GYNO from epi

MystikalSoul

Awards
hey guys i just finished a 4 week cycle of epi and it was great, i did 3 week PCT of 140 clom 40 nolva for 2 weeks and 70/20 for the third week and also 25mg of atd... now im done with pct and my left nipple is sore and lumpy and hurts a lot :(... should i continue to use some nolva? and also i was thinking of geting some 6-oxo, what u guys think? and how should i dose it?

thx

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Keep dosing Nolva at 20 mg and stack with 50 mg of ATD until lump/soreness subsides, then taper down the ATD dosage over the next 3-4 weeks.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats really weird. i know EPI gets RID of gyno but i`ve never heard of it causing it.

MystikalSoul

Awards
when is the best time to take the atd? during the day or at night with the nolva?

thx

MystikalSoul

Awards
thats really weird. i know EPI gets RID of gyno but i`ve never heard of it causing it.

i know, i was surprised... i got gyno on my right nipple on an phera cycle i did but it went away, after using nolva for a while, no soreness at all on the right nipple... now its on my left nipple...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's probably less the Epi itself and more the indirect effects of messing up your hormone profile which happens no matter what compound you use. If the Epi really is suppressing estrogen, then at some point after you come off there's a good chance for an estrogen rebound.

Space out the ATD dosing..one AM, one PM. If 50 mg isn't having an impact after 5 days..up it to 75 and see how that goes. Just taper down afterwards.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the ATD altogether and run low dose Nolva.