M 1,4 ADD and trenaplex in the same bottle!!!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is what i found. Its a product containing methyl 1,4 add as well as a mega trn type compound in the same bottle along with milk thistle. There is even a lab analysis to go with it and they are actually overdosed. Its by anabolic formulations which i havent heard of but it seems like a good deal especially with the dbol precursor in there....heres the write up.

Methyl-STAK is a product that is intended for rapid size and strength gains. On a per dose basis, is one of the strongest strength and muscle building supplements ever available on the supplement market.

Methyl-STAK is a dual compound stack with our popular Trenaplex ingredient stacked with the size inducing Methyl 1,4-ADD compound which is a size inducing compound that is capable of igniting gains in size and strength in a very short period of time. Due to its structure, Methyl 1,4-ADD is considered a "wet" compound so mild water retention and bloating is possible but with the addition of the Trenaplex ingredient the gains should be much drier while providing a more anabolic environment for growth.

Methyl-STAK also includes Milk Thistle, as a liver protectant; It has also been shown to lower bad cholesterol levels.

Methyl-STAK Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Methyl-Plex Anabolic Stack
M1,4-ADD(17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol) 30 mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 25mg
Milk Thistle 150 mg

Methyl-Plex Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning and 1-2 capsules 30-60 minutes before workout. Do not exceed 3 capsules daily.
For best results, increase protein/fluid intake.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are at risk for or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders, strokes, or any other medical condition. Do not take this product if you are using antidepressants, MAO/MAOI inhibitors or any other prescription drugs. Not for use in women or in any person under the age of 21. Keep away from children.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
And 30mgs is the norm dude, where have you seen higher?? OH that's right, you havent!
by the norm do you mean mg per serving or the actual daily dosage. I think the daily dosage would be around 100mg for the m 1,4 ADD right?

grantr

Banned
Awards
And 30mgs is the norm dude, where have you seen higher?? OH that's right, you havent!
I meant per day which can easily be assumed you jackass, so uncalled for..what are you, a little kid or a big baby?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant per day which can easily be assumed you jackass, so uncalled for..what are you, a little kid or a big baby?
No, you said "to low of a dose of m14add and trn".... lol.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the norm do you mean mg per serving or the actual daily dosage. I think the daily dosage would be around 100mg for the m 1,4 ADD right?
90mgs is average, I would say, I have ran it higher personally. Considering the 15% conversion rate, it's hard to say how much you should/could take.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the bottle comes with 60 caps so you could take two per day for a 30 day cycle or three per day for a 20 day cycle. Either way, not bad.

And quit *****ing at eachother. I'm really getting tired of the frequency of this kind of **** around here! I'm not directing that at anybody in particular, so don't get your panties in a wad.

grantr

Banned
Awards
Well the bottle comes with 60 caps so you could take two per day for a 30 day cycle or three per day for a 20 day cycle. Either way, not bad.

And quit *****ing at eachother. I'm really getting tired of the frequency of this kind of **** around here! I'm not directing that at anybody in particular, so don't get your panties in a wad.
too late haha

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Did yall check out their epi-max...11mg per cap. Wonder how reputable this company is?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read the COA more carefully. It's 11mg of a substance that may or may not be the same as it's competitors...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Now that is interesting. Finigenx was quite the interesting compound...trenbolone prohormone if I recall correctly.
Apparently it wasn't really. I think it's un-methyl methyldien, but I am not sure. It has some good feedback but isn't a tren precursor

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Clinical Pharmacology: When in the body Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione releases one two hydrogen molecules and becomes a donor for another to complete the conversion to Trenbolone. Trenbolone is a potent anabolic steroid, which binds to specific receptors present especially in reproductive tissue, muscle and fat (Mooradian & Morley, 1987).
From the Finigenx write-up. Doesn't mean that a word of it is true....but that's what they claimed. I seem to recall positive user feedback...just that price was an issue...and then the ban came.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah...PA debunked it in a big thing on bb.com awhile back, and I believe pharmagenx admitted that he was right. It's still fairly widely available actually and has some pretty good feedback. If i can find the thread later I'll post it up, it's available at a reasonable price these days. It was real expensive when only available from pharmagenx

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Apparently it wasn't really. I think it's un-methyl methyldien, but I am not sure. It has some good feedback but isn't a tren precursor
Actually, if a real tren precursor existed, nobody would use anything else... lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting link warnerve, reps to you! to bad its 11 pages long...haha im not reading all of it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The hilarious part is that every third person in that thread is now marked as "banned".

