bold

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so is bold form iforce the same as ergopharms 1ad? also has anyone used bold yet? is it strong or weak ?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
has anyone used bold yet? is it strong or weak ?
Bold is underdosed. One needs to use at least 600mg per day for 30 days to see appreciable results. That's two bottles for a 30 day cycle.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
fo sho

Bold is underdosed. One needs to use at least 600mg per day for 30 days to see appreciable results. That's two bottles for a 30 day cycle.
****ty that suxs.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you meant here, but each bottle is 10 days.

60caps with each being 100mgs. 6caps/day = 600mgs = 10days ;)

I am currently running it. I am on the sixth week, and it wasn't bad, just lots of acne. lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am currently running it. I am on the sixth week, and it wasn't bad, just lots of acne. lol

You are 21, of course you will get lost of acne!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1,4 AD
Innovator: Molecular Nutrition
Dosages: 300-600mg
Side effects: Mild
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
1-AD (from ergopharm) was a prohormone to 1-Testosterone.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are 21, of course you will get lost of acne!
The point I was trying to make, is that the most common side effect of BOLD is oily skin, and I have a naturally good complexion so it's rare for me.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

I was talking off the top of my head. Actually, user feedback puts the minimal effective dose at 400mg per day....thus two bottles for 30 days. If the product is being used by itself (not stacked) then much higher doses are reported....making the product even less cost-effective. I'd like to see the price on this drop.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was talking off the top of my head. Actually, user feedback puts the minimal effective dose at 400mg per day....thus two bottles for 30 days. If the product is being used by itself (not stacked) then much higher doses are reported....making the product even less cost-effective. I'd like to see the price on this drop.
Manufacture retail for this dropped to $39.99, but most retailers have kept it kind of high. Nutra is the only one I've seen with a decent price. I'm thinking this would be a nice stack with 3-AD/11-OXO.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Capping this was the first mistake: capping significantly adds to the cost. I remember Dsade saying this stuff costs about $2.50 per gram as a bulk powder, so it's already pretty expensive stuff. Iforce should've created an oral suspension (similar idea to Finigenx by pharmagenx), and even then it'd still be a little pricey.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree on capping. iForce is lowering their prices as we speak. I won't run less than 600mgs/day personally. So each bottle = 10 days. And a minimum of 40days. So look at buying 4 bottles of this. I am about 6-7 days away from ending my cycle and I personally enjoyed running BOLD with it's methylated counterpart.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
methylated counterpart = M1,4AD (pro-Dbol)? Sounds like a pretty sick bulking stack.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
good or bad

No, not the precursor to dbol, methylated boldenone, mixed with halo, made for a nice stack.
do you think a stack with it and havoc would make for a good stack or no? would it be a dry gain and hard on the joints?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you think a stack with it and havoc would make for a good stack or no? would it be a dry gain and hard on the joints?
Dry, definitely, probably just fine though, although you won't find this particular compound anywhere, especially not by itself.

H

hill5673

Awards
I'm currently running a 7 week Phera-Havoc bridge with 600 mg Bold throughout the cycle. Hoping for some nice gains ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a 7 week Phera-Havoc bridge with 600 mg Bold throughout the cycle. Hoping for some nice gains ;)
Hoping?? lol bro those first 3 weeks will pack it on nicely, and the last 4 should dense it up. I get 2-3 pounds/week with BOLD personally, I enjoy the compound a lot, just not it's price tag.