Some Test Questions...

  1. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Some Test Questions...


    Just doing some basic research on test and have a few general questions:

    1. It seems AM members generally suggest running test eth or cyp for first timers/beginners instead of test prop or test susp. I guess the reasoning for this is less pinning, correct?

    2. Isnt it harder to control sides using eth or cyp because they have a delayed reacting (1 to 2 weeks or more)? So doesnt it make sense to run prop or susp your first time in case you have severe sides. This way you could go directly into post cycle therapy?

    3. Basically the only difference between cyp and eth is the length of the ester. Meaning eth is just more powerfull or a stronger steroid if you will.

    4. I guess I get the impression the long ester tests are better for mass building. Im not really sure I've read any reason for this? Longer half life or something?

    Sorry for the noobish questions. If these are all very searchable questions feel free to flame the sh*t outta me for asking...

  2. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Just doing some basic research on test and have a few general questions:

    1. It seems AM members generally suggest running test eth or cyp for first timers/beginners instead of test prop or test susp. I guess the reasoning for this is less pinning, correct?

    2. Isnt it harder to control sides using eth or cyp because they have a delayed reacting (1 to 2 weeks or more)? So doesnt it make sense to run prop or susp your first time in case you have severe sides. This way you could go directly into post cycle therapy?

    3. Basically the only difference between cyp and eth is the length of the ester. Meaning eth is just more powerfull or a stronger steroid if you will.

    4. I guess I get the impression the long ester tests are better for mass building. Im not really sure I've read any reason for this? Longer half life or something?

    Sorry for the noobish questions. If these are all very searchable questions feel free to flame the sh*t outta me for asking...
    1. That is one reason, but on the whole its more to do with it being easier all round. And those compounds are the measure that we compare all others. So it makes sense to use that first.

    2. No, both are more likely to give you more sides and be problematic then the test enanthate or cypionate. Partially because of the increased injections but largely due to both esters giving you a natural ramp up and ramp down. It is true that you can abort a short ester cycle easier then a medium length cycle but the general consensus is that it doesn’t outweigh the other benefits

    3. There is not significant difference. In fact for year people believed that the cypionate was superior.

    4. That form of administration tends to be better suited to longer cycles and mass building cycle but there is no reason that you can not interchange them. While testosterone does behave differently (somewhat) with the ester used there is a lot of truth the saying “test is test”. In truth you can use any testosterone to get you where you want to be.
  3. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks man. That actually all makes sense to me. I may just go with eth or cyp depending on which is a better price. Of course Im like a long ways off from ever doing a first cycle of test...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good choice. EOD injections from Prop (and painful in some cases) are a hassle. How long is your cycle and how many mgs are yoou taking ?

    You can also use longer esters for cutting if your cycle is long enough to merit the use of longer esters.
  5. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Good choice. EOD injections from Prop (and painful in some cases) are a hassle. How long is your cycle and how many mgs are yoou taking ?

    You can also use longer esters for cutting if your cycle is long enough to merit the use of longer esters.
    I actually havent decided all that. I am in no hurry to begin this cycle. Just trying to clear things up and make sure I have all my bases covered before I even begin to put it all together....that is if I even do it. Still not 100% sure on it yet. I was thinking something like 500mgs/week with a 10-12 week cycle with maybe an oral to jumpstart. I'll log it if I do run it though.
  6. New Member
    jvb20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    62.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I actually havent decided all that. I am in no hurry to begin this cycle. Just trying to clear things up and make sure I have all my bases covered before I even begin to put it all together....that is if I even do it. Still not 100% sure on it yet. I was thinking something like 500mgs/week with a 10-12 week cycle with maybe an oral to jumpstart. I'll log it if I do run it though.
    i would run 10 weeks and you could start prop after your last injection for 2 weeks then go right into pct i heard its easier on your body to start pct if you do that...
  7. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jvb20 View Post
    i would run 10 weeks and you could start prop after your last injection for 2 weeks then go right into post cycle therapy i heard its easier on your body to start post cycle therapy if you do that...
    That's a good idea. Another option is an oral for that time period in a cycle
  8. New Member
    DutchMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    31%

    Hey since were on the topic....i have a few questions for test enanthate as well....i bought 10 weeks of enanthate and im going to pct with nolvadex i have 20mg tabs...iv been training for 3 years im turning 19 iv made some great gains without test but i feel i hit a wall...my biggest worry is acne or hairloss or even hair growth...btw im doing 250cc shots which is a low dose....should i worry?
  9. New Member
    jecko29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    67.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMuscle View Post
    Hey since were on the topic....i have a few questions for test enanthate as well....i bought 10 weeks of enanthate and im going to post cycle therapy with nolvadex i have 20mg tabs...iv been training for 3 years im turning 19 iv made some great gains without test but i feel i hit a wall...my biggest worry is acne or hairloss or even hair growth...btw im doing 250cc shots which is a low dose....should i worry?
    If you're under 21 you shouldn't even be thinking about using aas. You're nowhere near your genetic potential and still have high test levels now.

    jecko
  10. New Member
    BasConnery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

    Has anyone used EO to extend the release of test prop into the body? I've also heard it makes it painless and you can increase the concentration (i.e. put 200mg per ml by using EO instead of oil)
  11. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BasConnery View Post
    Has anyone used EO to extend the release of test prop into the body? I've also heard it makes it painless and you can increase the concentration (i.e. put 200mg per ml by using EO instead of oil)
    200 is pushing it, 150 with EO is not bad. another plus is that it makes for a thinner injectable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. test base / 1-test question
    By lvtrojan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:43 AM
  2. Yet, another Methyl-Test Question.
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 04:26 PM
  3. 1 test question on gyno & Libdo
    By BUFF STUFF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 03:19 AM
  4. Drug testing questions.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:27 PM
  5. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in