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have **** myself if I would have seen that last night after the day I had...:toofunny:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
regardless of what the other compound may be, do you think its worth 35 bucks or am i better waiting for 3-AD instead....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
regardless of what the other compound may be, do you think its worth 35 bucks or am i better waiting for 3-AD instead....
It would depend upon what you want to achieve. If you're looking for real steroid effects, then it appears this product will deliver (stacking two known compounds in one product). I have the feeling that 3AD will be cleaner but milder.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do not know how it will compare to 3-AD, but....

I was thinking about this last night (as I have the M14ADD and half a bottle of estra (that's the tren metabolite it converts too)

Most people will tell ya that the Estra is fairly weak. I agree, as it was called for to be dosed at 60mg for the first 2 weeks, then bump to 90 mg...
Oddly enough, that's when peopl estarted to notice things.

I think that since you'd have to dose the M14ADD 3 times daily, that you begin with a more reasonable anabolic dose of Estra, and a beginning dose of dbol..
This could bhave the potential to be a fairly sick stack... :bruce2:

Its pretty cheep considering...

But honestly, I dont know about running a 4-5 weeker with this though, but that's me, and I have a hard time with the sexual sides of heavy progestins,... It does a number on my physicie.
I never have notice huge strength gains from dbol,.. but I did notice them when I took my tren-xtreme (NOT TRN)
It would be a great jumpstart!,.. I mean, 3 weeks of dbol and estra, nice strength gains, followed by 3 weeks superdrol or whatever..

HEll,.. yo ucould bulk your ass off for 3-4 weeks with this, THEN, run the 3AD, as it is great for fatloss..

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's plain as day on the COA:

Research Triangle Park Laboratories, Inc.
8109 Ebenezer Church Road
Raleigh, NC 27612
919 510-0228 Telephone
919 510-0141 Fax Web Site: www.rtp-labs.com DEA Registered
April 27, 2007 Anabolic Formulations 5013 Highway 6 N Houston, TX 77084-2601 PROJECT: “Epi Max Analysis” RTP Labs ID: 07-067-1 Presented below are the laboratory results of the analysis for the sample received on April 20, 2007. One bottle labeled “Epi Max” containing 90 capsules lot 1347 was received in good condition. Ten capsules of the sample were individually weighed and combined to obtain a representative sample. The average weight of the “Epi Max” capsules was 0.2340 grams. A ten-milligram portion of the capsules was extracted and analyzed by GC/MS for the substances listed and compared against a reference standard of Testosterone. Analytical reference standards of the listed substances could not be obtained; therefore the exact identification of the compounds cannot be confirmed. The “Epi Max” product was a white powder, no sulfur odor, and had one single peak at retention time of 19.10 min with ions of 288, 270, and 255. The ions found are similar to other products for this compound; however the retention time does not match, which suggests a different compound or isomer than the others.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The COA also has 99% purity listed, yet it could be a differen't compound :wtf:
Well, that just means it's 99% of something.....as opposed to 80% of something and 20% of something else. Doesn't tell you what the something is but it does tell you that it's not contaminated with other somethings.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Read the COA more carefully. It's 11mg of a substance that may or may not be the same as it's competitors...
I have to disagree with you. It says that there were spikes at 255, 270, and 288. The other compounds that were tested had spikes of 270 and 288. Now what the 255 is I am not sure but is that what they said DMT would be? If that is the case then it would be right on beings PA said that if it lost the sulfer it would come through as DMT. So we at least know that it does contain a substance that is 99% pure and it has 2 of the same spikes that havoc(288,270 and I think I saw 255?? not sure on that one) and epistane(270) have. Personally with the test results that came back with such low doses of the other 2, I would take my chances with the 11mg in this one. Plus I have used anabolic formulation (body conditioning solutions) in the past and have found there products (finigenx clone etc.) to be amazing quality for a clone....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty good, but youd want to run it more then 3 weeks, as i remember most guys runnin the fini said they had to run it 5-6 weeks to really get anything from it, i dont think youll see anything if only run 3 weeks then move on to something else.

