My ass hurts....BAD - AnabolicMinds.com

My ass hurts....BAD

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

My ass hurts....BAD

Ok so as the title says my ass hurts really bad. Well my left glute to be more specific. I did an injection of 100mg tren Acetate and 250 mg of test e on thursday afternoon. I did it after my cardio workout and i had a hard time reaching it so the needle came in and out a little bit. It wasnt sore right after but by thursday night there was a little sorness. I wake up friday morning and the pain is pretty bad. its hard to walk and i can barely sit without a lot of pain. I dont have a fever and there is no sign of brusing. There may be a slight bit of swelling and i can feel the muscle may be a bit harder than normal. If it keeps up til monday without a noticeable change i might go see the doc. any advice? oh and i used a 25 guage 1 inch needle for the glute. A little short but it works for me.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

sounds like I did earlier in the week. I'm not doing tren, but test-e 250mg's twice per week. Remember 2 days after my shot? Laying on my soft ass mattress was unbearible. Not only did it hurt where I injected but towards my lower back as well..... KILLED! But now its fine, pain's almost gone... I'd def wait it out till monday b4 you go see a doc, especially since there's no bruising or swelling.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

yeah man i remember reading about your problem. Ive done injectiosn before and a couple days before did one in my right glute fine. But with this one i moved the needle around more than normal and it actually went in and out a little, not all the way out but still in and out. I dont have a fever or redness but it sure is sore as hell. Tommorrow will be the 3rd day since i injected......
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

that's what i did on my 1st injection on monday, I moved it around a ton, at one point I actually let go of the pin all together to get a better position, so it basically just hung there.... and mine hurt like a mthrfkr.... my injection on thursday went much more smoothly, but today3days later, it hurt like hell too, but it's already starting to subside
    .. thats proly why it hurts cause u moved it around, I'd wait it out unless u see any other symptoms, fever, bruise, redness, etc..
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

yeah its just this is by far the worst pain ive had so naturally im a little on edge haha
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

My "nurse" (friend, totally unqualified) pinned my ass with some boldenone cypionate (that stuff hurts) and she did the injection about 2" too low. I am experiencing the same kind of pain you are, up to my lower back. The proper spot is in the upper/outer quarter of the glute.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

looks like we are all in the same boat, my lower back and ass are killing me. my ass is always sore the day after an injection but this time it was bad. pain usually subsides after a few days and try to relax as much as possible. we are all in it together men

u guys try heating your liquids up in warm water for 10-15minutes, make it not as thick, easier to extract, less painful going in (for most users). i've heard you can cut it with sterile cottonseed oil as well if you are experiencing painful injections.
  8. Senior Member

what i've started doing- put heating pad in microwave for about 4 minutes, put the syringe in heating pad for about 20 seconds once its loaded, then put the heating pad on the injection spot for awhile after. has helped me a lot
  9. Really Really Good Looking

That's why I will never self administer a glute shot ever again.

The quads are oh so easy with a 1" pin.

Advil will help with the pain and it should only last about two days or so...

Hey Grunt....Bold Cyp is a real ***** huh? Man that **** would take me out for 2-3 days at a time.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Yeah bro, I was told it was "not painless" but dammit, it's fuggin' torture.

Massaging the injection site, while keeping the alcohol pad on the hole, will help disperse the oil and make any injection less painful.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    Yeah bro, I was told it was "not painless" but dammit, it's fuggin' torture.

Massaging the injection site, while keeping the alcohol pad on the hole, will help disperse the oil and make any injection less painful.
    thats exactly what I have been doing.... more so on my 2nd injection, and it helped a lot. I haven't heated up my gear b4 the injections, and I haven't had ANY pain when it actually goes in... the injection itself is usually painless, its the second da afterward where it feels like i gotta fastball pitched at my ass... no pain no gain
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    Ok so as the title says my ass hurts really bad. Well my left glute to be more specific. I did an injection of 100mg tren Acetate and 250 mg of test e on thursday afternoon. I did it after my cardio workout and i had a hard time reaching it so the needle came in and out a little bit. It wasnt sore right after but by thursday night there was a little sorness. I wake up friday morning and the pain is pretty bad. its hard to walk and i can barely sit without a lot of pain. I dont have a fever and there is no sign of brusing. There may be a slight bit of swelling and i can feel the muscle may be a bit harder than normal. If it keeps up til monday without a noticeable change i might go see the doc. any advice? oh and i used a 25 guage 1 inch needle for the glute. A little short but it works for me.
    first of all, what a title. i thought ubes or chad was involved. i am glad to see i was mistaken

id say youre fine. **** happens sometimes. some of the oil probably ran into the subq or demal layer. causes irritation like a ***** but you should be alright.

