This product has proved it self to me, and that is all that I care about, I know many people that do the "real deal" and my results were equal or better to theirs, I had greatly increased glycogen uptake while on(25 pound gain in6 weeks) and lost the glyco weight when i came off. at the same weight my waist is now inches smaller, the end result is what matters to me.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
This product has proved it self to me, and that is all that I care about, I know many people that do the "real deal" and my results were equal or better to theirs, .
WOW,thats a bold statement if I ever heard one...
Some designer gelcaps giving better results the real Steroids...No Offense....but that my freind has to be the Dumbest sh1t I've ever heard....How could you type that ..

I really don't want you to take offense...I'm not trying to start anything,Just seriously,the ONLY possible way you could say that and honestly believe it is because you've never had your hands on the "real stuff" as you call it...I see what your saying with the "it worked for you" thing and all ,and that is good,results are always good,but to say you will/are getting better results than steroids is just beyoind Ridiculous...Thats right there told me you havn't ever touched a true steroid...
Theres nothing wrong w/ that by any means either,I'm not dissin' on you,other than you saying that...But if/when you ever get a chance to get some true gear,you will see the light...

If I pissed you off it wasn't my intention..:cheers:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
WOW,thats a bold statement if I ever heard one...
Some designer gelcaps giving better results the real Steroids...No Offense....but that my freind has to be the Dumbest sh1t I've ever heard....How could you type that ..

I really don't want you to take offense...I'm not trying to start anything,Just seriously,the ONLY possible way you could say that and honestly believe it is because you've never had your hands on the "real stuff" as you call it...I see what your saying with the "it worked for you" thing and all ,and that is good,results are always good,but to say you will/are getting better results than steroids is just beyoind Ridiculous...Thats right there told me you havn't ever touched a true steroid...
Theres nothing wrong w/ that by any means either,I'm not dissin' on you,other than you saying that...But if/when you ever get a chance to get some true gear,you will see the light...

If I pissed you off it wasn't my intention..:cheers:
Here's my $00.02's of this thread and product-

1. The name is just silly marketing, b/c you have a 19-nor and a straight progestin in the structure. There's no testosterone or any product converting to anything resembling testosterone.
*BTW, I don't like Sustanon or Omnadren-too many hormonal flucuations because of the different esters becoming active at different times, lots of bloat, seems to aromitize more than single ester testosterones.*
2. I'm sure this product was effective for its users(they all seem to like it), so I can understand why they think its a winner. I could never possibly argue that point, b/c I haven't ran the product.
3.The delivery system probably does contribute to its effectiveness, but vitamin e has been known to reduce the effectiveness of prohormones(and the 19-nor is one), so I'm still undecided on this one.
4. Its made by a company that is a shell for a larger, supposed, non-hormonal company. I can't respect that at all.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Here's my $00.02's of this thread and product-

1. The name is just silly marketing, b/c you have a 19-nor and a straight progestin in the structure. There's no testosterone or any product converting to anything resembling testosterone.
*BTW, I don't like Sustanon or Omnadren-too many hormonal flucuations because of the different esters becoming active at different times, lots of bloat, seems to aromitize more than single ester testosterones.*
2. I'm sure this product was effective for its users(they all seem to like it), so I can understand why they think its a winner. I could never possibly argue that point, b/c I haven't ran the product.
3.The delivery system probably does contribute to its effectiveness, but vitamin e has been known to reduce the effectiveness of prohormones(and the 19-nor is one), so I'm still undecided on this one.
4. Its made by a company that is a shell for a larger, supposed, non-hormonal company. I can't respect that at all.
I have to give you props,you lay it out much "Nicer" than me...:toofunny: I always come off harsh,like I'm fixin' to pull a gun on somebody...lol...:fool2:

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Not pissed of I Simply n others that have used injectable test, among others, This guy was a monster the type you see in magazines, I know he injected, I know he and others also used injectables. He had also used designers and was very impresesed. Ive seen right in front of my eyes as well as online the results people have attained using injectables.

I can give you the real reason why most otc users don't get results, wether you want to beleive it or not. Imagine taking low dose test nothing else and expecting to get big, People have the mindset that these designers are rat poison and they usually take them solo and highly underdosed. On the other hand most people that take inject ables do the complete opposite, they take large supraphisologial doses of hormones in combinations that provide results(not rediculous but large doses nonetheless)
I have done this with these otc designers as recommended by people at the high amatuere to professional level, that have also done this. My results are very comprable to what can be accomplished on a decent cycle. With the right delivery system it is very possible to deliver enough of a target hormone without the use of a needle. Yes superdrol taken by itself is a joke(be the first one to admit it)compared to a test deca cycle but I assure you if properly implemented these otc's are very potent,

Just like your analogy of me never using injectables, have you ever used this product at a very high dose, I would say you havent. So you can make yourself beleive what you want.
They
used to grind up animal testicals and call that test, but it has improved alot since then, and so have these designers,

when combined and used at real doses they flat out work, Look at the couple dozen studies that were done on designers, the people researching them tend to disagree with your statements

I

eazye

Awards
G.E.T sus500

Hi, everyone umm i was just wondering are
you ment to take G.E.T sus500 on non-training days
and what do i take for a pct. thanks