• High Dose TProp/A-50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Choice between 100mgTAce/100mgTProp/A-50 or... High Dose TProp w/ just A-50...
Thinking of Misery on Cycle as Opposed to Being Comfortable and Make Comparable Gains in Strength and Mass...
But obviously Tren is a potent compound. The question is how bad will the sides be.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would say stick to either tren ace or anadrol with the test prop. Not all three. I think someone who uses all three together should be very experienced. Taking the jump to tren is still something i havent done. Actually, a-bombs as well, youre talking two very respectable steroids with crazy gains and sides to match. Depends how much you want to blow up if you are going for quantity go with testp/a50 if you want more quality go the other route. This is just my opinion based on facts and user feedback. Think about the jump in strength as well, could have you cutting cycle short do to injury. Good luck tho!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am kinda trippin about running the tren w/ the anadrol. not being able to sleep with night excessive sweating combined with loss of appetite and tren fighting the a-50 for appetite and ... It would be a strange combination but I need to gain more experience w/ a-50 before throwing in the tren I suppose. I really could care less about cut right now @ 9% bf I have alot of room. I will cut after I reach 240. What do you think I should run the Tprop @ for a high dosage? I was thinking of something like this....

200mg TProp EOD Weeks 1-9
50mg A-50 ED Weeks 1-6

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good. you might want to take a SERM on cycle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i figured nolva @ 10mg or should i bump it to 20mg b/c of the anadrol?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i figured nolva @ 10mg or should i bump it to 20mg b/c of the anadrol?
im not really sure actually. me personally, would probably go with 20 as im prone. i dont think with test and anadrol 10mg would be enough. I read that AI's and DHT inhibitors have no effect on anadrol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would be a good oral to stack with test/tren?

OT?
VAR?
Halotestin?
Dbol?
??
or would it not be very necessary?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
dbol bro. unless your gonna run the drol. its always worth it to jump start with an oral. imo

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are your thoughts on 9 weeks of Test Prop @ 200mg EOD and Tren Ace @ 100mg EOD?

What gains should I expect from that If I am currently @ 215 9% BF 5"11"?

this is strictly for mass and strength-not cut

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this poll MUST be a joke. jk.
NOTHING will give you more power and mass than a TREN+TEST+ANADROL cycle. NOTHING!!!!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are your thoughts on 9 weeks of Test Prop @ 200mg EOD and Tren Ace @ 100mg EOD?

What gains should I expect from that If I am currently @ 215 9% BF 5"11"?

this is strictly for mass and strength-not cut
dude if you run the same cycle as my next one you`ll be over 260lbs. and you`ll add more than 100lbs to your bench. :aargh:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude if you run the same cycle as my next one you`ll be over 260lbs. and you`ll add more than 100lbs to your bench. :aargh:
45lbs from a cycle? i doubt it. sorry, you just said you werent kidding lol.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
dude test prop is the sh!t, yeah you will feel that in like 4 days but an oral like dbol also works as fast. my last cycle was test prop, deca, dbol, i went from about 205 to 240 in 10 weeks. and if you jump on anadrol instead of dbol....shiiiiiiiii

i'm about to run sustanon, dbol, tren. lookin at about 270 :blink: :woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt say 45lbs of lean mass. i said 45 lbs. Anadrol can put 15lbs on some people in 10 days. :cheers:
really so you think that 45lbs in general is attainable? Damn, how would you stop stretch marks in that short time span? Me @ 250lbs, wow! i cant even imagine it! lol.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure u can stop stretch marks when you gain that much. i know you can slow them down some takin that cream pregnant women use. if someone knows how to stop them let me know.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really so you think that 45lbs in general is attainable? Damn, how would you stop stretch marks in that short time span? Me @ 250lbs, wow! i cant even imagine it! lol.
coco butter would be your best shot but i never used anything. i have crazy marks on my outter chest.
the key is your diet. i got out of the Marines at like 215-220lbs. that was in Feb. three weeks ago at the end of my cycle i was 276.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Whoa! thats alot of weight to gain. Any idea of fat/muscle compostion before and after?

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Im up about 35lbs in 6 months and no stretch marks so far, but I was way to skinny to start too.

jvb20

Awards
i would say dbol+prop+tren+npp you should get huge off this stack

jvb20