Just throwing this out there...M1t/Havoc?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay i just had a thought maybe i could finish my last of M1t. I dont know when i would use it but its pretty old so i would like to. I know, i know, flush that :dump: but i dont want to.

I was wondering would it be good to pulse epi and do a cycle (3 weeks) of M1t in between?

Or, just bridge over........Im new to the thought of pulsing and i have mixed feelings on it. I know it is used more for less suppression but with M1t @ 10mg that would cause shutdown anyway so if I do a Havoc(epi) with M1t cycle, which would be the best way? Explainations please. I could use it some other time actually but just a thought....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i did m1t first the havoc could clear up any estro or gyno issues but, could make my havoc run sh!tty because of screwed up liver and lipid values.

If i did the m1t last then i would go straight into PCT which would be a good thing. hmmmmm....maybe this is a bad idea after all...?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shhh... don't tell anybody but I did this once...

Superdrol - Weeks 1-6 @ 40mg
Epistane/Havoc - Weeks 1-8 @ 40mg.

Gained a delicious amount of size and strength :woohoo:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the bridging protocol would be preferable. I'm still a little skeptical about the pulsing method. When I see M1T and "Pulsing" in the same protocol, even though you're not pulsing the M1T it still sounds way to risky. If I even had the balls to cycle the T with an epi bridge, I'd go a nice/simple 3 weeks M1T followed by 3 weeks Epi.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why not run an Epi cycle and pulse the M1T on training days?It would cut down on the potential sides. You would still get the added anabolism of the M1T while feeling good and making great gains off the Epi.:D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not run an Epi cycle and pulse the M1T on training days?It would cut down on the potential sides. You would still get the added anabolism of the M1T while feeling good and making great gains off the Epi.:D
I never really thought of it that way. That's actually not a bad idea. If the system lets me, you're getting reps for that.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir may I have another? :D

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like the sinners and mowrys idea. maybe 5 straight weeks of havoc with 10mgs of m1t pre workout? i could live with that.

piston didnt you say you were having some post- PCT issues? i may be thinking of someone else....if thats the case adding m1t in there will probably just make it worse. its extremely hard to recover from

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a real good idea actually.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like the sinners and mowrys idea. maybe 5 straight weeks of havoc with 10mgs of m1t pre workout? i could live with that.

piston didnt you say you were having some post- post cycle therapy issues? i may be thinking of someone else....if thats the case adding m1t in there will probably just make it worse. its extremely hard to recover from
actually yeah that was me. I have slight libido problems but they are getting better but still not up to par. I have slight gyno too.

in your log jomi, did you not see much improvement with your gyno? i forget.