Methyl 1-Alpha

Redmen

Awards
Hey guys im new to the forum and i gotta say so far from what ive read there is a lot of good info here, so thanks for that

My question is that i just got a bottle of Methyl 1-alpha in yesterday and plan on starting it on Monday Ive never used a pro-hormone before but have done a 8 week cycle of Sustanon 250 pyramiding from 250mg a week up to 750mg and back down to 250mg loved it and got great gains.

So basically im just looking for the right dosage level (cycle) for the 1-alpha so i can maximize my gains and what i can expect and anything else i can stack with it to help with the gains. thanks

Marc-Antony

Awards
Hey guys im new to the forum and i gotta say so far from what ive read there is a lot of good info here, so thanks for that

My question is that i just got a bottle of Methyl 1-alpha in yesterday and plan on starting it on Monday Ive never used a pro-hormone before but have done a 8 week cycle of Sustanon 250 pyramiding from 250mg a week up to 750mg and back down to 250mg loved it and got great gains.

So basically im just looking for the right dosage level (cycle) for the 1-alpha so i can maximize my gains and what i can expect and anything else i can stack with it to help with the gains. thanks
I doubt anybody is gonna help you ... that's not the way AM works ... first you do your homework, then you come up with a plan ... once you got it all figured out ... You post your cycle, Ph or steroid, and anc. + detailed post cycle therapy.

Then you ask for some sort of assessment/advice.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
hey man i'll help you out:
M1-A is a substance which is supposed to require your liver to convert it to M1T-- a powerful methylayed form of testosterone. The problem with both of these is they are very liver toxic and have harsh side effects.

But since you have it, and your going to use it, you may want to double the usual dose of M1T (considering a 50% conversion rate). So if you take 20mg of M1A you may get 10mg of M1T which is the average doses..

Since your new, I'd reccommend you take 1 pill the first week, two the second, and three the third.. Take like 4-6 weeks off afterwards -Just listen to your body, if you feel bad on 2 pills go back down to 1.. don't push too hard, and eat right ... oh yeah workout also ;D

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious that M1A has a 50% conversion rate???? that is the highest I have ever seen!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious that M1A has a 50% conversion rate???? that is the highest I have ever seen!
I doubt it's that high IMO, I have used M1A on two different cycles, one time at a steady 80mgs with 3 days at 100mgs.... if it did convert at the high of a rate, I wouldnt have ran the second cycle, or be typing this right now.... LOL

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
hey man i have used two bottles of it one about 1 year ago and then another one at the beginning of this year with just a formadrol post cycle and im am fine just drink plenty of water and you should be fine the only side effect i have ever had was back cramps that were because i didnt have enough water but you will be surprised what that stuff does

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, its not a 50% conversion rate.. I just didn't feel like looking up the actual conversion rate- should be closer to 15-25% i would guess.. The 50% I stated was kind-of just a hypothetical statement so he could see what I was talking about when it came to altering the dosages to be effective.
Sorry I guess I should have said that.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey man i have used two bottles of it one about 1 year ago and then another one at the beginning of this year with just a formadrol post cycle and im am fine just drink plenty of water and you should be fine the only side effect i have ever had was back cramps that were because i didnt have enough water but you will be surprised what that stuff does
:blink: