Some Test Questions...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just doing some basic research on test and have a few general questions:

1. It seems AM members generally suggest running test eth or cyp for first timers/beginners instead of test prop or test susp. I guess the reasoning for this is less pinning, correct?

2. Isnt it harder to control sides using eth or cyp because they have a delayed reacting (1 to 2 weeks or more)? So doesnt it make sense to run prop or susp your first time in case you have severe sides. This way you could go directly into post cycle therapy?

3. Basically the only difference between cyp and eth is the length of the ester. Meaning eth is just more powerfull or a stronger steroid if you will.

4. I guess I get the impression the long ester tests are better for mass building. Im not really sure I've read any reason for this? Longer half life or something?

Sorry for the noobish questions. If these are all very searchable questions feel free to flame the sh*t outta me for asking...:frustrate

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just doing some basic research on test and have a few general questions:

1. It seems AM members generally suggest running test eth or cyp for first timers/beginners instead of test prop or test susp. I guess the reasoning for this is less pinning, correct?

2. Isnt it harder to control sides using eth or cyp because they have a delayed reacting (1 to 2 weeks or more)? So doesnt it make sense to run prop or susp your first time in case you have severe sides. This way you could go directly into post cycle therapy?

3. Basically the only difference between cyp and eth is the length of the ester. Meaning eth is just more powerfull or a stronger steroid if you will.

4. I guess I get the impression the long ester tests are better for mass building. Im not really sure I've read any reason for this? Longer half life or something?

Sorry for the noobish questions. If these are all very searchable questions feel free to flame the sh*t outta me for asking...:frustrate
1. That is one reason, but on the whole its more to do with it being easier all round. And those compounds are the measure that we compare all others. So it makes sense to use that first.

2. No, both are more likely to give you more sides and be problematic then the test enanthate or cypionate. Partially because of the increased injections but largely due to both esters giving you a natural ramp up and ramp down. It is true that you can abort a short ester cycle easier then a medium length cycle but the general consensus is that it doesn’t outweigh the other benefits

3. There is not significant difference. In fact for year people believed that the cypionate was superior.

4. That form of administration tends to be better suited to longer cycles and mass building cycle but there is no reason that you can not interchange them. While testosterone does behave differently (somewhat) with the ester used there is a lot of truth the saying “test is test”. In truth you can use any testosterone to get you where you want to be.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. That actually all makes sense to me. I may just go with eth or cyp depending on which is a better price. Of course Im like a long ways off from ever doing a first cycle of test...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good choice. EOD injections from Prop (and painful in some cases) are a hassle. How long is your cycle and how many mgs are yoou taking ?

You can also use longer esters for cutting if your cycle is long enough to merit the use of longer esters.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good choice. EOD injections from Prop (and painful in some cases) are a hassle. How long is your cycle and how many mgs are yoou taking ?

You can also use longer esters for cutting if your cycle is long enough to merit the use of longer esters.
I actually havent decided all that. I am in no hurry to begin this cycle. Just trying to clear things up and make sure I have all my bases covered before I even begin to put it all together....that is if I even do it. Still not 100% sure on it yet. I was thinking something like 500mgs/week with a 10-12 week cycle with maybe an oral to jumpstart. I'll log it if I do run it though.

jvb20

Awards
I actually havent decided all that. I am in no hurry to begin this cycle. Just trying to clear things up and make sure I have all my bases covered before I even begin to put it all together....that is if I even do it. Still not 100% sure on it yet. I was thinking something like 500mgs/week with a 10-12 week cycle with maybe an oral to jumpstart. I'll log it if I do run it though.
i would run 10 weeks and you could start prop after your last injection for 2 weeks then go right into pct i heard its easier on your body to start pct if you do that...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i would run 10 weeks and you could start prop after your last injection for 2 weeks then go right into post cycle therapy i heard its easier on your body to start post cycle therapy if you do that...
That's a good idea. Another option is an oral for that time period in a cycle

DutchMuscle

Awards
Hey since were on the topic....i have a few questions for test enanthate as well....i bought 10 weeks of enanthate and im going to pct with nolvadex i have 20mg tabs...iv been training for 3 years im turning 19 iv made some great gains without test but i feel i hit a wall...my biggest worry is acne or hairloss or even hair growth...btw im doing 250cc shots which is a low dose....should i worry?

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Hey since were on the topic....i have a few questions for test enanthate as well....i bought 10 weeks of enanthate and im going to post cycle therapy with nolvadex i have 20mg tabs...iv been training for 3 years im turning 19 iv made some great gains without test but i feel i hit a wall...my biggest worry is acne or hairloss or even hair growth...btw im doing 250cc shots which is a low dose....should i worry?
If you're under 21 you shouldn't even be thinking about using aas. You're nowhere near your genetic potential and still have high test levels now.

jecko

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
Has anyone used EO to extend the release of test prop into the body? I've also heard it makes it painless and you can increase the concentration (i.e. put 200mg per ml by using EO instead of oil)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used EO to extend the release of test prop into the body? I've also heard it makes it painless and you can increase the concentration (i.e. put 200mg per ml by using EO instead of oil)
200 is pushing it, 150 with EO is not bad. another plus is that it makes for a thinner injectable