Methyl 1-Alpha

  1. Registered User
    Redmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Methyl 1-Alpha


    Hey guys im new to the forum and i gotta say so far from what ive read there is a lot of good info here, so thanks for that

    My question is that i just got a bottle of Methyl 1-alpha in yesterday and plan on starting it on Monday Ive never used a pro-hormone before but have done a 8 week cycle of Sustanon 250 pyramiding from 250mg a week up to 750mg and back down to 250mg loved it and got great gains.

    So basically im just looking for the right dosage level (cycle) for the 1-alpha so i can maximize my gains and what i can expect and anything else i can stack with it to help with the gains. thanks

  2. Registered User
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Redmen View Post
    Hey guys im new to the forum and i gotta say so far from what ive read there is a lot of good info here, so thanks for that

    My question is that i just got a bottle of Methyl 1-alpha in yesterday and plan on starting it on Monday Ive never used a pro-hormone before but have done a 8 week cycle of Sustanon 250 pyramiding from 250mg a week up to 750mg and back down to 250mg loved it and got great gains.

    So basically im just looking for the right dosage level (cycle) for the 1-alpha so i can maximize my gains and what i can expect and anything else i can stack with it to help with the gains. thanks
    I doubt anybody is gonna help you ... that's not the way AM works ... first you do your homework, then you come up with a plan ... once you got it all figured out ... You post your cycle, Ph or steroid, and anc. + detailed post cycle therapy.

    Then you ask for some sort of assessment/advice.
  3. Registered User
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    hey man i'll help you out:
    M1-A is a substance which is supposed to require your liver to convert it to M1T-- a powerful methylayed form of testosterone. The problem with both of these is they are very liver toxic and have harsh side effects.

    But since you have it, and your going to use it, you may want to double the usual dose of M1T (considering a 50% conversion rate). So if you take 20mg of M1A you may get 10mg of M1T which is the average doses..

    Since your new, I'd reccommend you take 1 pill the first week, two the second, and three the third.. Take like 4-6 weeks off afterwards -Just listen to your body, if you feel bad on 2 pills go back down to 1.. don't push too hard, and eat right ... oh yeah workout also ;D
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    haroldjg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    415
    Answers
    0


    Are you serious that M1A has a 50% conversion rate???? that is the highest I have ever seen!
  5. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    Are you serious that M1A has a 50% conversion rate???? that is the highest I have ever seen!
    I doubt it's that high IMO, I have used M1A on two different cycles, one time at a steady 80mgs with 3 days at 100mgs.... if it did convert at the high of a rate, I wouldnt have ran the second cycle, or be typing this right now.... LOL
  6. Registered User
    cassimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0


    hey man i have used two bottles of it one about 1 year ago and then another one at the beginning of this year with just a formadrol post cycle and im am fine just drink plenty of water and you should be fine the only side effect i have ever had was back cramps that were because i didnt have enough water but you will be surprised what that stuff does
  7. Registered User
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    Are you serious that M1A has a 50% conversion rate???? that is the highest I have ever seen!
    Nah man, its not a 50% conversion rate.. I just didn't feel like looking up the actual conversion rate- should be closer to 15-25% i would guess.. The 50% I stated was kind-of just a hypothetical statement so he could see what I was talking about when it came to altering the dosages to be effective.
    Sorry I guess I should have said that.
  8. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cassimus View Post
    hey man i have used two bottles of it one about 1 year ago and then another one at the beginning of this year with just a formadrol post cycle and im am fine just drink plenty of water and you should be fine the only side effect i have ever had was back cramps that were because i didnt have enough water but you will be surprised what that stuff does
  9. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    LOL!!! I didn't wanna be a **** and say anything to him....
  10. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    LOL!!! I didn't wanna be a **** and say anything to him....
    Oh Yes you did
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha?
    By ML67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:52 PM
  2. Methyl 1 alpha/Halo cycle?
    By jerz912 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:58 PM
  3. Methyl 1-Alpha
    By mike3107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:23 PM
  4. cycle info (halo 50 , ids 17, LG methyl 1 alpha)
    By notswoleyet in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 09:51 PM
  5. Methyl 1 Alpha / Haladrol Cycle
    By daveydoodle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in