it was disputed a while back that this want a tren prohormone but then they still ahve the claims listed here on the ads saying it is, and if i remember when they added the magnum to the name they supposedly changed it from a nor to the estra name, dont know iw if its two diff ways of writing the same compound BUT im pretty sure diplo (biggest finin whore i knew) told me they changed it up...... i belive the estra is a great compound but it has to be run at a high dose for a while to get good effects. i got a couple bottles myself and will eventually run it, but it will def be stacked.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Well, that just means it's 99% of something.....as opposed to 80% of something and 20% of something else. Doesn't tell you what the something is but it does tell you that it's not contaminated with other somethings.
See above post..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to disagree with you. It says that there were spikes at 255, 270, and 288. The other compounds that were tested had spikes of 270 and 288. Now what the 255 is I am not sure but is that what they said DMT would be? If that is the case then it would be right on beings PA said that if it lost the sulfer it would come through as DMT. So we at least know that it does contain a substance that is 99% pure and it has 2 of the same spikes that havoc(288,270 and I think I saw 255?? not sure on that one) and epistane(270) have. Personally with the test results that came back with such low doses of the other 2, I would take my chances with the 11mg in this one. Plus I have used anabolic formulation (body conditioning solutions) in the past and have found there products (finigenx clone etc.) to be amazing quality for a clone....
I never said it was definitively something else. You may have missed my post where I quoted the COA word for word:

The ions found are similar to other products for this compound; however the retention time does not match, which suggests a different compound or isomer than the others.
A different compound will obviously have it's own intrinsic properties. Different isomers could act the same or they could bring new properties/sides to the table. Look at Ergomax and Pheraplex. Same compound, different isomers. One is more wet than the other.

Oh, and thanks on the feedback about their products. Their product line is interesting, but I haven't heard too much feedback as of yet.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty good, but youd want to run it more then 3 weeks, as i remember most guys runnin the fini said they had to run it 5-6 weeks to really get anything from it, i dont think youll see anything if only run 3 weeks then move on to something else.

it was disputed a while back that this want a tren prohormone but then they still ahve the claims listed here on the ads saying it is, and if i remember when they added the magnum to the name they supposedly changed it from a nor to the estra name, dont know iw if its two diff ways of writing the same compound BUT im pretty sure diplo (biggest finin whore i knew) told me they changed it up...... i belive the estra is a great compound but it has to be run at a high dose for a while to get good effects. i got a couple bottles myself and will eventually run it, but it will def be stacked.
I would think that stacked with bold that it would be decent for a 3 week cycle. You would get 20~mg of bold and 10~mg of the finigenx a day. I ran finigenx and it was a decent compound. I was running it with halo though. That is the main problem with methyl 1,4ad and 1,4ad. They only come in 60 pills per bottle. That is the main reason that I have stayed away from them. 20~ days may be a decent cycle but I like to have options on dose and flexability in schedule length when I run compouds. At lease with this one they throw in two roids converted by different enzymes (diol and dione). I might try it we'll see.
I really like that website. It has some great graphics. I have never tried IBE stuff before. I am very skeptical with my money. I would like to though, it looks like you have some very innovative products.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I never said it was definitively something else. You may have missed my post where I quoted the COA word for word:

A different compound will obviously have it's own intrinsic properties. Different isomers could act the same or they could bring new properties/sides to the table. Look at Ergomax and Pheraplex. Same compound, different isomers. One is more wet than the other.

Oh, and thanks on the feedback about their products. Their product line is interesting, but I haven't heard too much feedback as of yet.
I did miss that post, although I am not sure that changes things too much.
The problem is that noone knows weather the 270 or the 288 isomer is the 2a, 3a. I do understand what the COA says and the different isomers of this compound have been covered. I would take the one that has a mixture of the two so at least you know that you are getting some of the 2a,3a. I am no chemist but when you have PA, BK, IBE, and DR. D. all saying that they should be different spikes as a customer I would take the one that has 11mg of a mixture. True you are deffinately getting some of the 2b,3b isomer which is related basically to methyl-test in terms of potency but you are also guaranteed getting some of the 2a,3a isomer. From a customer prospective with all of the debate I am forced to go with the one that has both peeks (270 and 288). I would like to run Epistane with it in a "2 week on each" cycle, alternating the 2 compouds every 2 weeks for 6-8 weeks and see what the difference is but I am not sure that I will be able to afford that. Thanks for your comments..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think that stacked with bold that it would be decent for a 3 week cycle. You would get 20~mg of bold and 10~mg of the finigenx a day. I ran finigenx and it was a decent compound. I was running it with halo though. That is the main problem with methyl 1,4ad and 1,4ad. They only come in 60 pills per bottle. That is the main reason that I have stayed away from them. 20~ days may be a decent cycle but I like to have options on dose and flexability in schedule length when I run compouds. At lease with this one they throw in two roids converted by different enzymes (diol and dione). I might try it we'll see.
I really like that website. It has some great graphics. I have never tried IBE stuff before. I am very skeptical with my money. I would like to though, it looks like you have some very innovative products.
very innovative and very effective, check my log below, it was run BEFORE i was a rep so you know its an unbiased veiw.

now to the topic at hand... 10mg of finigenX ED is NOTHING (but isnt it 25mg per cap :think:) even 30mg of finigenx is nothing ED, the recommended dose for fini is 60-120mg ED (most only saw effects past 90mg and thats only with an effective absorbtion complex that was with the original Fini and a few of the knock offs, this does not contain such a complex) and THEN youll still only see effects after MANY (4-6) weeks not just 3... stacked or not it wont bring effects and deffinately not cost effective ones, its just not reasonable. ive done plenty of research on this compound and my good buddy diplomats was "the" finigenx whore when it first was released and had plenty of reliable first hand feedback regarding dosing... try looking up a couple of his logs.

other then that it might be worth it for the M1,4ADD alone (M1,4AD is actually the dione version and not what is in this..) but the amount of trenaplex is just a joke and wont do you squat with one bottle, youd need at least 2 and that would still only give you a half decent 4 week cycle, when there are single compounds for that price that are much more effective.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
very innovative and very effective, check my log below, it was run BEFORE i was a rep so you know its an unbiased veiw.

now to the topic at hand... 10mg of finigenX ED is NOTHING (but isnt it 25mg per cap :think:) even 30mg of finigenx is nothing ED, the recommended dose for fini is 60-120mg ED (most only saw effects past 90mg and thats only with an effective absorbtion complex that was with the original Fini and a few of the knock offs, this does not contain such a complex) and THEN youll still only see effects after MANY (4-6) weeks not just 3... stacked or not it wont bring effects and deffinately not cost effective ones, its just not reasonable. ive done plenty of research on this compound and my good buddy diplomats was "the" finigenx whore when it first was released and had plenty of reliable first hand feedback regarding dosing... try looking up a couple of his logs.

other then that it might be worth it for the M1,4ADD alone (M1,4AD is actually the dione version and not what is in this..) but the amount of trenaplex is just a joke and wont do you squat with one bottle, youd need at least 2 and that would still only give you a half decent 4 week cycle, when there are single compounds for that price that are much more effective.
Wasnt the "suggested" dosing scheme for finiplex to start at 60mg for the 1st 2 weeks?
I think people saw results after the 3rd week, due t oincreasing dosage to 90mg fini daily tho.
And Its no big thing to take 4 14MADD's daily, making the Finiplex dosage 120mg daily. Some would even go higher then that.
I thin konce your in the respectable dbol dosage range, the fini ends up complimenting it, since your talking 120mg ED or more...

Methyl-STAK Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Methyl-Plex Anabolic Stack
M1,4-ADD(17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol) 30 mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 25mg
Milk Thistle 150 mg

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya thats why i think 2 bottles may give you an alright 4 week cycle but theres still the lack of the absorbtion complex.... guess you could jsut take it with lots of oil and some DHB since i think thats all it was.

still thats 70 bucks for something that "might" give you an alright cycle.. i think Dr C's EQT2 (M1,4add and Halodrol) would give you MUCH better gains and be cheaper.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established

I was speaking of it converted to the active compound. Then you would have the figures that I gave. I do understand that as a stand alone you would not get that good of gains off of this. I HAVE TAKEN IT BEFORE so reading logs is not neccessary. I believe that this would be a welcome addition to the m1,4add compound. I ran it along with halo and it was a better cycle then the halo alone that I ran. You are talking like this is a stand alone. That would be like saying that you run the maximum dose of test/tren during a test/tren cycle and that is simply not the case. I agree that it is not the most agressive compound but it will add a very nice boost to the m1,4add. That would be like saying that 50mg of test ED is nothing, add that to a fina cycle and you have a decent stack. I took it at 75mg a day with 75mg of halo and it helped a lot. (conversion 10%~ = 7.5mg/that is where the 10 came from). You also must not forget that the compound has intrinsic activity on it's own so the other 90% is not wasted. Look at this:
Q
I am wondering about the diol conversion rate. I know that it is said to be 15%. My question is that if the conversion is limited by the amount of the enzyme in the body, what would be the reason to take more of the diol? If you have a 15% conversion of 1-ad at 100mg, what would make more of the enzyme available to convert 15% of 200mg? Likewise, why not take 20mg and achieve a 75% conversion rate? I know from reviews that this is not exactly the case because people who were taking 1-ad at 600mg said that the difference was incredible. I would like a scientific explanation to this. Is it because 1-ad has some intrinsic activity in its native form and that no more of it gets converted to 1-test?
Dr.D
You are correct. The reason increasing the dose works is because the compound has intrinsic activity on it's own, pre-conversion. Taking a large dose can discourage undesirable conversion (like formation of the 17-one) for the same reason that 3-dehydrogenasion is limited, so enzyme status is a double edged sword and somewhat dynamic situation to say the least. Above a certain dose, the response becomes pretty linear though.

I was only refering to the most active form of the compound. As you can see (and know from 1ad), the compound has anabolic activity on it's own. This would be a great stack.

GREAT LOG by the way.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very good then, i thought you were referring to a direct mg dosage of the listed compound, and youd have to agree that 10mg would be bout useless, LOL.

regardless of its synergistic capabilities i really dont know if you could get substantial gains from this in only 3 weeks... i would love to find out though so if you do try would you be willing to log or at least provide feedback here in this thread???

btw thanks for the compliment on the log :thumbsup:

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
very good then, i thought you were referring to a direct mg dosage of the listed compound, and youd have to agree that 10mg would be bout useless, LOL.

regardless of its synergistic capabilities i really dont know if you could get substantial gains from this in only 3 weeks... i would love to find out though so if you do try would you be willing to log or at least provide feedback here in this thread???

btw thanks for the compliment on the log :thumbsup:
I was just throwing in my 2 cents. I most likely will not buy this (maybe...). I have pretty much given up on compounds that require a conversion. Too many variables(as stated above). If you do not take them far enough apart the enzymes will not have had a chance to replenish. This will result in a far lower conversion rate. I might buy a bottle to save for a rainy day.. I am pretty much sticking to compounds that are already in the active form (epistane/havoc, SD, PP, test). I have taken many compounds that require a conversion (methyl-1-alpha, 1-ad, finigenx, halo etc..) and although they did work, I have noticed far better effects from the active roids..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hear ya. i also have disliked the idea of methylated prohormones since it requires a higher dose of a methylated compound to get the same amount of active that only 50mg an allready active could have given you with less methylation (if it werent illegal, point in case Dbol) you know what im sayin?

well let us know if ya go for it.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
regardless of its synergistic capabilities i really dont know if you could get substantial gains from this in only 3 weeks... :thumbsup:
I agree. 3 weeks of any roid is too short in my book to notice "substancial gains"(although there have been a couple). I was simply stating that this was not useless and would add to the overall anabolic activity of the cycle. As far as buying it, I may buy a bottle and run it at 2 pills a day with my epi/havoc cycle. I will let you guys know.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya. i also have disliked the idea of methylated prohormones since it requires a higher dose of a methylated compound to get the same amount of active that only 50mg an allready active could have given you with less methylation (if it werent illegal, point in case Dbol) you know what im sayin?

well let us know if ya go for it.
I agree completely. It is insane to take 120mg of methyl for 25-30mg of active(although there is some activity with the rest, it has a low binding afinity), 120mg of methyl is INSANE. You mentioned the one mixed with halo. That would be 2 methyls. That would be reaching around 200mg a day of methyls(at 4 pills)(3 would be 165mg..OUCH). And people were worried about superdrol....
I'll let you know if I run it with epi... (that would be 80mg of methyl..Tollerable..)
Thanks for the conversation.....

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Look at Ergomax and Pheraplex. Same compound, different isomers. One is more wet than the other.

Tell me if I am beginning to sound argumentative or rude, as that is not my goal. I am skeptical of even writing this because I don't want to come off wrong but I will risk it.
Ergomax and PP were not different isomers. They were different compounds. One was 2-ene and the other was 3-ene. PP was 2-ene 100% 5alpha isomer. Take this for example:
1)PP= 100% delta 2(2-ene) with 100% 5alpha isomers
2)Mehtyl-Plex = 100% delta 2(2-ene) with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 (2-ene)and ~ 30% delta 3(3-ene) both with a mix of 5a and 5b
You would have to compare methy-plex or some of the other pure 2-ene clones that are not purified to only the 5alpha isomer(90%, Pheradrol though..., ) to Phera-plex to make an isomer comparison of the product.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell me if I am beginning to sound argumentative or rude, as that is not my goal. I am skeptical of even writing this because I don't want to come off wrong but I will risk it.
Ergomax and PP were not different isomers. They were different compounds. One was 2-ene and the other was 3-ene. PP was 2-ene 100% 5alpha isomer. Take this for example:
1)PP= 100% delta 2(2-ene) with 100% 5alpha isomers
2)Mehtyl-Plex = 100% delta 2(2-ene) with 80% 5alpha isomers and 20% 5beta isomers
3)Ergomax = ~70% delta 2 (2-ene)and ~ 30% delta 3(3-ene) both with a mix of 5a and 5b
You would have to compare methy-plex or some of the other pure 2-ene clones that are not purified to only the 5alpha isomer(90%, Pheradrol though..., ) to Phera-plex to make an isomer comparison of the product.
no that all sounds completely correct.

what most people dont realize is what you pointed out, and thats why there is ahuge diff between ergo and phera.... phera being the cleanest of all with %100 of the superior isomer of the superior compound.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me if I am beginning to sound argumentative or rude, as that is not my goal. I am skeptical of even writing this because I don't want to come off wrong but I will risk it...
Rude, not at all. Civil discussion is encouraged and a great way to learn. I'm not 100 % sure when looking at it that way. I will have to go back and do some research now :study:

I was under the impression that they are both isomers of desoxymethyltestosterone aka DMT. Are you saying that Ergo was DMT and something else? Just trying to clarify. In the mean time I will try and dig something up before the wife gets home.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
you know, based on the amount of talk and the little action i see taken toward actually using the product, Im going to guess the average user in this post has massively over developed hands and a case of carpal tunnel.

just use the product, and then report back with your results! Im tired of the "this one is better cause 288 is stronger than 289" or whatever numbers your quoting. The only numbers I go by are LBs and Inches.