no need to see a doctor. do a search for penicillin g procaine. its vetrinary penilcillin and it works absolute wonders. instead of paying $90 for 7 doses you can pay 13 for 100 doses.

pen g procaine is a fast acting antibiotic. One 2ml injection of the stuff for 2 days will knock out just about anything. i use it for bronchitus more often than not. also used it to knock out a forming abscess. good ****
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

just an update, today i feel 100% better than yesterday. I can sit w/out much pain and im def. on the road to recovery so to speak. Hopefully you other guys will have such luck.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

If your needle came in and out, then you could have deposited some into the adipose, or at least facilitated a leak into the adipose. That can make the site painfully irritated.

Test Enan should be painless. There are painful preps, but speculation attributed it to impurites or heptoic acid residue in the processing of the powder.

Bold Cyp can "crash" in depot.. probably why it's so painful for some.

You want pain and hell? Try Bold Prop.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    first of all, what a title. i thought ubes or chad was involved. i am glad to see i was mistaken
    Hell - I was DAMN sure it was Ubes, Mullet, and Motiv8 making his azz sore.

Ubes - why in God's name would anyone go with anything other than bold base or bold undec? I've never understood bold prop or ace. Just use a transdermal instead of suffering in pain the whole cycle.
  16. New Member

I think I read a while back, maybe a year or two, when Ubes tried out Bold Prop in a thread..I could be wrong
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

I think James or someone spurred me on with his thread on his experiences with it. A buddy of mine literally gave me 270ml of it for free.

Beeziebottoms got away with using it, but it was in a blend. Never the less it does make me question his status as a Homo-Sapien. (but I have cemented my belief that he indeed is a Homo)

Needless to say I haven't touched it since.

hijack terminated
  18. Advanced Member

Sounds like some of you guys may have hit somem nerves . If you hit the nerve your lower back will hurt like a mofo. I have injected in my glutes many times myself... not really difficult... unless you got lats like wings lol.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    I think James or someone spurred me on with his thread on his experiences with it. A buddy of mine literally gave me 270ml of it for free.

Beeziebottoms got away with using it, but it was in a blend. Never the less it does make me question his status as a Homo-Sapien. (but I have cemented my belief that he indeed is a Homo)

Needless to say I haven't touched it since.

hijack terminated
    He's definitely a mongoloid.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    Sounds like some of you guys may have hit somem nerves . If you hit the nerve your lower back will hurt like a mofo. I have injected in my glutes many times myself... not really difficult... unless you got lats like wings lol.

If you've ever had irritation and swelling in your glute, the pain spreads up the lower back, this cannot always be attributed to "hitting a nerve".

Furthermore, if you did skim or come in close proximity to a nerve, you will know immediately.. it deosn't incude remnant pain in most cases in my experience.

Injecting your own glute should be easy enough, people just need to stretch a "tad" more if they cannot. Even big boys should be conscious of not losing flexibilty (for many reasons, not just this one)
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I would be leary of injecting myself in the glute,especially the dorsogluteal area(middle) of the buttocks your sciatic nerve,superior gluteal nerve and artery all run through there and hitting those nerves can lead to way worse issues than a little discomfort.nurses lose licenses and/or get sued for giving these ims wrong and causing injury.ventrogluteal injection is safer it is the area in the far upper quadrant of the buttocks the hip area and there are no major blood vessels or nervers to worry about.I use a thigh muscle personally.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Bucknuts - I KNEW you'd be back. Surprised during mid-May since we are 3.5 months away from the season.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Bucknuts - I KNEW you'd be back. Surprised during mid-May since we are 3.5 months away from the season.
    after months of intense therapy and anti-depressants I have finally recovered from the devastating events of this past January in Arizona.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before I pin my Ass.....
    By BackHand in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 02:09 PM
  2. My ass is swolen
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 09:07 PM
  3. Just blew my ass out of my pants squatting argggg
    By bigmark1972 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 07:39 PM
  4. Damn lump in my ass.
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 09:42 PM
  5. What does it mean when my nuts hurt like crazy?!!
    By raytrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 10:28 AM