Steroid secretion

Avitoholis

Avitoholis

Awards
Ok, here is a question for everyone. First of all the situation, my wife is 5 months pregnant, and I was planning on starting a simple cycle of test e, Eq, and Dbol. She is concerned that there may be the possibility of the chemicals being excreted during intercourse, which could possibly harm our baby. What are some thoughts and opinions on this matter. Thanks for everyone's for opinions.

jvb20

Awards
this came up on the other board i go to and alot of people replied that they have had kids while on and have not had any problems with any birth defects but if it happens it could also be your genetics... good luck either way

Avitoholis

Avitoholis

Awards
Great, can you send me a link to this other board? That would be very helpful, Thanks jvb20.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Excretion of a drug would most likely occur in the urine, but with most being metabolized first. However, semen does contain some amounts of urea and uric acid (from urine).

So I guess there's a small chance some of those drugs end up in the semen of the user. It could also be possible through sweat, saliva, and urine (in case those play a major role in your activities). And I only see three ways these excreted drugs could be absorbed by the user's partner: if the excretion ends up the stomach, vagina, ...or rectum?

The stomach could possibly absorb some of the excreted drugs, maybe with the rectum, but I don't know about the vagina.

Suggestions for the safest intercourse while on:
1) No swallowing.
2) Use a condom in the other two places.
3) No golden showers either.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excretion of a drug would most likely occur in the urine, but with most being metabolized first. However, semen does contain some amounts of urea and uric acid (from urine).

So I guess there's a small chance some of those drugs end up in the semen of the user. It could also be possible through sweat, saliva, and urine (in case those play a major role in your activities). And I only see three ways these excreted drugs could be absorbed by the user's partner: if the excretion ends up the stomach, vagina, ...or rectum?

The stomach could possibly absorb some of the excreted drugs, maybe with the rectum, but I don't know about the vagina.

Suggestions for the safest intercourse while on:
1) No swallowing.
2) Use a condom in the other two places.
3) No golden showers either.
ahahahaha. :toofunny: :hammer:

if it really bothers you to i suggest you follow bitterplacebo's suggestions. I dont think it would harm the baby but you can never be too sure.:chick:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it's your kid you have to decide for yourself what risks you are willing to take. Even if there was a slight chance of risk is it worth the risk or are you better off waiting till after the child is born before you hit the cycle? Your call on this one. I would suggest passing on the cycle.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
When it's your kid you have to decide for yourself what risks you are willing to take. Even if there was a slight chance of risk is it worth the risk or are you better off waiting till after the child is born before you hit the cycle? Your call on this one. I would suggest passing on the cycle.
I felt goofy the other night and was assuming both the cycle and intercourse were inevitable. But I actually agree with Jayhawkk. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing anything with even the smallest chance of harming the child.

My revised suggestions:
1) Don't do the cycle.
or
2) Abstain while doing the cycle.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotta agree here, wait, your child is far more important

Avitoholis

Avitoholis

Awards
Nice, thanks everyone for your opinions. Much appretiated.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i am pretty sure he would not be able to "abstain" whilst on a Test cycle. lmao.

Avitoholis

Avitoholis

Awards
All good advice..looks like condoms are the only practical answer besides postponing the cycle. Again, thanks for the comments.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Why would you take the chance? Guess what? You're about to become a father. You will be making sacrifices for the good of your child for the rest of your life. Start now by delaying the cycle.