clen question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.35%

clen question

Im confused on how long I should take it. Ive heard two weeks or 3 weeks. I want to take it as long as I can without it losing its effectiveness. What would you guys recommend?

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Well it varies from person to person (I know, not what you wanted to hear) but through the processes, Clen will cause an internal heat, thus burning calories... but your body eventually fights back with down regulation of the beta receptor, which varies from person to person on the speed in which your body fights back....

Clen should be cycled 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Are you using ketotifen with it?
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by wildcat24
    Im confused on how long I should take it. Ive heard two weeks or 3 weeks. I want to take it as long as I can without it losing its effectiveness. What would you guys recommend?
    Get some Taurine. It will solve your problem.

Effect of treatment with beta-agonists on tissue and urinary taurine levels in rats. Mechanism and implications for protection.Waterfield CJ, Carvalho F, Timbrell JA.

Department of Toxicology, School of Pharmacy, London, United Kingdom.

Administration of clenbuterol to rats in the drinking water over a four day period increased incorporation of [3H]leucine into muscle protein but did not result in an increase in body or muscle weight. However, both urinary and liver taurine were significantly reduced at the highest dose of clenbuterol (2 mg.kg-1.day-1). Salbutamol also reduced urinary levels of taurine in both rats and humans. The reduction in the body pool of taurine caused by beta-agonists may be of concern as taurine has been shown to have protective properties.

People over at Animals board swear by it and has seen good results from it.

From Instynct999:

"interesting and logical hypothesis though

taurine, carnitine, acetyl-l-tyrosine, exo-T3, ketotifen, seem to prolong the effect"

The emphasis was Taurine in upregulating receptors. I think their are more studies over at board but its a pay site, and I'm not paying.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.35%

No I wasn't planning on using ketotifen but it if will help I could squeeze it into my supps. I know that ketoifen would prolong the use of clen so I will search for it and never ask where I can such things because I know that would break board rules.
    Last edited by Dwight Schrute; 06-24-2003 at 04:13 PM.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.88%

I believe yohimbee also increases the time clen will be effective. I am doing 120 mcg of clen a day and 15 mg of yohimbee and loving it. Going to pick up some taurine tomorrow.

Similar Forum Threads

1. another clen question
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 04:31 PM
  2. Triac and Clen questions?
    By Mr.Striation in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 01:18 PM
  3. Quick Clen question.....
    By Gumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8